yaar fir to khushiyon me 4 chand lag jaegeClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

<font size="4">yesterday maan was going to fulfill some dream of geet and today also he was trying to say something to geet when geet was talking abt her parents.
<div></div>what do u think he is gonna do will hebring geet's sis n bro or pinky's dad?</font>

Yeh I second u Sanjh...He was about to say something...but situation not allowed him....For one moment I thought ' WHETHER HE GONNA BRING HER FAMILY'......but that might b really illogical...as Dev was not aware about thieir wheres about....so atleast I think here CVs remain awake k they not showed Geets family in their VIVAH coz We know MSK can make impossible possibe hence if CVs might have shown Geet's family here that might b so stupid.... So this is quite posible k MSk will bring Handas after some time after knowing their wheres about to let Geet come out of strees which Geet bearing.....

Tongue
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiBhatia

Originally posted by sanjh1234

<font size="4">yesterday maan was going to fulfill some dream of geet and today also he was trying to say something to geet when geet was talking abt her parents.
<div></div>what do u think he is gonna do will hebring geet's sis n bro or pinky's dad?</font>

Yeh I second u Sanjh...He was about to say something...but situation not allowed him....For one moment I thought ' WHETHER HE GONNA BRING HER FAMILY'......but that might b really illogical...as Dev was not aware about thieir wheres about....so atleast I think here CVs remain awake k they not showed Geets family in their VIVAH coz We know MSK can make impossible possibe hence if CVs might have shown Geet's family here that might b so stupid.... So this is quite posible k MSk will bring Handas after some time after knowing their wheres about to let Geet come out of strees which Geet bearing.....

Tongue
see we were right maan brought daarji
princess.rocks IF-Dazzler
princess.rocks
princess.rocks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
no idea

saanjh11

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
One of the earlier written promos did say Darji was coming and this was even before Brij appeared. I remember there was confusion over who was going to appear from Geet's past.

We even thought the channel got their facts mixed up!

We were expecting Maan to do something like this ...I had a feeling it wouldn't be her parents as both the actors have moved on to other serials...the father has a role in Geeta in Zee...the mother, I don't remember.
It would have looked odd to bring in new actors for the role now....so Darji was the only option.

However, it's fitting that it was Darji who came...he was the reason why Brij turned out the way he is and it was Darji who gave Brij his blessings to kill Geet.

His appearance at the wedding shows his repentance and acceptance of Geet.

But having her parents and siblings would have been the icing on the cake.

Maybe Maaneet will go to Hosiyarpur one day and the channel can get all Geet's family together for a couple of days shooting.

Edited by pippa - 21 January 2011 at 3:25am

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

One of the earlier written promos did say Darji was coming and this was even before Brij appeared. I remember there was confusion over who was going to appear from Geet's past.

We even thought the channel got their facts mixed up!

We were expecting Maan to do something like this ...I had a feeling it wouldn't be her parents as both the actors have moved on to other serials...the father has a role in Geeta in Zee...the mother, I don't remember.
It would have looked odd to bring in new actors for the role now....so Darji was the only option.

However, it's fitting that it was Darji who came...he was the reason why Brij turned out the way he is and it was Darji who gave Brij his blessings to kill Geet.

His appearance at the wedding shows his repentance and acceptance of Geet.

But having her parents and siblings would have been the icing on the cake.

Maybe Maaneet will go to Hosiyarpur one day and the channel can get all Geet's family together for a couple of days shooting.
ya once daarji accept maneet then there is nothing left that will stop maneet to go to  her parents only cv has to gather the hp actorsLOLLOLLOL

Go to top