India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Comic Relief: Ho Chanda Ho

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
hello ladies...let me tell you little bit about an interesting dream i had early this morning WinkWinkWink

so...in my dream...im on my laptop...and i log onto IF...like i usually do...people check their emails subha subha...i check IF and my PM's LOLLOLLOL any way...so in my dream...im looking at replies to my latest CR when i see that it has been closed...im like ShockedShockedShocked...why is my CR closed? i go and check to see if i broke any IF rules like cursing or bashing...and of course, i didnt Embarrassed...but then i see a little note from the person who closed its (it wasnt one of our DT members) ...and it says "ive done a detailed update so closing this topic"....at first im confused cuz im like...ok...what does your update have to do with my CR...im not updating anything...so i pm that person...and they are like...whatever...its still gonna be closed...now i get mad...like im pissed...cuz my topic was closed for no reason...i start complaining to you guys via PM...and then we start an andolan and get that DT member demoted! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...id like to thank ksh, shabs, fivr, tina, aisha, jani (the only ones i remember) or giving my saath in my dream andolan ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

so that was my personal dream CR...lets do the show...shall we Wink

Ho Chanda Ho

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL im sorry...if this comes off as rude or crude but...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..when at the very beginning Chaskar is like...Eh Chanda...Hooo...aai naa bahir....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...im like HO!? ShockedShockedShocked ek dum sahi pehchana!! WinkWinkWink

but this Chaskar...eww!! he was all making kissy faces and all touchy feely on the Kaka...i felt bad...like Kaka was being molested...DeadDeadDeadDead....

but i have to hand it to Seema...Chanda...whatever she wants to be called...the chick managed to get out of a saree....and into a mujra outfit...do her hair with gajra...all her jewelry...and she did all that in the time it took Chaskar to get upstairs!?  ShockedShockedShocked...she surpassed Naku...we thought Naku used to put the Soot on quickly...this Chanda/Seema chick is freaking speedy gonzales! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...and HAW!? any one else utterly shocked that Kaka had such an amazing voice?!  WinkWinkWinkWink....

but aww..my bechara gadha...i mean..OUR gadha...kitna tadap raha hai...blind fool missing Naku and all that...CryCryCryCry....i so wanted to skip the Seema dance and Chaskar Dance (eww by the way Angry although when he and Seema danced together ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..what was that? ! on the stairs and all that...its a mujra...woh dono bhangra kaar rahe the Dead) ...but they added Dutta in between...aab main Dutta ko kaise skip karoon? OuchOuchOuchOuch...he needed help...when's hes like koi hai...im like...OMG!! main hoon naa!!!  but then when he remembered Naku as he walked...aww!! i want a TASHA SCENE!! Cv's sun rahe ho!! we had better get the BEST HUG ever on Indian TV when the reunite!!!

JAZ

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

merunsilkroutedivya17-7sikkaisharayjstKavitaDRpinks86kiran255skavitha08sub_rosaRose_Petalkadduushish15sparikhPooja_219-Carrie-prnczsuhana19fuzzyfaceMelodiousDreams--Sia--Prinsesse.SuvikabeeraspeakingmeghapartiMrsKhanAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
LOL! I am totally with you on your dream or real andolans. Btw I agree of Kaka getting molested bit...even I felt the same.
Btw when Baji came to Naku's room I thought he too had got some bad dreams abt Dutta like Naku did.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedsuhana19jnawaz

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

hello ladies...let me tell you little bit about an interesting dream i had early this morning WinkWinkWink

so...in my dream...im on my laptop...and i log onto IF...like i usually do...people check their emails subha subha...i check IF and my PM's LOLLOLLOL any way...so in my dream...im looking at replies to my latest CR when i see that it has been closed...im like ShockedShockedShocked...why is my CR closed? i go and check to see if i broke any IF rules like cursing or bashing...and of course, i didnt Embarrassed...but then i see a little note from the person who closed its (it wasnt one of our DT members) ...and it says "ive done a detailed update so closing this topic"....at first im confused cuz im like...ok...what does your update have to do with my CR...im not updating anything...so i pm that person...and they are like...whatever...its still gonna be closed...now i get mad...like im pissed...cuz my topic was closed for no reason...i start complaining to you guys via PM...and then we start an andolan and get that DT member demoted! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...id like to thank ksh, shabs, fivr, tina, aisha, jani (the only ones i remember) or giving my saath in my dream andolan ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

so that was my personal dream CR...lets do the show...shall we Wink

Ho Chanda Ho

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL im sorry...if this comes off as rude or crude but...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..when at the very beginning Chaskar is like...Eh Chanda...Hooo...aai naa bahir....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...im like HO!? ShockedShockedShocked ek dum sahi pehchana!! WinkWinkWink

but this Chaskar...eww!! he was all making kissy faces and all touchy feely on the Kaka...i felt bad...like Kaka was being molested...DeadDeadDeadDead....

but i have to hand it to Seema...Chanda...whatever she wants to be called...the chick managed to get out of a saree....and into a mujra outfit...do her hair with gajra...all her jewelry...and she did all that in the time it took Chaskar to get upstairs!?  ShockedShockedShocked...she surpassed Naku...we thought Naku used to put the Soot on quickly...this Chanda/Seema chick is freaking speedy gonzales! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...and HAW!? any one else utterly shocked that Kaka had such an amazing voice?!  WinkWinkWinkWink....

but aww..my bechara gadha...i mean..OUR gadha...kitna tadap raha hai...blind fool missing Naku and all that...CryCryCryCry....i so wanted to skip the Seema dance and Chaskar Dance (eww by the way Angry although when he and Seema danced together ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..what was that? ! on the stairs and all that...its a mujra...woh dono bhangra kaar rahe the Dead) ...but they added Dutta in between...aab main Dutta ko kaise skip karoon? OuchOuchOuchOuch...he needed help...when's hes like koi hai...im like...OMG!! main hoon naa!!!  but then when he remembered Naku as he walked...aww!! i want a TASHA SCENE!! Cv's sun rahe ho!! we had better get the BEST HUG ever on Indian TV when the reunite!!!

JAZ

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Awesome! I badly needed this after I witnessed this Chanda/Seema character making out with a behosh D under the bed!DeadDeadDead
I too was likeShocked  What are they doing?Yeh mujra toh Ek classical dance hota haina?ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutemussy.jamshedsuhana19jnawaz

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
but i have to hand it to Seema...Chanda...whatever she wants to be called...the chick managed to get out of a saree....and into a mujra outfit...do her hair with gajra...all her jewelry...and she did all that in the time it took Chaskar to get upstairs!?  ShockedShockedShocked...she surpassed Naku...we thought Naku used to put the Soot on quickly...this Chanda/Seema chick is freaking speedy gonzales!

ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLJaz your such a riot

And your dream awww we will fight for you

sikkaishasuhana19-Carrie-jnawaz

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
ahhahahahhaa 
LOve ur CR its hilarious :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19jnawaz

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Thanks jaz,
Very much needed CR after today's crap epi.

Even i was thinking on the same lines ki ye aunty to nakku se bhi tej nikali.
I think we girls should take some tips from nakku & seema aunty about how to get ready in secs.

By the way did u notice that truck driver,he seemed familir.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-Carrie-jnawaz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
LMAO the way Chaaskar was dancing with Seema/Chanda on the stairs was total RANDOMNESSROFL  LOL@ them doing bhangra....yeah there was hardly any mujra....the two background dancers did more mujra than Chanda managed too....Chaaskar was busy grabbing her and twirling her around in weird ways throughout.

The DN scene was the only saving grace of this epi.

sub_rosasuhana19kabeeraspeakingjnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
@ ksh: lets not talk about the kind of dreams that Mr. Baji Rao is having about his Bhao Wink

@ Zuby: im so thankful that my video got cut so i was spared of that precap...Dead

@ fuzzy: thank you! Big smile good to know my girls are at my side! Embarrassed

@ preety: pehle toh my Bhabi's need the tips...i love them to bits!! they are awesome...like the older sisters i never had...but tauba...when they need to get ready...they can start at 2 and still not be done on time for a party thats at 8...Confused

@ nureat: yes...only the TaSha scene made it bearable!! varna...it was a complete waste! Ouch

JAZ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top