Dulhe ka sehra - perfect song!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
😃😃

omg i cant wait for tmr!!

the song chosen is just perfect! 

every time the precap comes on, my heart skips a beat! seriously!

im goin crazy.................pls let the shaadi happen tmr...the wait is killing me ðŸ˜ƒ

Applaud for Cvs for the dialogues today!!! I felt emotional listening to them!! 

hats off to supporting cast.... GC n DD!!!!!!

i dunno how many times u all members n I have said it, but it still not enough! that GC N DD ROCKS!! None other can be Maan or Geet!!!

Edited by PGirn - 13 years ago
couldnt agree more with u
i just love the song and everytime i see that promo/precap, I can't wait to watch it! Really suits them perfectly!
Another song I like to see (but know that it wouldn't happen) is "Tare hai barati chandani hai ye barat". I think SBS/SBB played this song on Geet and Maan, I just loved it. Any VM makers please grant my wish..... 😊
I agree, a perfect song for them. They look stunning in this outfit. Cannot wait for tomorrow. I hope they finish the shaadi tomorrow...its been dragged a lot ( not that I don't love watching manneet as dulha/dulhan but still want story to move on). Want to see some after marriage fun between Mr. & Mrs Khurana
this song is my fav  from now as its being played for my own maan and geet its from movie dhadkan  starting akshay kumar, sunil shetty, and shilpa shetty .....
same thing i feel again and again that GC and DD r the soul of maan and geet. without them this wouldn't happen. heads of to them. they compliment each other.
luv dat song and on Maneet jst cnt wait 4 dat
   Yep its the perfect song.  And for sure, Maaneet rockzzzzzzzzzzz