Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

20th January Written Update

Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Hey  Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode starts with a party at Arjun's house.Rudra introduce Arjun to some of his clients.Rudra says the party is because my son came back in this house.Rudra says this night will be unforgetable and suddenly we hear drums playing and a girl gets off the doli and walks into the house.She gets her duppatta off and its Arohi.Everyone are shocked to see Arohi.Arohi thinks that Arjun insulted my family infront of everyone and i want divorce from him.Arohi says to herself i have to prove that Arjun is not nice husband by staying in this house.Arohi goes towards Arjun and they both stare each other.Arohi says hello husband to Arjun and ask won't u introduce me to ur family.Arohi then introduce herself.Rudra says what is this joke.Arohi says i am the daugter-in law of this house as Arjun as marry me infront of everyone.Arohi says after the marriage,the house of our husband is our house.Arohi then says we should carry on the party and says to the waitress to bring some drinks.

Arohi spills the drinks on the guest and then she makes another guest fell down.Arohi says the music is not good and tell the guys to play drums.Rudra says to Arjun do something very fast.Arjun takes Arohi and goes upstairs.Arjun ask to Arohi what are u doing here?Arohi says should i stayed at home?Arohi says to Arjun our room is so small.Arjun mom comes and says to Arohi i don't like all this drama in my house.Arohi says from today onwards its my house and i like dramas.Arjun mom then slaps Arohi and Arohi tells to her to says sorry and i'll end this matter right now.Arjun mom says i won't says sorry.Arjun mom leaves.Arjun ask to Arohi did u had fun that my mom slapped u.Arjun says if u stay at this house,u will get insulted every day like this way.Arjun says there is a ritual in this house as whenever someone comes we give them a gift so that was ur gift.Arjun gives her the phone and tells to call ur family and tell them to pick u up from here.

Arjun comes down and says to Rudra and else that Arohi must have now called at her home and they must be on their way to pick Arohi.The police comes and Rudra says to Rajveer.Rudra says the one u are looking is not in the party.Rajveer says the one i am looking is in this party.Arjun ask who is she?Rajveer says Kumud Singhania as Arohi registered a case against her.Everyone gets shocked.Kumud says Arohi is not my daughter-in-law.Arohi comes down and says ur son married me infront of everyone.Kumud says she is lying and Arohi shows where she slapped her.Rajveer says u can go in jail for 7 years.Arohi says we can finish this matter if u says sorry to me infront of everyone.Kumud says no and Arohi says then go in jail for 7 years.Arjun says to her mom says sorry as we don't have any other options at the moment and her mom agrees.Kumud says sorry and Arohi says i can't hear it.Arjun mom says sorry again loudly.

Arohi goes towards Rajveer and Rajveer says thats a punch.Rajveer hugs Arohi and says u are playing a very dangerous game.Arohi says i have started the battle and i dont wanna back out.Arohi says to Arjun there is a ritual in my house too that if someone gives u a gift u have to return it back.Arohi says i am very tired and says i am going to sleep.Arjun also leaves.Episode ends.

Use Like Button!

Edited by Sallu_King - 20 January 2011 at 2:34pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

djad445swarajgirmere_costavilokiparmaryasirahmathalita0lxabiteshpappy123nirleppannugarvitaaroramilwebpreetonaadutta94sarahjareensiddra_4_lyfsaku1122sriyapoojacoolgirl7arshravikhushnoodmirhananeAmber10arjuhi4evrSonyaBladesuadvaninm21KS_Minionrasika_DSkarankittushinyclassicPraniiipkknd06AnkitaKaranprnczdreamer_dreamszooni.blueartikb.Mandy.Fallen Angelvirgo_gurl*Dakoo_Minzy*-ArohaAngel-Sandstone..Gurti-Kash..shibz

Ms-Min-Ho Goldie
Ms-Min-Ho
Ms-Min-Ho

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
by god... poore episode me to arjun aise smile kar raha tha as if he was loving it when arohi was insulting his family!!!

loved arohi's new glam avatar!!!

can't wait for tomorrow's mega episode!!

Edited by PreeyaKSharma - 20 January 2011 at 11:04am
KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. I can't wait to see Arohi's new avatar tomorrow. I loved the way Arohi replied back and that Rajveer is also involved in the plan. I wonder what Gauri will do to try and ruin Arohi's plans.

Edited by luv_cid_shreya - 20 January 2011 at 4:03pm
Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
But I dint like Arjun tody. Why dint he show any reaction when his mom slapped Arohi?AngryOuchDead
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

But I dint like Arjun tody. Why dint he show any reaction when his mom slapped Arohi?AngryOuchDead

it's good he didn't show any reaction... let the anger build up... phir dega saare singhanias (minus rashi, dadi, his other bro and billu-Makrand) left right center back ek saath!!! LOLTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthi

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

asheth Senior Member
asheth
asheth

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Can you please post the rest of the update??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desi-gal

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index