Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Written update of 20-01-10,Thursday Episode (Page 4)

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Yes Theiva dear u are right she can do anything with high voltage anger on VR is tat killer... but how come Tamil will get caught???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfan

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks Hema for the Nice Update!

First part, as Theiva said i am not going to trust Shyamala till i see her characterization after A/S wedding. But i feel bad for Anand's parents, they were too sweet and nice, going to suffer because of the mess that their son falling into. i wish at least Shyamala must be true to them even if she is against TA/T.

I think Kanagu understood Deepa's situation, but i think he is not able to take that rejection. He cant expect Deepa to accept right away.i hope he doesn't fall into Anand's words later, i don't think it will suit him, if he turned against TA. Lets see.

This might probably the only good thing that Mohan did so far, Thanking Kalyani which his mom failed to do so. Kalyani & Mohan wont pair up as everyone said Kalyani is older than him for sure & he might try to say something else.

Last part, Welcome back GW after 8 days of break, i think i almost said everything about her, nothing to add, she will never ever change. As Theiva said i am just waiting for that day to see her getting her long waited nosecuts along with her Psychiatric DIL witnessing all. I hope we will see that with in 6months LOL.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaautumnsconcertoTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

So Slap probabilities @ wedding  hall
LOLLOLLOL

Nitish to Lavanya
Thulasi to Charu
TA to VR/GW/Charu
GW to VR

Anyother???????Tongue

i want VR to slap this lady, i know i am so mean but this lady deserve a slap from everyone!

i don't think TA will slap Charu but Thulasi might and only Thulasi should, it will be more effective only if Thulasi Slap our psycho.

OMG LOL Guys we are so in kolai veri on GW & Psycho

Edited by Ruby-86 - 20 January 2011 at 1:41pm

TheivaautumnsconcertoTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Yes ruby all viewers are having raised BP so due to tat kollai veri is aggravating fast...... Angry all the reason is the director....Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfan

serials2010 Senior Member
serials2010
serials2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Thanks Hema for the updates - I have been reading the updates for Thendral for sometime and this is the first time today that I saw an episode of Anand with his Bujjimma - Aiyoooo!!! Thangala pa - Ivanga rendu perum jollu vidaradhu paata ennaku especially indha ananda kazhutu pudichu kollalam pola irikku!!  This Shyamala seems like an intelligent girl - eppadi indha Ananda paatu ipidi kadhal mayakkathula irukka??  One fine day this kaadhal moham will disapper and she is going to regret setting eyes on her Bujjippa!!

But then I thought TA was an intelligent smart guy too - but he is gettting sucked in by his mother's acting - She looks so false in her concerns for her son, how can he not see it!!  Vara vara indha Charua paatha sathyama ennaku bayama irriku - Enga poye indha ponnuodu aatam mudiyumo theriyala!

Kanagu feel sorry for him - but please ippadi ellam propose pannina yarappa othuppaanga??  Hope he does not end up joining the villan/villi gang too...

Hey - just noticed this is my 100th entry on IF - Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

Edited by serials2010 - 20 January 2011 at 4:18pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuTheivaHema_MRanu.TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update Hema Big smile

didn't watch today... i guess I just skip today's epi LOL but there was no BGM with Kalyani and Mohan, so no romance....Yuck, I don't want romance anymore... sick of these waste romances on the phone and in blood and between MIL-DIL. Dead Even if not romantic I want to see T&T, a not in separate scenes either...LOL

I think perhaps Mohan actually changed a bit and maybe he wants to go see Thuls and TA? And did anyone get reminded of Charu's dialogue to GW when Shyamala was telling Anandh's mom about being a good DIL. Hope something doesn't set her off to become evil too Tongue and poor Kanagu, I hope he takes TA's advice...

Edited by ranuja12 - 20 January 2011 at 8:44pm

TheivaHema_MTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

If this killer part comes out in the wedding hall infront of everyone, Thulasi won't even think for a second and will straightly go to VR and slap him or even get ready to kill him, she is that much angry with him.

Charu will slap but Thuls will get the kuthu vilakku and VR will be worse condition than Vel! ROFL With all this kolla veri in the air, I think we should restart a new game of Slap, Kiss, Kill LOL it would be a great way to relieve our tension....

Edited by ranuja12 - 20 January 2011 at 8:45pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaautumnsconcertoHema_MTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks Hema for the update. I enjoyed reading the update.

It is true Shyamala talked in a similar way like Charu. Of course the similarity comes because both these women are shown to be possessive. Like Charu was (is) possessive towards TA, Shyamala too is possessive towards Anand. But the similarity has to end there. Anand's mom and TA's mom are very different. Anand and TA are also far different. When TA's mom (Gutter Woman!) told him first about the alliance with a rich girl, TA told her that the rich DIL wouldn't be respecting to her. Anand told his parents that they are jealous of him marrying a rich girl. Anand is also really dreaming of the fact that his would-be-wife's rich family would take care of him well as he is their only SIL. This shows he has no self-respect. Again TA's mom was more 'romantic' with Charu than TA was.  (Is the romance is still there because Charu didn't become her  DIL?)  Again Anand's parents show apprehension. Anand will probably encourage his wife after marriage to settle in her own home with her parents.

I also hope they don't show love between Kalyani and Mohan. The serial won't look good if all on a sudden Mohan becomes a better person. He will fully learn his lessons only when he gets into prison. Also Kalyani is elder to Mohan as everybody has said. Somehow Vishwa will get into his good books again.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoRanu.TheivaHema_MPearl.Arizes.KowsiShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkieSweetyGreen

Go to top