So Slap probabilities @ wedding  hall
😆😆😆

Nitish to Lavanya
Thulasi to Charu
TA to VR/GW/Charu
GW to VR

Anyother???????😛

pavam nitish dad and mum......

I seriously dont like slapping....but wedding hall la ithu ethavathu onnu kandipa nadakapoguthu.........😛
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shubba

😆😆😆

Nitish to Lavanya
Thulasi to Charu
TA to VR/GW/Charu
GW to VR

Anyother???????😛

Charu is capable to slap VR for stabbing TA as her motive is not to hurt TA.
SweetyGreen thumbnail

😆😆😆

Nitish to Lavanya
Thulasi to Charu
TA to VR/GW/Charu
GW to VR

Anyother???????😛

pavam nitish dad and mum......

I seriously dont like slapping....but wedding hall la ithu ethavathu onnu kandipa nadakapoguthu.........😛

Oh my God.. BP has raised for all seeing tat GW scenes today...😡😆😆

and yes shubba dear me too join with u for the slapathon....or slapping sessions...😆

konjam vitta enakku andha director kooda slap pannanum.. for creating such irritating roles..😡

but somehow our BP will be down only after we see Thulasi slapping Charulatha more than twice for fooling her and Tamil family.. and even Thulasi slap Lavanya too...😡👏👏

so Lavanya wedding will be like war field....😆

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beatricepearl

Charu is capable to slap VR for stabbing TA as her motive is not to hurt TA.

If this killer part comes out in the wedding hall infront of everyone, Thulasi won't even think for a second and will straightly go to VR and slap him or even get ready to kill him, she is that much angry with him. But poor guy TA will get caught for lying. 
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Yes Theiva dear u are right she can do anything with high voltage anger on VR is tat killer... but how come Tamil will get caught???
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Hema for the Nice Update!

First part, as Theiva said i am not going to trust Shyamala till i see her characterization after A/S wedding. But i feel bad for Anand's parents, they were too sweet and nice, going to suffer because of the mess that their son falling into. i wish at least Shyamala must be true to them even if she is against TA/T.

I think Kanagu understood Deepa's situation, but i think he is not able to take that rejection. He cant expect Deepa to accept right away.i hope he doesn't fall into Anand's words later, i don't think it will suit him, if he turned against TA. Lets see.

This might probably the only good thing that Mohan did so far, Thanking Kalyani which his mom failed to do so. Kalyani & Mohan wont pair up as everyone said Kalyani is older than him for sure & he might try to say something else.

Last part, Welcome back GW after 8 days of break, i think i almost said everything about her, nothing to add, she will never ever change. As Theiva said i am just waiting for that day to see her getting her long waited nosecuts along with her Psychiatric DIL witnessing all. I hope we will see that with in 6months LOL.

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😆😆😆

Nitish to Lavanya
Thulasi to Charu
TA to VR/GW/Charu
GW to VR

Anyother???????😛

i want VR to slap this lady, i know i am so mean but this lady deserve a slap from everyone!

i don't think TA will slap Charu but Thulasi might and only Thulasi should, it will be more effective only if Thulasi Slap our psycho.

OMG LOL Guys we are so in kolai veri on GW & Psycho
Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Yes ruby all viewers are having raised BP so due to tat kollai veri is aggravating fast...... 😡 all the reason is the director....😈
serials2010 thumbnail

Thanks Hema for the updates - I have been reading the updates for Thendral for sometime and this is the first time today that I saw an episode of Anand with his Bujjimma - Aiyoooo!!! Thangala pa - Ivanga rendu perum jollu vidaradhu paata ennaku especially indha ananda kazhutu pudichu kollalam pola irikku!!  This Shyamala seems like an intelligent girl - eppadi indha Ananda paatu ipidi kadhal mayakkathula irukka??  One fine day this kaadhal moham will disapper and she is going to regret setting eyes on her Bujjippa!!

But then I thought TA was an intelligent smart guy too - but he is gettting sucked in by his mother's acting - She looks so false in her concerns for her son, how can he not see it!!  Vara vara indha Charua paatha sathyama ennaku bayama irriku - Enga poye indha ponnuodu aatam mudiyumo theriyala!

Kanagu feel sorry for him - but please ippadi ellam propose pannina yarappa othuppaanga??  Hope he does not end up joining the villan/villi gang too...

Hey - just noticed this is my 100th entry on IF - Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!
Edited by serials2010 - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Hema 😃

didn't watch today... i guess I just skip today's epi 😆 but there was no BGM with Kalyani and Mohan, so no romance....Yuck, I don't want romance anymore... sick of these waste romances on the phone and in blood and between MIL-DIL. 🤢 Even if not romantic I want to see T&T, a not in separate scenes either...😆

I think perhaps Mohan actually changed a bit and maybe he wants to go see Thuls and TA? And did anyone get reminded of Charu's dialogue to GW when Shyamala was telling Anandh's mom about being a good DIL. Hope something doesn't set her off to become evil too 😛 and poor Kanagu, I hope he takes TA's advice...
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago