Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Written update of 20-01-10,Thursday Episode (Page 2)

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Thanks for the Updates Hema!!

Aww Poor KanaguCryCry!!!

Deepa-Kanagu jodi thaan illai atleast Kalyani-Joseph??
But Mohan-KalyaniDeadDead!!!

GW is tooooooo muchAngryDeadAngry!!!

Edited by Kowsi - 20 January 2011 at 1:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_MJanani20SweetyGreen

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Thank you for the wonderful update Hema, liked your side comments!

I am not going to believe this Shyamala character, she is being shown like Charu as the perfect girl one would want to have in a family. I am sure she is going to show soon after the wedding her true character. Aanandh guy is going to suffer or she is going to suffer and repent her decision of falling in love with him. I just pity that Aanandh's family. Ouch

It is good that Kanagu did not mistake TA, and understood what he told him about Deepa and her mind. I think Kanagu accepted it, but seems to be in self-pity, i am afraid he may decide to attempt suicide as he is such a sensible guy and don't think  he could take the disappointment. Confused

That was nice of Mohan to apologize for his mistakes, and like someone told already, i don't think he may love Kalyani, she is older than Thulasi i think. Guess he wanted to tell her something else, maybe about that drugs dealing family or Vishwa.  Confused

I really hated that GW and her uthama puthiri Lavanya. She knows that her son is jobless, but dares to ask him money. Nowadays, i really pity TA, the guy used to be so happy and now, he always seems to be worried about something. This GW is acting about that vradham. I am sure he won't leave Thulasi alone, he can't sleep without her besides him, if he does so, he will wake up at midnight and run to her. LOL. LOL

Edited by Theiva - 20 January 2011 at 2:50pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Hema_MJanani20ThendralfanTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Thank you Hema dear for the quick attractive funny comments filled update...Clap

So Bujjipa and Bujjima are going to get married and as u all guessed either Shyamala can turn villi joining hands with Anand or she may show her true colors later for Anand to suffer...Evil Smile

Kanagu looks like he still has some doubtful anger on Tamil's words about Deepa's love.. lets see how he is gonna react later.. so Kanagu is gonna create suspense behaviour soon.. let them be frends forever without any fights...Ouch as its very confusing for now...Confused

Mohan and Kalyani love episodes gonna start i feel...Heart And when tat arrogant Mohan thanked Kalyani it was so nice to see...Wink But there may be someother confusions too for us...Confused we have to wait and watch them...

Finally tat GW and selfish Lavanya scenes were waste... horrible drama by tat old lady to mesmerise Tamil and to leave Thulasi..Angry

Lets see wat happens tomorrow and ends as weekend tension for us viewers........Confused

Edited by SweetyGreen - 20 January 2011 at 12:03pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Hema_MTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoKowsi

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

I really hated that GW and her uthama puthiri Lavanya. She knows that her son is jobless, but dares to ask him money. Nowadays, i really pity TA, the guy used to be so happy and now, he always seems to be worried about something. This GW is acting about that vradham. I am sure he won't leave Thulasi alone, he can't sleep without her besides him, if he does so, he will wake up in the midnight and run to her. LOL. LOL

These ppl willl never change theiva.....i feel these issues are gg to backfire on them , even at lavanya even when she is not invloved now....ithu ellam eppo nadakumooooSleepy

lolLOLLOLLOL Good one Theiva......he wont leave her alone for sure....LOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaJanani20TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

These ppl willl never change theiva.....i feel these issues are gg to backfire on them , even at lavanya even when she is not invloved now....ithu ellam eppo nadakumooooSleepy

lolLOLLOLLOL Good one Theiva......he wont leave her alone for sure....LOLLOL

he wont leave her for sure.. tat we know but Tamil must know mainly..LOL as tat GW can mesmerise with her illness plan and separate them saying oru naal enn kooda irruppa...AngryOuch

then tat Vaazhamattai Tamil too will stay there for his mothers ill health wellness..Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanKowsi

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
thanks for the superb update
TA mom is upto something and this is a sketch for her plan

Hema_MKowsiShemmoSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishi87

let tat GW do all kinds of sketch plan and construct an horror building..AngryAngry but seeing her we viewers get BP...LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87TTfanKowsi

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Originally posted by Rishi87

let tat GW do all kinds of sketch plan and construct an horror building..AngryAngry but seeing her we viewers get BP...LOLLOL
ya sweety i feel thendral is boreing without TandT scence
now another track had came kalyani and mohan

Janani20TTfanKowsiSweetyGreen

Go to top