Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoNeLy..GaL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome outstanding amazing fantastic great nt getting more word to appreciate but u Dnt nt pm me y? But it was superb keep writing I'm looking forward plz do write abt SR I would be happy if u write 4 me waiting 4 ur reply
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow awesome plz continue x
CSSK thumbnail
it was just amazing.loved it... and please whenever you write your next os pm me.
a beautiful piece of work.
itzangell thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its just awesome OS... just loved it...........👏 keep the work going ........⭐️
Dhara_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely OS...I just realised how much I would love to see Maaneet conversing...!!!!😳

Originally posted by: nahtani88

superb

really amazing
pm me if u write new OS
👏

Hey - I think you are already on my PM list. But you always read them before I manage to PM. 😳
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... awesome......
QueenbeePallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very very beautifully written and very well expressed...loved it dear I am glad you PM'd me and Im really grateful that I got to read such a sweet, lovely and deep story...that's a a great work from you dear...long long way to go for you...
TC and do write more You have found a follower of your's for sure..hehehe..keep it up!!!
pal234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmishtha01

Hey - I think you are already on my PM list. But you always read them before I manage to PM. 😳

u have a pm list.! pls add me also to the pm list..i am really fond of ur OSs :)