Posted: 13 years ago
no i cant tolerate it anymore i decided to not to waste my time anymore......if weddng is gonna to happen any day i just like to waste my 1 min to check on net or IF .........but i cant tolearte the show anymore and torture 🀒🀒🀒..

i think guru and drashti should leave the show,this show is dead now.......atleast they get another good work together and we can get something logical to watch...😑😑.

i dont think before feb they will show wedding.....if u ppl luv to wait then all the best,,,,but i cant and lost all my patients....so frm tomorrow i think i should utilse my half hour to do my studies...byebye to the show but always luv guru and drahti😊😊
i think your a bit extra upset :P
i am sad and bored tooo but not to the extent to see it doomed
its just tooo flossy and dreamy :P
i think the CV's of this show are giving extra importance to viewers and they're getting scared of doing anything but Maaneet sooo :P
but i have to agree i used to LOVE the show and right now its just a bit dragy slow boring and predictable , very very predictable
Originally posted by SSWATIS

no i cant tolerate it anymore i decided to not to waste my time anymore......if weddng is gonna to happen any day i just like to waste my 1 min to check on net or IF .........but i cant tolearte the show anymore and torture 🀒🀒🀒..

i think guru and drashti should leave the show,this show is dead now.......atleast they get another good work together and we can get something logical to watch...😑😑.

i dont think before feb they will show wedding.....if u ppl luv to wait then all the best,,,,but i cant and lost all my patients....so frm tomorrow i think i should utilse my half hour to do my studies...byebye to the show but always luv guru and drahti😊😊
me toooo tolerating is a limit waste of time they are dragging to much not interested anymore
if u love guru and drashti .than u must watch it . shadi hi sab kuch nahi haina , itne dino se kyo dekha phir . just chill yaar. don't leave the show.πŸ˜ƒ ok.

cvs  really testing our patience we watch for maaneet but they are torturing us with AA
Originally posted by fats30

cvs  really testing our patience we watch for maaneet but they are torturing us with AA
i second u.......

i am really missing old days of GHSP😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ i miss sawti and old geet team πŸ˜­. i am only watching for maaneet but if they continue with AA track then bye bye from me i will only come when their track ends.

I think the drag is for a purpose...it's bcoz they wanna show a dhamaka on sat...I'm sure of it. it's not that the CVs r scared...they wanna show some big twist.
to be very honest im also losing interest in this show .watching geet these days is like spending ur life with someone whom u were crazy about once upon a time but not anymore now but for the sake of ur old love u r still wid him or her.this show lost it's magic from october but somehow cv's managed to give some good episodes during this time which was a reason to stay glued to the show.if we r watching this show today then the credit goes to gurti who r binding us to this show though cvs have left no opportunity to ruin the show.

honestly speaking i am also loosing interest because of too much importance given to AA track. they ruined everything for us. making them a parallel track with maaneet killing their charm as well.