Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

first time i saw it in a serial (Page 2)

Nandita5 Senior Member
Nandita5
Nandita5

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I just felt like sharing some moments of my life with someone and who better than all of u on this forum. When i saw Gurti 2day I thought of my wedding day. I had lost my mum and my elder sis was not 4 me marrying the boy I chose. Although my dad and did come 4 the marriage my sis pulled him away soon as the ceremony was over. Just like in this serial I had always considered mu husband's family as mine and even 2day i am closer to his aunts, uncles and cousins than to my own sibling or my own relations. I think thats why this serial is so close to my heart. Every time I see maan he reminds me of my hubby. i know from experience that good people do exist in this world.Thanx all for bearing with my ramblings.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhasaanjh11

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
very true.. first i felt they wer strecting it unncessarily but realised any gal ll remember her family in her wedding... best expressions by gc and dd.. heartfelt emotions yar... lovely post sanjh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

ruslana Goldie
ruslana
ruslana

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
agree with u

saanjh11

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanny25

I just felt like sharing some moments of my life with someone and who better than all of u on this forum. When i saw Gurti 2day I thought of my wedding day. I had lost my mum and my elder sis was not 4 me marrying the boy I chose. Although my dad and did come 4 the marriage my sis pulled him away soon as the ceremony was over. Just like in this serial I had always considered mu husband's family as mine and even 2day i am closer to his aunts, uncles and cousins than to my own sibling or my own relations. I think thats why this serial is so close to my heart. Every time I see maan he reminds me of my hubby. i know from experience that good people do exist in this world.Thanx all for bearing with my ramblings.  

thanks for sharing.... u r very lucky to have a gr8 hubby in ur lifeee..... wit wat u said... i feel that u r very close to ur in laws family...... hey u r welcome to share.......and indeed the serial has been close to us.. and now even u... a big hug to u yar... overcame all the obstacles... kudos Clap Clap Clap 

Nandita5

amzu32 IF-Dazzler
amzu32
amzu32

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
ya i m totaly agree with you.Thumbs Up that was very tuching and emotional..
today maaneet secne is special...

saanjh11

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
yes sanjh, what u say is very very true...n this happens only n only on ghsp....maneet r so genuine in their expressions that u feel every feeling of theirs...be it happiness, sadness, anger, naughtiness n love....no other jodi even in bollywood has achieved this i feel! n u can watch any episode of theirs 'n' no of times over n over n yet u'll want to watch them....amazing josi of DD N GC...they r like the 'sun' to the world....no other jodi can ever match up to them....

saanjh11

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Very true... it was indeed an awesome episode very touching... Smile

saanjh11

ALINANA Groupbie
ALINANA
ALINANA