Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amzu32 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ya i m totaly agree with you.👍🏼 that was very tuching and emotional..
today maaneet secne is special...
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes sanjh, what u say is very very true...n this happens only n only on ghsp....maneet r so genuine in their expressions that u feel every feeling of theirs...be it happiness, sadness, anger, naughtiness n love....no other jodi even in bollywood has achieved this i feel! n u can watch any episode of theirs 'n' no of times over n over n yet u'll want to watch them....amazing josi of DD N GC...they r like the 'sun' to the world....no other jodi can ever match up to them....
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very true... it was indeed an awesome episode very touching... 😊
ALINANA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
YA REALLY IT WAS HEART TOUCHING...GRET JOB
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nanny25

I just felt like sharing some moments of my life with someone and who better than all of u on this forum. When i saw Gurti 2day I thought of my wedding day. I had lost my mum and my elder sis was not 4 me marrying the boy I chose. Although my dad and did come 4 the marriage my sis pulled him away soon as the ceremony was over. Just like in this serial I had always considered mu husband's family as mine and even 2day i am closer to his aunts, uncles and cousins than to my own sibling or my own relations. I think thats why this serial is so close to my heart. Every time I see maan he reminds me of my hubby. i know from experience that good people do exist in this world.Thanx all for bearing with my ramblings.  

you r so lucky to have such a loving family and hubby being u a proud wife whose hubby proved how much he loves u