Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Who do you think will find out about Viren first?

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
It looks like its a matter of time until Virens truth comes out and they find out about him. He's dropping lots of clues. Bring up what happened in the HM in front of all the house even though Nivi didnt want him to do that. Telling everyone that Sid was in the house when dadaji got ill... I mean he wasnt there how does he know? Unless someone told him.. and about the ropes....

I'm not sure if everyone in the family will find out about Virens deeds or just Nivi, Sid and Viren's Mum.

But yeah looks like Viren's mum is very suspicious, but if she finds out first do you think she will stop it or just let is happen?

Looks like Nivi finding the photo will raise her suspicions, but I'm sure Viren will talk his way out of it. Nivi will need a big push to start thinking properly and not have Viren cloud her judgement.

Looking at the preview looks like Sid is getting suspicious too. So maybe he will find out first.  

So what do you guys thing who will find out first and why?

And I'm hoping Nivi stays quite about suspecting Sid.... please dont shout it out.... please please please. Most likely shes going to say it out loud and then find out Viren did everything straight after :s

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgsalekh1rgattuani_gr

sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

It looks like its a matter of time until Virens truth comes out and they find out about him. He's dropping lots of clues. Bring up what happened in the HM in front of all the house even though Nivi didnt want him to do that. Telling everyone that Sid was in the house when dadaji got ill... I mean he wasnt there how does he know? Unless someone told him.. and about the ropes....

I'm not sure if everyone in the family will find out about Virens deeds or just Nivi, Sid and Viren's Mum.

But yeah looks like Viren's mum is very suspicious, but if she finds out first do you think she will stop it or just let is happen?

Looks like Nivi finding the photo will raise her suspicions, but I'm sure Viren will talk his way out of it. Nivi will need a big push to start thinking properly and not have Viren cloud her judgement.

Looking at the preview looks like Sid is getting suspicious too. So maybe he will find out first.  

So what do you guys thing who will find out first and why?

And I'm hoping Nivi stays quite about suspecting Sid.... please dont shout it out.... please please please. Most likely shes going to say it out loud and then find out Viren did everything straight after :s
chanchal
MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
chances of nivi suspecting sid is much less now!!!!! as she had already asked him once!!!!!!!!she is convinced by him!!!!!!
but nivi should be strong in questioning viren!!!!!she should spill the truth from his mouth!

Edited by COOLGIRLLAVANYA - 20 January 2011 at 9:54am
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I feel Sidharth will find out the truth,  but am sure he will keep it to himself and not tell anyone,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

I feel Sidharth will find out the truth,  but am sure he will keep it to himself and not tell anyone,

But how is he going to protect Nivi from Viren then? Because I dont think he's going to guess Virens after him just yet.
blue_rose2013 Senior Member
blue_rose2013
blue_rose2013

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I think that Sid will found out about Viren that Viren was the one who booked that Resort for them because in the recap at the end of the Written update that said that sid will found out about Viren booking their resort.Confused
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I thnk It might b either CC or Nivi .

CC might try 2 add ghee on Viren's anger 2wds Sid .Or he might try Nivi 2 Suspect Viren so tht NivRen get seperated n all .

Nivi becozz once Nivi will ask him , I dont thnk Viren will able 2 hide it , He loves Nivi n he just needs one push frm nivi n it all wll b out in form of frustations frm Viren n then Nivi will understand him n will try 2 cure him
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Nivi or Sid.

Go to top