Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

OMG how beautiful was today's dance :-o

Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
O I loved it so much EmbarrassedClapShockedShockedShocked!!!Shocked

How aesthetic! How beautiful she danced, and celebrated the pregnancy of this girl Varsha. The dresses, the moves. I just got hypnotized to the TV set, as if I were lost somewhere, smiling Big smile. Totally a treat. I still have the whole thing running in my mind EmbarrassedLOLWink.

How can something be this perfect? EmbarrassedLOLSmile ... such things steal your heart and makes a mark. So entertaining, memorable.

The "GODH BHARAY!" LOLClap

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rachita_rdblack.swanDEE2803smrthNandini6cherrypansyApoorva_22moonlight08..Akaisha..Serendipity..-.Shriya.--Stutz-_Divya_

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Yes it was so beautifully, i loved how they sang for each member of the family. the song was so nice too and  i loved the personal touch they gave it. Varsha/Akshara/Akshara' mum and Akshara's kaki all looked soo pretty. Shaurya looked handsome too. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansy

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
i haven seen the episode..so cant comment abt the dance seq... but one thing i say is ur surely falling in love with indian traditions....Big smileWink
irene_c Goldie
irene_c
irene_c

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I so hope varsha doesn't lose her kid

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovesarunNandini6cherrypansy-Stutz-

Apoorva_22 IF-Rockerz
Apoorva_22
Apoorva_22

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I guess...u havent watched any old song sequences( During Naitik-Akshara wedding ceremonies)...They were much better than this..!!

Edited by Apoorva_22 - 20 January 2011 at 10:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smrthmoonlight08

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

@ Polki Zofi

You should watch some of the earlier (achieved somewhere here) episodes of this serial, which in its heyday was not only fresh in its treatment but logically sound by script and visibly endearing from a viewer's POV (and how were we hooked originally). Especially recommendable were their realistically arranged match-date encounters and subsequent growing into mutual affection. An affection which, after turning point by the focal event of Marriage, is now purportedly trying to find its way towards that soundest of relationship which is bedrock of our society. Their motive being depiction of a very much plausible (and very much experienced by millions in real life) occurrence of love in a soundly (and fortuitously) matching arranged marriage (at least as per their proclamation, if not by real motive namely marketing). In this, it would be interesting to watch their marriage episodes which showed in detail Saptapdai- The meaning and vows taken in a Hindu marriage- their first seven steps taken together each with a distinctive Vow as prescribed in Vedas . This may explain somewhat, their fumbling to accommodate so many far reaching issues and inclusive efforts in their journey together- this couple being an idealistic creation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08Apoorva_22

RUBYxyx Groupbie
RUBYxyx
RUBYxyx

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
yep it was beautifully danced and i liked how they created a lovely personal touch to it too with the lyrics Smile
Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
#sia.k_1: I love my kochanie (Polish for beloved) so much, and his country have so many lovely things Smile. I saw some old bollywood movies, but had no idea of India and did not have so much curiosity before. But now as I know it, many things make me feel so warm. This dance, the warmth, the people, the dresses, was so enchanted. Oh yes, I love it so much, many beautiful things are there.

#smrth:
Where can I get to download more of these dances? I wish to see such traditional song and the dances. Can you give a suggestion? Clue? Jesus Lord! today's dance, the smiles, the warmth stole me for a moment LOLEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansymoonlight08Apoorva_22Serendipity..

Go to top