sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by reena544

HE IS SUCH A LOSER..
yea he is i agree....

that is why he is the number 1 actor right now....that is why he is popular.....that is why he is well known by everyone!!!!

Just because he is a great actor....and is a very down to earth man....he becomes a loser......wow....just because he likes to appreciate his real life GF he becomes a loser hm....

ok so next time when i get an award for something....i should not speak of those that helped me get where i am?? Is that wat u r sayin?? why is it wrong for someone to talk about the person they love?? tell me what crime he has commited?? If u have a problem with his blog....then why do u even read it???

It is funny how u do not like the show......and the actor....and yet u sit here and waste ur times....tryin to tell others of what is right and wrong....and yet u come here and insult and bash an actor....who is also a human being....just like us....

isn't it wrong to bash someone...call them a loser.....say u that u hate him?? The who can u teach us what is wrong and right....when u urself have done the worst thing possible...bashin and insulting someone u barely even know....

wow....what has thing world come tooLOL

what a reply......what reply...you are best....afterall if you hate him.....why you waste precious time on that person.......I dont know...bashing is few's oxygen....and yoy know Shivi....these guys die if they dont bash someone once a day....how will they live without oxygen
dear ones leave them yaSmiler...i feel thier intention was not bad/to  bash himSmile...i think out of arguement they are saying all these things...atleast we can be soft naEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...they are just advicing us...its true...but the way she told was wrong.Angry..sorry if i crossed my limitationAngryAngry...and now i started this damn preaching.ShockedConfused..chill guys!

-renu- IF-Dazzler
-renu-
-renu-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
ROFL......what a hilarious post......LOL...

Lord MAAN......Shocked...what do i do now ???......i have wasted so much precious time of my life watching a "silly" show.....

Goddess GEET......PLEASE HELP ME......

ROFL...THANKS TOPIC STARTER....FOR A WONDERFUL LAUGH.......n btw, whats your user Id....."MAAN DIWANI "......ROFL......GOOD LORD, THERE i GO AGAIN........ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abina03

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
ROFL

Even without reading any of the responses, I can pretty much guess what 95% of them are all about. LOL

@TM: good one. Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Harpreet.M

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
no body want.no body advice, if we are fool ok we are fool, you are intelligent so keep your intelligency with you, we are happy with our madness, what thing is giving happiness to us so we are choosing that, if you are not fool then keep aways form ,why u are here for wasting your imp time to create the topic.sabhi ki dadima banne ki koshish kyon ker rahi ho.
ruslana Goldie
ruslana
ruslana

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 nice post
Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Rules Violated:
  • Actor Bashing.