Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

WAKE UP........ (Page 3)

LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mandiwani

Angrywhen i was in 8th class,i was fond of kumkum & i used to think about all the dremy sequence between sumit & kumkum, now i m in my final year , looking back at those days many time i laugh on myself that how stupid & childish i was...but after reading some posts of this forum i am really shocked ..............there are more stupid & useless people in this world...truly there is no limit to human stupidity

everybody is expressing their love for those two people who are just a part of a dream...come on yaar humara desh kya khaak develop hoga jab tumhare jaise useless, hopeless, romantic log pani ki tarah apna time waste karte rahege....at least care about your parents, they are not investing thier hard earn money on you for these things...... useless people...all time crap crap...kabhi to sensible baate kiya karo...maan ki wedding...maan ka honeymoon....bullshitAngryAngry

LOL   
let get this stright
if we are we are wasting our time, umm, u just did that to by making this topic and puuting the time in to put angery faces on, then waiting then again posting a comment 

secand, WHO THE HELL are u tellin us we are wasting our time here

looks like an angery mom who caught the teen spending time  here commenting, instead of doing homework LOL

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

oh......ok for someone who is tellin us to be responsible....what r u doin here then....how do u make the time to read everything?? if u tell us we r irresponsible......what r u doing then?? U r tellin us that we are wasting our time.....here then aren't u wasting ur time here too???

Are u not doin the same thing on the forums......reading everyone's opinions....takin the time to go and see what people are discussin and then makin a post for attention...

and then on top of that wow....what an awesome username...diwani?? really.....??

By the way why are u worried about us?? r u our mommy and daddy online now??? Who are u too worry about us......i think u urself is confused....anywayz nice meetin miss mandiwani

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 20 January 2011 at 7:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Excuse me you ill mannered fool! How dare you say such baseless and hypocritical phrases! If you don't like romance, then stop investing your time and YOUR parents money in watching the show in the first place! Because believe it or not, this is a ROMANCE drama! OMG did I just reveal the truth to you? Is your face paralyzed with shock at such an announcment? Should I use a camera to zoom in and out of your face? Add in a bit of dramatic music too?

This is fiction! Correct? Well then so is books too. Is it a sin to admire the directors and writers use of characterisation? Why does one like a show or book in the first place, apart from the concept? By being attracted to the personality and characteristics of a character! DUH! Go watch a drama based on politics or facts, if fiction bothers you so much. We are content, loving fictious characters, because it provides entertainment, hope, and even a moments of happiness for some people. If you have something against happiness, then by all means, LEAVE this forum! Nobody needs your dose of reality, our person lives and complications are enough to remind us of it. We don't need you to judge, we don't need your opinion, we don't need your post, so don't waste your breath.

Wake up!

Now that's reality for you.
Oh you go girl.....if i read this first...i didn't even have to write hereLOL

-renu-

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reena544

HE IS SUCH A LOSER..
yea he is i agree....

that is why he is the number 1 actor right now....that is why he is popular.....that is why he is well known by everyone!!!!

Just because he is a great actor....and is a very down to earth man....he becomes a loser......wow....just because he likes to appreciate his real life GF he becomes a loser hm....

ok so next time when i get an award for something....i should not speak of those that helped me get where i am?? Is that wat u r sayin?? why is it wrong for someone to talk about the person they love?? tell me what crime he has commited?? If u have a problem with his blog....then why do u even read it???

It is funny how u do not like the show......and the actor....and yet u sit here and waste ur times....tryin to tell others of what is right and wrong....and yet u come here and insult and bash an actor....who is also a human being....just like us....

isn't it wrong to bash someone...call them a loser.....say u that u hate him?? The who can u teach us what is wrong and right....when u urself have done the worst thing possible...bashin and insulting someone u barely even know....

wow....what has thing world come tooLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-sindu_gurti

sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
hiSmile...ok i understood what you are trying to say....yes this is fiction and we have our own world to live in...who said we don't live our lives? we don't do anything useful? who said we are 24/7 drooling over our favorites....just by reading the posts and the discussion don't come to a conclusion that this is only happening in peoples lifeShockedShocked..how sad(matured act)..
everyone have their own life...many are housewives/students and even professionals ....do you think they are wasting their time by writing and drooling over these fictional characters...if so! i think you are wrong dearSilly...as you mentioned they are in their world ...with that they are enjoying these things alsoEmbarrassed...happiness lies in small small thingsEmbarrassedLOL...these characters makes them happy ,keeping them exited...so in turn they are showering their love to themTongue...is that wrong?ShockedShocked
 maturity AngryAngrydoesn't mean that u should be always thinking seriously/always talking about duties and gratitude /earning money/taking life seriously etc etc..,trying to be happy, appreciate others /love others without judging them-this is the quality we hold until our teen ageEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.., once we land up to face the so called matured people...all innocent people are blamed to be immature d onesAngry.
and one more thing whar gurmeet wrote in his blog may be wrong or wounding or mere stupidity as you call...yes it isAngryShocked..and many in this forum reacted for thatCry...so once he does that...so he should be hated once for allCry...now you people seem to be immatureCryCry...so you behave like this to the people you love? oh i got it ...you are advicing us not to love him right??understand one thing whether you are a matured/immatyred only unconditional love makes our life..loving someone expecting thier reciprocation and doing things according to your will is not love dear...thats what is  his fans are like!!..
for gods sake dont say he doesnt know to act and call him looser and allAngry.even blinds can nrver say that...listening to his dialogue delivery blinds can make out he isa fine actor...
i understood your pov...dont you feel you were so harsh in your words!this is how mature people act? certain things can never be preached...and you are doing that to group of people(act of maturity!!!)ShockedShockedShocked
 as you learnt (since you are destined to..and you might have needed it) we will also learn(only if we are meant to...sinmce we know our limitations)SmileSmileSmile

Edited by sindu1231 - 20 January 2011 at 8:09pm

abina03Silentsoul

Harpreet.M IF-Dazzler
Harpreet.M
Harpreet.M

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
LOL dude you made my day
agreed with everything :)

but to be honest i was one of them once upon a time 4 years ago.. have grown alot after that!

sindu_gurti

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by reena544

HE IS SUCH A LOSER..
yea he is i agree....

that is why he is the number 1 actor right now....that is why he is popular.....that is why he is well known by everyone!!!!

Just because he is a great actor....and is a very down to earth man....he becomes a loser......wow....just because he likes to appreciate his real life GF he becomes a loser hm....

ok so next time when i get an award for something....i should not speak of those that helped me get where i am?? Is that wat u r sayin?? why is it wrong for someone to talk about the person they love?? tell me what crime he has commited?? If u have a problem with his blog....then why do u even read it???

It is funny how u do not like the show......and the actor....and yet u sit here and waste ur times....tryin to tell others of what is right and wrong....and yet u come here and insult and bash an actor....who is also a human being....just like us....

isn't it wrong to bash someone...call them a loser.....say u that u hate him?? The who can u teach us what is wrong and right....when u urself have done the worst thing possible...bashin and insulting someone u barely even know....

wow....what has thing world come tooLOL

what a reply......what reply...you are best....afterall if you hate him.....why you waste precious time on that person.......I dont know...bashing is few's oxygen....and yoy know Shivi....these guys die if they dont bash someone once a day....how will they live without oxygen

-renu-mysterygurl1427

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL i am a loser with too much time who loves procrastinating and soap watching.  Thenks for pointing out the obvious!! Thank you for expending your precious time so valuable o wise oneSmile

-renu-

Go to top