Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by reena544

XCELLENT POST. LUVED IT.  I DON'T KNOW Y SOME PEOPLE ARE CRAZY ABOUT THEM, SPECIALLY CRAZY 4 GURMEET. COM'ON GUYZ HE IS JUST AN IMAGINARY CHARCTER NOT A REAL. REGARDING HIS REAL LIFE, HE IS DA MOST WORST ACTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN WHO ALWAYS USED TO DISCUSS SUCH RUBBISH ON HIS BLOG THAT MY GIRLFRIEND FANS R BETTER THAN MY FANS, MY FANS ARE NOT LOYAL N ALL THAT BLAH BLAH..........HE HAS BASICALLY FORGOTTEN THIS THING THAT WE R THE ONE WHO HAVE MADE HIM REACH TO SUCH A LEVEL. HATE HIM NOW... .

NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE PLZZZZZZ..... PLUS I M NOT BASHIN HIM. JUST TELLING U THE REALITY...

Your not bashing him? HAH! By mentioning his personal life in a negative manner IS bashing. Why are you even watching the show, or even in the forums where almost EVERY member is his fan? You hate him? Good on you, do you want some candy do go with that? Has the world changed because of your hatred? Has members started hating him too? Has the clouds turned orange? Nope. Reality for you. Maybe next time, you should think about others feelings before preaching about their favourite actor. Wake up.
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Your not bashing him? HAH! By mentioning his personal life in a negative manner IS bashing. Why are you even watching the show, or even in the forums where almost EVERY member is his fan? You hate him? Good on you, do you want some candy do go with that? Has the world changed because of your hatred? Has members started hating him too? Has the clouds turned orange? Nope. Reality for you. Maybe next time, you should think about others feelings before preaching about their favourite actor. Wake up.

BASICALLY U PPL R BLIND. HAVING NO SENSE TO DECIDE WAT IS RITE N WAT IS WRONG? WATEVER HE HAS SAID IS XTREMELY REDICOULUOS. THAT THING IS IMP 4 THOSE FANS WHO HAVE WASTED THEIR TIME BY CASTING VOTES FOR HIM, FOR RATING HIM UP N ALL THAT. I MUST SAY U SHOULD WAKE UP NOW..

BASICALLY U PPL R BLIND. HAVING NO SENSE TO DECIDE WAT IS RITE N WAT IS WRONG? WATEVER HE HAS SAID IS XTREMELY REDICOULUOS. THAT THING IS IMP 4 THOSE FANS WHO HAVE WASTED THEIR TIME BY CASTING VOTES FOR HIM, FOR RATING HIM UP N ALL THAT. I MUST SAY U SHOULD WAKE UP NOW..

LMAO! HAHA! OMG ew you replied? πŸ˜† Oh step back! STEP BACK! Now your going to preach on morals and ethics? Your going to teach me the definition of right and wrong? HAHAHAH! How is my liking Gurmeet as an actor, suddenly a moralistic concern? Blah! Spare me with your lectures. There is so much issues out in the world, that needs baseless people like you to start teaching THEM about morals.

Darling. Do not preach what you don't know. Simply said, go cry to someone who cares. Because, I care not. End of story! Would you like a tissue? 😊 

And I'm wide awake, thank you for your concern. Had breakfast as well, just to let you know. πŸ˜†
HE IS SUCH A LOSER..
Edited by reena544 - 13 years ago

LMAO! HAHA! OMG ew you replied? πŸ˜† Oh step back! STEP BACK! Now your going to preach on morals and ethics? Your going to teach me the definition of right and wrong? HAHAHAH! How is my liking Gurmeet as an actor, suddenly a moralistic concern? Blah! Spare me with your lectures. There is so much issues out in the world, that needs baseless people like you to start teaching THEM about morals.

Darling. Do not preach what you don't know. Simply said, go cry to someone who cares. Because, I care not. End of story! Would you like a tissue? 😊 

And I'm wide awake, thank you for your concern. Had breakfast as well, just to let you know. πŸ˜†

BTW I THINK U R A COMPLETELY MAD PERSON. I HAVEN'T POSTED ON UR POST. THEN Y R U INTERRUPTING IN IT? MIND UR OWN BUSINESS. EITHER MEND URSELF OE END URSELF. LOSER PERSON. R U DA MOTHER OF THAT LOSER GURU? GO TO HELL.....

BTW I THINK U R A COMPLETELY MAD PERSON. I HAVEN'T POSTED ON UR POST. THEN Y R U INTERRUPTING IN IT? MIND UR OWN BUSINESS. EITHER MEND URSELF OE END URSELF. LOSER PERSON. R U DA MOTHER OF THAT LOSER GURU? GO TO HELL.....

LMAO your the one who is yelling like a banshee. So the term 'mad' sounds freaking damn hiliarious coming from you! 🀣 Why should I mind my own business? It's a forum. I have the right to agree and disagree with absoutely anything you write. LMFAOOOO! OMG this is SO funny! Mend myself or end myself? HAHAHAH! 🀣 Because I commented against you, suddenly you wish for me to 'end' myself? Did my words affect you that much. Aww poor baby, here's a bottle of milk, drink it and hush my child. Hush!

No I'm not the mother of guru. Lol what a ridiculous thing to say. πŸ˜† Why should I go to hell? I'm perfectly content at home. πŸ˜†
Edited by _SiinnceMaan_ - 13 years ago

Originally posted by mandiwani

😑when i was in 8th class,i was fond of kumkum & i used to think about all the dremy sequence between sumit & kumkum, now i m in my final year , looking back at those days many time i laugh on myself that how stupid & childish i was...but after reading some posts of this forum i am really shocked ..............there are more stupid & useless people in this world...truly there is no limit to human stupidity

everybody is expressing their love for those two people who are just a part of a dream...come on yaar humara desh kya khaak develop hoga jab tumhare jaise useless, hopeless, romantic log pani ki tarah apna time waste karte rahege....at least care about your parents, they are not investing thier hard earn money on you for these things...... useless people...all time crap crap...kabhi to sensible baate kiya karo...maan ki wedding...maan ka honeymoon....bullshit😑😑

LOL   
let get this stright
if we are we are wasting our time, umm, u just did that to by making this topic and puuting the time in to put angery faces on, then waiting then again posting a comment 

secand, WHO THE HELL are u tellin us we are wasting our time here

looks like an angery mom who caught the teen spending time  here commenting, instead of doing homework πŸ˜†

oh......ok for someone who is tellin us to be responsible....what r u doin here then....how do u make the time to read everything?? if u tell us we r irresponsible......what r u doing then?? U r tellin us that we are wasting our time.....here then aren't u wasting ur time here too???

Are u not doin the same thing on the forums......reading everyone's opinions....takin the time to go and see what people are discussin and then makin a post for attention...

and then on top of that wow....what an awesome username...diwani?? really.....??

By the way why are u worried about us?? r u our mommy and daddy online now??? Who are u too worry about us......i think u urself is confused....anywayz nice meetin miss mandiwani

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago

Excuse me you ill mannered fool! How dare you say such baseless and hypocritical phrases! If you don't like romance, then stop investing your time and YOUR parents money in watching the show in the first place! Because believe it or not, this is a ROMANCE drama! OMG did I just reveal the truth to you? Is your face paralyzed with shock at such an announcment? Should I use a camera to zoom in and out of your face? Add in a bit of dramatic music too?

This is fiction! Correct? Well then so is books too. Is it a sin to admire the directors and writers use of characterisation? Why does one like a show or book in the first place, apart from the concept? By being attracted to the personality and characteristics of a character! DUH! Go watch a drama based on politics or facts, if fiction bothers you so much. We are content, loving fictious characters, because it provides entertainment, hope, and even a moments of happiness for some people. If you have something against happiness, then by all means, LEAVE this forum! Nobody needs your dose of reality, our person lives and complications are enough to remind us of it. We don't need you to judge, we don't need your opinion, we don't need your post, so don't waste your breath.

Wake up!

Now that's reality for you.
Oh you go girl.....if i read this first...i didn't even have to write hereπŸ˜†

HE IS SUCH A LOSER..
yea he is i agree....

that is why he is the number 1 actor right now....that is why he is popular.....that is why he is well known by everyone!!!!

Just because he is a great actor....and is a very down to earth man....he becomes a loser......wow....just because he likes to appreciate his real life GF he becomes a loser hm....

ok so next time when i get an award for something....i should not speak of those that helped me get where i am?? Is that wat u r sayin?? why is it wrong for someone to talk about the person they love?? tell me what crime he has commited?? If u have a problem with his blog....then why do u even read it???

It is funny how u do not like the show......and the actor....and yet u sit here and waste ur times....tryin to tell others of what is right and wrong....and yet u come here and insult and bash an actor....who is also a human being....just like us....

isn't it wrong to bash someone...call them a loser.....say u that u hate him?? The who can u teach us what is wrong and right....when u urself have done the worst thing possible...bashin and insulting someone u barely even know....

wow....what has thing world come tooπŸ˜†