India-Forums

Bandini
Bandini

20th jan 2011 Update (Page 8)

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
@ ushmi , i think that megha aunty never taught him word realise when we ever do bad things ,after doing that we have to realise but no. Jaise megha waise hai vishaal. One thing i dont understand why triveni getting worried for him even after being raped .in kyonki when ansh raped nandini ,she not used to like seeing him but ds triveni getting mad in his absence.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275sakshi_24

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

its probably our parting gift from imagine....we told them trps were highest during santu's preggy track. which was ruined by BT...so they probably thought chalo yeh bhi karke dekh lete hain...

Ramo, u were saying that when Santu was first craving for imli. I was completely for it then but now don't think I would want to see Santu pregnant, but don't let that stop your celebrations. 

hashbrownShaiqMadiha

HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eli0103197

@Ramo right

@Vikrant it vas not Santu's fault for not giving DM happiness as I remember

yeah agree.
i think that it was fault of megha who dint let her give happiness to DM.
sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

its probably our parting gift from imagine....we told them trps were highest during santu's preggy track. which was ruined by BT...so they probably thought chalo yeh bhi karke dekh lete hain...
ya BT Ruined the best track of bandiniConfused

hehe pehle karke dekhte ye log to kitna achha hota...
but i m really excited even nowWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simlavidhi

hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayushi_01

Thanks for the update....I think that santu is not pregnant and that her role would end soon......she might be suffering from a disease and would die.....then trivani would name her kiddo santu and vishal regretting for what he has done.......I am certain that ekta will not show dadi poti preggy at the same time......anyways.... Can't trust ekta or her creatives.....so let's wait till tomorrow...

well said ayushi... this may happen...but santu and treveni are not dadi/potee in any way or form...she just calls santu dadi...which never made sense...but  anyway, she is her BAHU, by relation and is considered a baytee by sanraj, for her sacrifices to the family.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaiqMadihaAyushi_01simlavidhi

HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Luv-Shonit] <font color="#CC0000">Vik, ur here!Hug</font>

<font color="#CC0000">Haven't seen or read ur comments since BB finished. Ur break from IF is over I guess.LOL</font>

[DIV]<font color="#CC0000">I agree completely Vishal got away easy. When they showed the gun I thought he's gonna die but it didn't happen. U never know though Megha could come back, again. This time to take Vishal along with her to hell.LOL</@ fazy, i rarely visit it here almost when i get free at night .my break is not yet over . I would come continually after feb.

Luv-Shonit

simlavidhi IF-Dazzler
simlavidhi
simlavidhi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
In excitement of Santu feeling dizzy i 4get 2 thanks u guys 4 z updates. So thanks 4 z updates ipod, ushmi n sakshi. Waiting 4 2morrow's episode.

Edited by simlavidhi - 20 January 2011 at 11:52am

sakshi_24hashbrown

ushmi Goldie
ushmi
ushmi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

@ ushmi , i think that megha aunty never taught him word realise when we ever do bad things ,after doing that we have to realise but no. Jaise megha waise hai vishaal. One thing i dont understand why triveni getting worried for him even after being raped .in kyonki when ansh raped nandini ,she not used to like seeing him but ds triveni getting mad in his absence.
hey vikrant lets wait n watch yaar. Moreover in which serial of ekta mata had v seen sense earlier. N regarding kunki if d same would hav shown here den u mi8 hav complained dat ekta copied kunki track. Hehe
n moreover its shown 4rm past many epi. Dat vishal is sideing triveni n also he behaves good wid her. So if triveni dont hate him nw n is worried fr him dat makes sense somewhr. Lets see wht happens

sakshi_24

Go to top