HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eli0103197

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by eli0103197

just an indication and thought of Santu being pregnant made the tread so alive

are it would be clear tomorrow that she is pregnant or not. If she becomes .dm n his m family would be happy to hear ds info!

I would be happy too and I know it would clear tomorrow

I wanna watch every family member's reaction on this,lol

everyone's reaction would be watchable, second time when santo became preggy, she could not give dm happiness that time. Hopd that ds time she gives birth to second DM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi_24

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
its probably our parting gift from imagine....we told them trps were highest during santu's preggy track. which was ruined by BT...so they probably thought chalo yeh bhi karke dekh lete hain...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275sakshi_24muttakineli01hashbrownsimlavidhiramsha_002pyar-ishk

ushmi Goldie
ushmi
ushmi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

@ usmi ,even its good reason to return home. For a while santo can forget what he had done with her but dm can never . Really speaking such person like vishaal should not be pardoned for his nasty things.

true vikrant, even i dont want dat dis spineless vishal shud be pardoned. He had nt yet came to sanraj n said a single word dat hw sorry is he. It is just triveni he talks to. Moreover it has nt yet been shown dat he is regretting 4 his behaviour 2wards sanraj... Neither do he like ne1 in m.mansion. Atleast d cv should hav shwn him getting attachd to al of dem due 2 der love n den realising his mistake bt no, nothing has been shown like dat yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi_24ShaiqMadiha

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Vik, ur here!Hug 

Haven't seen or read ur comments since BB finished. Ur break from IF is over I guess. LOL

I agree completely Vishal got away easy. When they showed the gun I thought he's gonna die but it didn't happen. U never know though Megha could come back, again. This time to take Vishal along with her to hell. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaranipyar-ishk

eli01 Senior Member
eli01
eli01

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
@Ramo right

@Vikrant it vas not Santu's fault for not giving DM happiness as I remember 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275sakshi_24simlavidhi...RamonaG....

Ayushi_01 Goldie
Ayushi_01
Ayushi_01

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update....I think that santu is not pregnant and that her role would end soon......she might be suffering from a disease and would die.....then trivani would name her kiddo santu and vishal regretting for what he has done.......I am certain that ekta will not show dadi poti preggy at the same time......anyways.... Can't trust ekta or her creatives.....so let's wait till tomorrow...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvrrhashbrownShaiqMadihapyar-ishk

ShaiqMadiha Senior Member
ShaiqMadiha
ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

this end is going no where Ekta mam shows ne thing.My intuition r tellin dat Santu may b pregnant, If this is the case then the end would be really bad.What can be expected. If there can be some other case then it can still good n accepted bt pregnancy is nt accepted in ds situation.

Ayushi_01

ShaiqMadiha Senior Member
ShaiqMadiha
ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayushi_01

Thanks for the update....I think that santu is not pregnant and that her role would end soon......she might be suffering from a disease and would die.....then trivani would name her kiddo santu and vishal regretting for what he has done.......I am certain that ekta will not show dadi poti preggy at the same time......anyways.... Can't trust ekta or her creatives.....so let's wait till tomorrow...
ya its true Ayushi u cannot trust ektas creative in many of her shows in some situation she have created ne nusense story. But still dnt accept again have to see some crap at the end.

Ayushi_01

Go to top