Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: muttakin

heheheh .........

SANTO WILL PREGNENT AGAIN.....................borape me DM GOING TO DAD....................🀣

I know! 
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

Yeah, its Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani.

Hey Fazy budddy πŸ€—

You know I'm already watching that show and to my 😲 surprise is actually not bad for Ekta version of Twilight/ VD. The show  is mixture of dramas and loads of comedy to keep the balance of the show.

If you watch keep an open mind cause is no masterpiece and it helps so I won't attach to any show.

BTW thanks for the wonderful update ladies.

Gosh santu might be pregnant, πŸ˜• I don't know how to react. Will wait and see how it turns out tomorrow.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

I know! 

🀣😲 dont know what to say!
muttakin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Originally posted by muttakin

heheheh .........
SANTO WILL PREGNENT AGAIN.....................borape me DM GOING TO DAD....................🀣
I know! 

🀣😲 dont know what to say!

..................................................................................................................................................................

santo is going to prgnant agin while she is standing on 50 and dm suppose to like 120.its just ekta land possible ........🀣
Edited by muttakin - 13 years ago
Fazzzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Hey Fazy budddy πŸ€—

You know I'm already watching that show and to my 😲 surprise is actually not bad for Ekta version of Twilight/ VD. The show  is mixture of dramas and loads of comedy to keep the balance of the show.

If you watch keep an open mind cause is no masterpiece and it helps so I won't attach to any show.

BTW thanks for the wonderful update ladies.

Gosh santu might be pregnant, πŸ˜• I don't know how to react. Will wait and see how it turns out tomorrow.

Hey Rani. πŸ€—
Yeah, PKYEK is not that bad. I really like the look of it and really like Abhay. πŸ˜³
Regarding Santu's potential pregnancy I too don't know how to react, will wait for today's update and then comment on it if its true.
i dont understand why they started two new tracks if the show is endingπŸ˜•
Fazzzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha.sharma

i dont understand why they started two new tracks if the show is endingπŸ˜•

U never know they may just change the timing but then again the guy on the TB article said that as of now Bandini is the only show ending. So really πŸ˜•, maybe they want to finish off with either a tragic ending or a happy ending with the new Sanraj kid.
how can any track be for five days?
and they started a new land issue track tooπŸ€”