Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Vik, ur here!๐Ÿค— 

Haven't seen or read ur comments since BB finished. Ur break from IF is over I guess. ๐Ÿ˜†

I agree completely Vishal got away easy. When they showed the gun I thought he's gonna die but it didn't happen. U never know though Megha could come back, again. This time to take Vishal along with her to hell. ๐Ÿ˜†
eli01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Ramo right

@Vikrant it vas not Santu's fault for not giving DM happiness as I remember 
Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update....I think that santu is not pregnant and that her role would end soon......she might be suffering from a disease and would die.....then trivani would name her kiddo santu and vishal regretting for what he has done.......I am certain that ekta will not show dadi poti preggy at the same time......anyways.... Can't trust ekta or her creatives.....so let's wait till tomorrow...
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail

this end is going no where Ekta mam shows ne thing.My intuition r tellin dat Santu may b pregnant, If this is the case then the end would be really bad.What can be expected. If there can be some other case then it can still good n accepted bt pregnancy is nt accepted in ds situation.

ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ayushi_01

Thanks for the update....I think that santu is not pregnant and that her role would end soon......she might be suffering from a disease and would die.....then trivani would name her kiddo santu and vishal regretting for what he has done.......I am certain that ekta will not show dadi poti preggy at the same time......anyways.... Can't trust ekta or her creatives.....so let's wait till tomorrow...

ya its true Ayushi u cannot trust ektas creative in many of her shows in some situation she have created ne nusense story. But still dnt accept again have to see some crap at the end.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ ushmi , i think that megha aunty never taught him word realise when we ever do bad things ,after doing that we have to realise but no. Jaise megha waise hai vishaal. One thing i dont understand why triveni getting worried for him even after being raped .in kyonki when ansh raped nandini ,she not used to like seeing him but ds triveni getting mad in his absence.
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ramonag

its probably our parting gift from imagine....we told them trps were highest during santu's preggy track. which was ruined by BT...so they probably thought chalo yeh bhi karke dekh lete hain...

Ramo, u were saying that when Santu was first craving for imli. I was completely for it then but now don't think I would want to see Santu pregnant, but don't let that stop your celebrations. 
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eli0103197

@Ramo right

@Vikrant it vas not Santu's fault for not giving DM happiness as I remember

yeah agree.
i think that it was fault of megha who dint let her give happiness to DM.
sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramonag

its probably our parting gift from imagine....we told them trps were highest during santu's preggy track. which was ruined by BT...so they probably thought chalo yeh bhi karke dekh lete hain...

ya BT Ruined the best track of bandini๐Ÿ˜•

hehe pehle karke dekhte ye log to kitna achha hota...
but i m really excited even now๐Ÿ˜‰
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ayushi_01

well said ayushi... this may happen...but santu and treveni are not dadi/potee in any way or form...she just calls santu dadi...which never made sense...but  anyway, she is her BAHU, by relation and is considered a baytee by sanraj, for her sacrifices to the family.