Chat Clubs

||*WORD WITH FRIENDS#28 *||||INVITES ONLY||

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

A place exclusively for friends for having our Fun and enjoyment and to live our memories and to capture them in our chats , so thought of "WORD WITH FRIENDS"and is dedicated to my rocket gang members.

My Internet FriendsYou're so dear to my heart.Family I've foundReal friendship I've receivedI love you all soEvery moment sharedNever will be forgotDeep within my heart Special friends I cherish.**You all are very special to me and I'm proudto be a part of this wonderful group.**Love you all...

Although you are a friend of mine and letters we exchange, I wouldn't know you on the street, and doesn't that seem strange? You hold a place within my life, unusual and unique; We share ideals and special dreams, and still, we do not speak. I picture what I think you are, perhaps you picture me. An intriguing game for both of us for someone we can't see. So for this friendship we possess, we owe this mail a debt, Perhaps the charm lies in the fact that we have never met.

I type my love for you On the TV screen Never will you truly know Just how much you mean Some may say it's crazy But I don't really care They could never understand all that we have shared All the nights you've spent with me Felt like you were here Always with a open heart And an open ear I never had to wonder If you truly care Because when I turn on my TV You words are always there

Hope to see you guys here and your presence here is indispensable

Back to old home, I guess this can only keep us reunited

Cheers to the ROCKET GANG
Edited by -Maha- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail

ASHLESHA
12TH SEPTEMBER

AMREEN
19TH MAY

FATIMA
26TH NOVEMBER

MOBINA
27TH FEBRUARY

MANEESHA
25TH OCTOBER

SANDHYA
11TH NOVEMBER

SEEMA
13TH MARCH

ALISHA
27TH JULY

MOBI
25TH MARCH

KATANE
21ST OCTOBER

SARA
14TH AUGUST

-Maha- thumbnail

AYESHA (MAHA)

Can go on writing for her but her personality never seems to end, but truly a personality which requires no words, jewel of a person. My closest friend on IF whom I met through her fic but become friend through CC though initially was not very friendly with her but later when know her instantly fall for her as a friend, always there whenever I need her through my thick n thins, encouraged me when was terribly horrified after my exams which went worst for the first time. Very weird personality always fall for some bullies and decent men are not in his dictionary, tom boyish known as bhai fr her friends also. Very shy writer afraid of including romantic parts, her limit is up to lip lock with no description, uses too many short cuts which sometimes put off the reader but surely improved in our SS, can fully depend on her for updates, brilliantly creative but just afraid to phrase them which madam is learning. Very jovial personality never gets angry on anyone or annoys other. Arrogance, attitude, ignorance, over smartness were the words that do not exist in her dictionary, She is very polite to people, love her friends dearly can do anything for them. All in all perfect Best Friend material but keep your hands off she is only mine *Hiding her in the cabinet*

AMREEN (AMMI)

My another closest friend on IF, what to say about her when it comes to her my words never supports me, she is truly impossible to define, she has the spark which can make you love her instantly. But a total wacko you really can't say when madam is happy or when angry she behaves such exotically. But total bubbly and cheerful girl who can lighten up your mood whenever you are in blue mood. Though initially I truly disliked her, she seemed weird to me at first encounter but then sum unknown ,stupid ,idiotic thing blossomed our friendship and gave her entry in my Best Buddies on net. Unbelievingly good in vms though improved much after me getting behind her for songs and correct scene selection *raises collar* and also it was me who convinced madam even dhamkified her for downloading new software for vms and she did it for me, love her for that. Not a reader but always read my stuff, never disappoints me, very kind hearted personality but always threatens to leave IF on which gets scolding every now and then, bit tempered but only when it crosses the limit, very much possessive about her friends, their wishes are her commands. Big lazy lump, Kaamchori is her hobby, big  foody, always churning something and have big attitude on her figure *showing tongue*. Have big time crush on SRK and HC, love to see shirtless Harshad and dream about him day-night. Always a big support system for her friends.

FATIMA (FATTY)

Sugary syrup is the best possible word for her if not Chatter Box. I can write thesis on her without even a pause of seconds. Met her through CC in Kis Desh forum and soon from my random acquaintances madam took entry in my most Spl. Girls, my 3rd closest friend on net and together we form "FREAKY FOUR". Loves to talk, her talks never seems to end nor she had any FULL STOP in them or COMAS, she is nonstop once started then will go on until eternity but truly you love to talk with her. Epitome of sweetness, always trying to maintain peace around, never minds anyone, though bit tempered but easily melt. Another lazy lump in my group who is an avid reader, loves to read anything and everything on PH and surely a loyal reader always reserves the slot but never bothers to unreserve them *searching for my iron ruler* but easy for me as within the blink of my eyelashes my comment is ready otherwise she know I won't spare her. Very weirdo in choice mostly our views never goes same as in song selection, understands everyone very well especially real close to me, always there to cheer me up and bring my temper down only she and Maha know how to do it *well what is the secret*. We wish and she does it for us, lover her friends from the core of heart. Saying NO is not in her history which sometimes invites trouble for her so better should taking tuitions on it. Unnecessary never messes with anyone but SRK belongs to him and can fight with anybody for him *so never eye on him* I want you to be like this always and never to change for anyone.

SEEMA

Most wanted girl among us, its been ages since last seen her, very much busy personality, expert in promising but never turns up, big foodie, lovse to eat everything and most important the only married person among us and this truth madam hid from us. Very chirpy girl even after having husband eyes on Harshad & ranbir much to mani's annoyance. Miss you a lot dear

ALISHA

My 2nd friend on Kis desh forum, another wickedly nice girl but seems to be very busy nowdays, a big hater of Math and can go ga ga over Harshad *every girl is behind him except me *grinning wildly** . Very much talkitive, and is a perfect match for fatty, not very clam nor tempered. Hope to see you soon among us.

SANDY

My only di on net, very much tempered and gets angry on mere matters which sometimes do irritate but a good person, bit possessive about her Imu. Very stubborn like me and I am the only who could match her temper. Very much straight forward and bit reserved.

MOBZZZ

My geeti2, my darling on IF, a very big thief who choried my copyright. Pure at heart, never gets angry only when you try to snatch away his Harshad otherwise very cute personality. Met her through Kis Desh CC and became friends on the very first time itself, my first friend in Kis Desh forum who made me comfortable to talk around. Crazy for Harshad, madam has loads of time to fight for him but not even a single second for friends, always ready with excuses. Dream about shirtless Harshad all the time *naughty girl*.

MANEESHA

Used to be my darling but now things changed or she is. Anyways very easy going girl, you would love to talk with her as I used to once, really had great time enjoying our hours& hours yahoo convo, the girl for whom first time I wrote an OS and she too appreciated well. Very much honest and straight forward which sometime hurt others, my pms now seems to annoy her so better stopped sending but a very nice girl, a curious reader and our choice never seems to go same, have no time for friends well hope to see you soon again  in your usual style.

KATI
 Very much cute girl, my really good friend who cares lot about her friends though very busy nowAdays but we had great fun when she was active, a true brave girl, fight with great fortitude. From her busy schedule always manage to drop a pm to all her friends. Never writes my name correctly *laughing*, a real cuddly bear, never gets angry on anybody.

MOBI

Ash2 of our group, another psycho friend of mine *showing tongue and runs away*. Younger among us but always on IF whenever you open and she'll be there, experiments on different things, real funny personality. Took hours to reply on 1 PM and shed uncountable tears when it concerns with PH, great obsessed with them.

AQSA (ASHLESHA)

she is the most caring member in our gang..sabki care kerti hai..meri sabse zyada😳...luv her for tht...a vry gud writer i said this cos i only luv to read her shots...hurt easily...never takes things for granted she wants evrything to be  just perfect like her..othrwise she wont take it.lol..very beatiful.(as she said cos i only saw her 10th standard pic moti thi..)😆little stubburn..(yh mujse acha koi nhi janta)but a vry sweet person by heart(yh bhi mujse acha koi nhi janta). she had a very diffrent taste in things.😡😆..ohk..now time for revealing sum secret abt her...we met on kis desh cc..n she didnt like me at all .infact she use to hate me 😡....but aftr tht hamare bich talwar chali😆..cos we had a reli big fight..so aftr tht she likes me..but i like her frm the very first day..how sweet i  m 😳n now she is my best buddy on IF...she never eye on my harshad n srk..so for tht my speacial *hug*for her..luv her the way she is...alwayz remain like tht aqsa?.luv u sweethrt...

MAHA(AYESHA)

she is the most adorable n sweet member in our gang n my best bro..she never complains..never gets angry....yh she is also a very gud writer too  though i m not reading any of her FFs..😆(i think she kwns tht)..but i read her recent shot n i luv it..we both met on kis desh cc..n now she is one of my rely gud frn..she alwayz takes my side whnevr fats fight wid me n for tht my speacial for u...bhai....(aisa mein nhi fats bolti hai.)😆..a biggest fan of federer roger..so all girls stay away frm him...werna bhai nhi chodega..😆sports luver..like me...(yh secrets the)..she always being thr whnevr we needed..luv u bhai...

FATS(FATIMA)
she is the most decent n luvable member in our gang..alwayz fights wid me..without any reason...😆..a very shy personality...never seen shirtless prem😆which everyone luv too.😳.irritate easily....she is also a very gud writer(sare writer hi hai)..dunno how.. she wrote romantic part..😆..alwayz aftr my srk..though she kwns tht he is only mine..😛..alwayz 1st to coments on my vms..so for tht special hug for u fats..ovrall..a very nice person...luv u fats..

BETA(MANEESHA)

she is a nice member in our gang...i reli njoyed chattng wid her...now she hav NO time for us..abhi badal gayi meri beta.....she taught me sum of her language words...(jise humne bhut maza kiya maha n fats ko irritate kerke)😆..so for tht a speacial hug for u beta..luv u n miss u....

SAUTAN(MOBINA)

she is a very sweet member in our gang...alwayz fights wid me...for my husband(harshad)..but never won..she is a craziest fan of kdmhmd..she used to talks for whole day only abt premeer...ovrall..very nice person..luv u n miss u sautan..

SEEMA

A very gud person..we talk little...but i reli njoyed her company miss those dayz whn we talks on cc n she alwayz burn food..which she makes for her hubby..😆..hope she cum back soon..miss u seema...luv u..

SANDY

She alwayz come between me n sautan...n takes sautan side..hate her for tht..😡 ðŸ˜†..ovr all nice..

ALISHA

she is nice person...we talk very little...but she give me a very cute harshad pic in eidi..so for tht special hug for u alisha..ovrall..very sweet n nice person...luv u..n miss u..

MOBZZZ 
My sweet heart , i have always told dat she is one of the best person u can talk at any time and about any thing coz she is one of my monst calmest person. And very emotional at times, but i can always depend on her. eventhough we get a little time of talking each day but im glad that we kept it a point to each other mostly every day. Love u babes. And mostly i think she is fed up of answering my q about her bhabhi ..But i loved those q and mwaah. Love u too much.
Thanks for being there always.

SANDY

she is a very real person , too real i guess and always talk straightly whether u like it or not . I mostly take a lot of advices when ever i want and im glad she is always be there but now adays both of us are busy with our work and didnt get time to catch up most . And i must mention she helped me a lot in my exams ...thanks hon for that. Love u .. And some times we used to catch up for hours specially midnights.. Love those days.. Hate this busy schedules. And we always have friendly arguments for tv actors and serial. Love everybit of time we spent. Hope to chat wit u for a long time when ever we r free. Love u sweets.

SEEMA
She always says that we are like sis, coz mostly our tastes are similar i guss, But i have no idea what she is doing now coz i have no contacts with her. But hope she'll come back soon from her shell coz i missed her so much. some times we have chatted on fb for hours. Missed those. Love u sis ..come back soon , miss u so much.... mwaah *  like the boss and u giving gallis talks *

MAHA

i think one of the intelligent ans smart people in our gang ...and my guy finders. I owe u for finding imran for me hehheheh Jokes apart  i think we kinda have the same taste in music. We used to talk for hours about the music and finding guys for me in yahoo. She is so not a fb lover. I hate to talk to her on fb coz she always goes offline when ever we talk. i think she is fed up of  me talking about ffs and complaints about ff. And I turn to her after or before commenting on a ff mostly after commenting . alll she does is laugh at me and she is my hindi teacher most of the time, since im suck in hindi grammer. thanks for correcting me. Mwaah love u too babes,

FATS

My darling , She is the highest sender of testis for me, and she is so caring about my relationship with ranbir , always try to give me siggys and sautans names of ranbir whichi love about most. and love to tease her the most. Some times moody but i love to tease her, i think i always make her smile with my tease arent i ?? and oh about her 10 year old love.....I love those conversations. Love u and thanks for being such a goody friend and always trying to pm and keep in touch with me even i failed to do so. So sorry for that and appreciate that about u alot . Love u darling .

ALISHA

whom i found first in IF after amu  i guess. Our vampire chats were classic and her amtha and cooking class converstaions were so fun. She is one of the most fun peeople i know. And her way of speaking  imean writing always make u smile.. thats what i love the most about her.
And her hilerious posts on If make if more fun place. And she is like seema hardly seen now adays. Hope to see u soon ali. Miss u babes and love u. Hope u seriously give a thought to ur cooking ability .hehe

MAMA* AMREEN* 

My onscreen mama actually she doesnt even know her hubby and my father. she is a good person some times do some stupid things , but no matter what i like her. And i hate her on fb ...she never comes on line there and she got me to update desh when i didnt have college but i realised it was so fun to galliya fying the charactors ...I enjoyed it a lot .
She uses my langauge words very oftern to bug maha and fats hehe
Love u too mama.*hugs*

AQSA
Ohh she is a lot moody , but very good as a person, very caring and possesive and very short tempered, Some times fail to understand what we are talking about in a middle of a conversation. And some times stubborn but u enjoyed talking to her for so long. I think im getting blame most from her only for not keeping touch with her and others.sorry babes for that , but busy ya some times, and hope ur temper level get down soon. But either way she is a good buddy and I love her. Hate her sacastic comments by the way hehhehe

KATI

O she is a very kind hearted person who is very caring for each other. At the same time so busy and not keepin her health well. Thanks for being such a good buddy when ever i need n sorry for not keeping in touch with u. As i said earlier this 1 and 1/2 years will be busy for me ..but try to keep in touch as much as possible. Hope ur family and u r good .
Love u too kati and * hugs*

ALISHA

My vampire buddy..was my first fren in IF.. very sweet and cute.. and i love it when she calls me sandy di..

MANEESHA

I love to call her brutus.. someone who easily understands all my views..and whom i love to surprise..

ASHLESHA

My li'l sis.. someone who can match up with my anger...even she gets angry quite fast.. though nt as bad as mine..

FATIMA

Most calm person.. wonderful person.. always wants everyone together n happy and trying to cheer up everyone..:)

KATI

My soulmate.. so caring .. yuh can tell her all yr pains and she will be ryt there helping yuh out..luv yuh:)

AMREEN

Always after my bhai and bhabhi :))

SEEMA

chudail parter of mobz.. and a prem deewani..

MOBI

Havent spend much time with her..but from what i knw she is a very nice girl:)

MOBINA(NANNU)

My darling bhabhi...no words to describe her.. the one person who can bare me een after all my anger, love, irritatin etc etc..

-Maha- thumbnail

SANDY DI!!
Aww My second di on IF... First was Monika di.. don't know where she is now.. but Sandy Di!!!! I love yuh sooo Much.. My vampire buddy.. our obssesion on Edward and twilight?? I love that convo... I miss those days.. Wish i hadn't been busy soo much!!... I miss yuh soo much...
Sandy di.. the most sweetest di in IF and a great fren...

MANEE!!!!
eheh i have no words to describe her.. Everything I say she thinks i m taking classes 😕 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Funny.. Hilarious Fren and crazy abt ranbir or its SRK now?? I luyu Manee... ur my cutest fren!!

MOBINA!!!
Dusta Aatma.. well i gave her that name and she returned it as a gift for me.. thts what she says... She is the first person in IF with whom i talked like crazy.. after talking to her i became dazzler in like 2 month ehehe.... I love fightting with her over Harshad... I love that abt her.. she never takes anything seriously.. even if i m 100% serious abt the thing ehehe.. Kidding... I love yuh mobina!!!

AQSA!!
Hayee what to say abt her.. She is really angry with me.. coz i don't msg her often... but i try na.. hamesha gussey main hoti hain... phir bhi i love yuh aqsa darling... Your anger makes me love yuh more and more.. No joke... it shows how much yuh care abt us.... its was soo much fun to talk to yuh... 
I love yuh!!

MOBI!!
Well i rarely talk with her.. but when i talk she is the most fun person!!  as i don't know much abt her.. i juss wanna say I luyu yuh !!!!

SEEMA~~
Where is she?? My chudail... She is soo crazy is making bhindi masala for HC.. that she gives Jeeju  jala huwa roti eheheh 😆😆😆... She is also the most hilarious person i have known.... I love her soo much!!!
Hope yuh catch yuh soon Seema!!! ... I sometimes see yuh In mSN.. but yuh never tend to reply 😡 hehe

FATIMA!!!!!
She is the most caring person.... I love her personality... she is like i donno how to describe but fats... yuh were the third person i talk in IF.. and i enjoyed talking with yuh a lot!!! 

AMMI!!!
Dushman!!!! eheh yuh know i love yh right?? most amazing person.. i likes how she writes *tumhe amreen kyun naho pasand woh toh kitni achchi hain* on my testimonial 😆😆 ur soo sweet ammi!!!
Luv yuh!!

KATI!!
Its been soooooooooooooo long i have even seen ur name in IF.... as much as i know yuh ur a darling.... be the same as u r .... i love yuh the way I met yuh!!
Lub yuh

MAHA!!!

EHEHEHHE .. maha... yuh r the sweetest of all.... ... no words to describe yuh
Luv yuh

Well i love yuh everypone equally................... so i don't have much words to describe each of yuh!!! I love yuh more than yuh can think of!!!!

ASHLESHA

I dont have much words for her she is sooooooo sweet & caring ,sometime gets angry but always have point .Bad thing always knws all the things that what i m doing 😔. A very strong person thinks alot abt her loved ones.she & i become friends hoe i still dont knw. one of v close friend of mine on IF.she always thinks i m lazy but i m not.😳.thanks for being my friend aqsa luv u 🤗

MAHA

She is one of the first people whom i talk on IF the reason of our first time talk is v funny & i still remeber but i think she forgets but she is v sweet never gets angry.quite a tom boy type girl she likes wresting too with all sports 😕.she is quite intelligent offcourse not like me but still she is 😆.A v sweet friend luv u maha

AMREEN

fazul insan she is quite nice she & i fight like tom & jerry sometime but she is v sweet i love to tease her but bad thing in her is she is after my SRK 😳.when i first talk to her i dont like her much but then we become friends how i still try to figure out this 😕.but very helping,sweet & cute friend

ASHLESHA (Boss)

Well I know her from dat time when everyone was bashing geet

But she was supporting her so I think that's y we named her geeti2 right na?

but as now she is not anymore geeti 2 she is da boss who is enjoying giving order :-P

Overall I think she is very straight forward person very stubborn sumtime very sweet every time n funny most of da time whenever she is calling me kamchur or ash2(I hope I wrote it correct) brings smile in to my face .n don't forget about her danda (wrote it correct or not?) just wanna say love ya

FATIMA  (FATI) 

She is shy cute girl very very obsessed with premeer/harshiti,

Crazy fan of srk like me an ahem ahem 10 year old love..n I think she is the first person who hate to see prem shirtless.

coz of her care n pm im here which sumtimes*I think again* I didn't answerd or if I did I did it very late her so sorry for that

N same goes to boss (about pm

MOBINA (MUMMY)

OH !!! Mummy *hugs n kisses*She was da first person who I talk to her in kis desh cc

Very obsessed with prem papa who is always in fight mission with mireen for prem papa

N also for bringing harshiti together again very sweet girl who is master in making bahana as well

MANEESHA

don't know mush about her but she is one of da greatest fan of RK(ranbir kapoor)

Who is always in college n promoting movies n now adays she promoting serials n that dat raj?. Serails (when I herd I was vey shocked) overall fun sweet girl

MAHA

don't know much bout her also but she is a tom boy type girl from what I heard n a great fan of sports I think lolzzz n very lovely girl

AMREEN

well didnt spend much time  wid her but  from da time i  know her she is always fighting for prem (papa) with mobina (heer mummy)
for prem or anyone else😆😆😆n fun girl :-P

SANDY

hmm didnt talked to her much but i think she is a straight forward person 😃 n wanna say luv u 😆

AQSA(ASHLESHA)

Does she even need an introduction? Well i think she should be titled with handfull of sweet words. According to me she really sweet hearted person . Kabhi kabhi frustated hojati haan ..But I love be shikar of her frustation & anger..Even when she gets hyper neva forgets to reflect the sweet side of her accordingly ..I find both of us very close these days u r like a PRINCESS TO ME ! love u*hugs*

MANEESHA

The most caring person on IF. U might be thinking why she is titled with the word CARE . I remember the day when all of us were on chatties were having SNACKS TIME ..each of us were posting some pics of snacks,oufits n lot of things...Everyone was busy gifting their friend & she was the one who cared for me n gifted a HAND BAG ..though i was new there but still she care..Choti choti baatein he insaan ko batati h..From that day i did always remember her *hugs* u ...U r the best person i could ever get on IF & through this i would like to thank u once again..THANKU .

AMREEN(AMMI)

I think i automatically gets joined with her name .. Kahin Amreen ka naam ho definately there will be Sara n other two names too....I bet everyone would love to have a friend like her...I m lucky to have u in my life ..I remember mein apna saara gussa tujh per utarti thi & ab aqsa is my another shikar ... tu bas sun leti thi inreturn mujhe kabhi gussa nahi kiya...I have hurted u a lot n i'm *extremely cholly* for that..Tere baare mein kya likhun tere gun likungi toh page bhar jayega ..I don't want to be senti now ...Always with me...Very supportive, caring, tu toh helpful nhi ho sakti kamchor.... i love u but get jealous...I hav given u r place to aqsa ...Hehe *hugs

FATS(FATIMA)

Shadow of aqsa ..Another sweet person..I think we have fun time with each other when there is any fight b/w her & any other member ..I love to be KABOOTAR who passes indirect messages....I think there is groW*H in our friendship..I know her but I still find there are many things that I should know about..She is lovable person, kind hearted, not jhuttti lub u the way u r *hugs*

MAHA(AYESHA)

Ermmm? I have no words..She is one of the best person from the gang..Who neva luves FIGHTS but a peace luver, who always stops two ppl held in fights ..Buts gets caught in the fight by given choice to choose one & take their side but as a bhai of benha . Its obvious she'll be on her behna's side...I love pulling her leg & adding fire in bhai behens realation ..My mission now is to break u relation.... but an adorable person who neva hurts, always friendly & one can find her always besides to help ... Lub u jaanu🤣 i know u hate this word *jadoo ki jhappi*

-Maha- thumbnail

ASHLESHA

FATIMA

MAHA 

AMREEN

SARA

MANEESHA

MOBI

MOBINA

NEHA

ALISHA

SOFIA

-Maha- thumbnail

So these are the extreme Private Properties of ROCKET GANG MEMBERS though they share their properties but its between us only so you all better keep your Hands off from them.

ASHLESHA

FATIMA

SARA

AMREEN

SOFI

MANEESHA

SANDHYA

MOBINA

SEEMA

ALISHA

MOBI

NEHA

-Maha- thumbnail

* There is no word such as Request exists, here only Commands rules

*All in the ROCKET MEMBERS are very weirdly creative so commenting on the work and appreciating is must though criticism is most welcome but it should not hurt others.

* Everyone should be 24*7 ready for support and help for their friends

* During any fight no rocket member should support one or other and create further distress but can act as a peacemaker which they always do.

* We are Premeerians, we are madly in love in with Harshiti so better mark words before saying anything.

* Should take a note on what you are saying.

* No excess Antakshri <Amreen,Fatty>🤣

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Maha-

tu ny taanu ka scene miss ker diya😛

koi nahi i hv youtube naa
but yeh bata shot kya tha
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6