India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Nandini's also handicap from morals

Chicagogal IF-Dazzler
Chicagogal
Chicagogal

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
She is handicap so she always feels sorry for herself. When her own loves her she has to doubt them. Today when she lied that her MIL invitation was never given to her by Gayatri this is limit. She shouldn't have lied in front off everyone to save her own neck. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

siya16Nu_Adu..Akaisha..

gracious45 Senior Member
gracious45
gracious45

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I totally agree. There are so many handicapped people in this world who take care of themselves, their families and also work outside.  Why is Nandani always negative. She should look at her disability in a positive manner. She has a husband who loves her to death why does she have to doubt that.  Why is she always feeling sorry for herself and ruining her life as well as others.

Today she couldve just told the truth or told them that they were busy and couldnt come. There was no reason for her to lie a and insult Rajeshri like that. I dont feel sorry for Nandani at all. She is just useless.

CVs should show her strong so she can be an example for all the people out there who have disabilities instead of showing someone who looks down upon themselves.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

giguserswatikhannaNu_AduRachu.mmoonlight08

swatikhanna Senior Member
swatikhanna
swatikhanna

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
ya i agree wt u always yeenandini naksh ki lyf me tension dati hai n problem create karti hai akshi na uska lia kya kuch nahi kiya fir bhi akshi ko apni karni me request karke fasati hai i hate har now maja to to aaye jab bua use khub sunaye n i hope is baar akshi ko koi problem na ho or natik uska humesha saath da

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siya16Nu_Adu

siya16 Senior Member
siya16
siya16

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
i never liked her bcoz of her akshi have to leave the house......i hope her chapter ends and we get to see naksh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adu

-.Shriya.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Shriya.-
-.Shriya.-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
yaa agree wid u.. she shud nt lie.. she shud tell all d truth
Rachu.m Goldie
Rachu.m
Rachu.m

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Ya even i hate her now her problem ends when baisa come to know about her acha hoga agar akshi bech mai nahi ayengi tho
..Akaisha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Akaisha..
..Akaisha..

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
exactlyy yaaar....she is such a dumb...!!Evil Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index