Goodbye Kalpana Bora - and thankyou! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by yummimommy

Wow MMG!

Really and truly loved your post!

You definitely have a gift for writing! 

KB  Good Luck in whatever you do next!

This is for you MMG๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

Babe you are too kind....its nothing of the sort!!!
In fact i would be so bold as to say i have simply distilled the things written by so many others here on the Forum and just stuck it in a new thread!๐Ÿ˜†
KB is a much loved character her on this Forum - it seemed like the least we could do!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Agree.  No one can portray Kesar's character as KB did.
Kalpana Bora portrayed Kesar with authenticity, her expressions and body language peppered with few dialogues conveyed her plight brilliantly. ๐Ÿ‘

Kalpana Bora here's our Saptarishi Taron Award โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ to you on behalf of all viewers of MKAP who have admired and appreciated your performance as Kesar for the past year.

Here's wishing you good luck and the very best as you walk towards your future. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
Great post MMG

ladies, please go here and drop her a note ........ lets give her IF ranking a final boost this week

Great post MMG๐Ÿ‘

I hope KB visits this forum and see that how much she was appreciated and will be missed as Kesar....Wish you all the best for the future KB...God bless you๐Ÿค—
fantastic post๐Ÿ˜ƒ

kalpana bora < u r a fantastic actress.. ur portrayal of kesar has made me love the character and despise shakti... u really bought the character to live..<3.. u rocked...

hope to see u in another project soon..<3

wish you all the best in the near future<3