Pratigya
Pratigya

Goodbye Kalpana Bora - and thankyou!

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Afternoon all!Wink

Well since it looks like an ME is gonna be aired this weekend and the new Kesar possibly unveiled I just wanted to take this opportunity to say bye to Kalpana in case she dips into this Forum before she scoots.Smile

Kalpana, your depiction of your character was always beautiful, serene and sincere.

Speaking solely for myself, whilst i deplored the fact you allowed yourself to be browbeaten by the bas***ds formerly known as humans and more commonly referred to here as TNs, I think I can honestly say that without exception all here in the Forum loved your ability to convey your emotions often using just your eyes and without speaking a word.....

In yesterday's scene, you were simply awesome and again I think I speak for us all when I say you struck a twinge in the hearts of all women with your plight, watching you being punished by the man you remained steadfastly loyal to, who by contrast himself never gave you an iota of affection.

You have endeared yourself to us as Kesar and although we guys are big-hearted and will welcome the new actress that will try and fill your shoes. she will have a huge task to pick up where you are leaving us......

I'm so glad also that the legacy you have built up will not be wasted and that Kesar appears to be carrying on and not as that scumbag of a husband you have intended

Thank you for your wonderful contribution to MKAP - we fans have loved your work and will miss you.  Whatever your future endeavours, we wish you success and happiness and look forward to the next time you will grace our screens......here's hoping it wont be too long!Hug

Bye Kalpana!!!! 

Edited by Madmadgirl - 20 January 2011 at 9:30am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

ashumashukiran9gsz786mkg90***Anu***ruby20ekomaspallaib2011elle45AerynCara86DefLeppardElvira22Alwayshopeful-Khush----Yemi---td_dhoomFaiza.Filza.--Hope--a_umasuk4CrAzYRED-Sheena-MERARAInisha2010ArjaAddicthussainramso....Poojie....tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
MMG

I second that.....Big smile

Your quiet presence has been felt and whoever fills your shoes has large shoes to fill.

Wish you all the best for the future and I am sure whatever you do, you will be well loved and successful.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20corvette--Hope--MERARAI

-BugsBunny- IF-Dazzler
-BugsBunny-
-BugsBunny-

Pratigya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Wish u all the Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteMERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
You speak for all of us MMG...

Kalpana's  has left a very big void....she will be missed , her  eye's and the  emotion's which used to tantalize us, captivate us, gladden us, sadden us  ...None , I repeat None can achieve that ...

I wish  u grow from strength to strength ,KB...and  continue to give one sterling performance after another..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20Cara86DefLeppard-Khush---Hope--corvetteMERARAI

td_dhoom IF-Rockerz
td_dhoom
td_dhoom

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Kalpana - We'll Miss You!!

You're performance as Kesar has always been very Graceful, Effortless and Easy. All The Best for your future endeavours and have a life full of PossibilitiesBig smile

Thanks MMG for the lovely Post!!

corvette--Hope--

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Hi MMG...graet post...n a much needed post...
i wish dat she sees dis....We will miss u soooooooo mcuh Kalapana....u'll always remain in our hearts...n we wish to see u soon in another serial....n IF POSSIBLE bcak in MKAP....ALL THE BEST FOR OUR FUTURE....Have a great day...dnt be sad bcoz u r leaving the show....Be happy dat U'LL NEVER LEAVE IN OUR HEARTS!!
Only  can portray Kesar to the best....Luv you and Bye!!mwahz to u!

Nechu

--Hope--corvette

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Wow MMG!

Really and truly loved your post!

You definitely have a gift for writing! 

KB  Good Luck in whatever you do next!

This is for you MMGThumbs UpClapHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

You speak for all of us MMG...

Kalpana's  has left a very big void....she will be missed , her  eye's and the  emotion's which used to tantalize us, captivate us, gladden us, sadden us  ...None , I repeat None can achieve that ...

I wish  u grow from strength to strength ,KB...and  continue to give one sterling performance after another..

Thanks Tanths - glad u think so!Smile

So many people on this Forum love this actress, just thought it strange that no one did a goodbye post......

had a bit of time so just plugged the hole!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

Go to top