Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana ridiculous and unbelievable....... (Page 3)

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Why only Suhana ? these days the creative team is messing up with each and every character of the show Ouch Suhana is the joker of the family.. Ishaan a clueless bhondu.. BM and dadaji behave like the usual characters of K-soap who plays with people's lives for their own good  (god knows what good ) *rolls eyes* and the rest of the family just laughs @ almost anything and everything.. I mean there is no seriousness in them whatsoever Confused I just hope everything is sorted soon *sigh*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192

Desdemona Senior Member
Desdemona
Desdemona

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
I started watching this show only recently.  I stared like it a bit but now  find it a bit unrealistic. If I have a daughter-in-law like suhana, I would have been very unhappy. She looks too dumb and all the scenes are depicted for the sake of humour. Seing the first scene, we can anticipate what the rest of that track will go.   
radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by CutiePiee4

there is a slight difference between being dumb and being innocent and cute..maybe the creatives dont know thatUnhappy

Exactly , thats what I said in other post, gadha honay aur seedhay honay mai farq hai bhai. We didnt asked fro hawtiness just let them be what they were when they were not ROMANTIC, the Sushaan in jail, in the hotel, after the sun glasses riot, after the Sid,s thappad, after Suhana decided not to leave, the parting gift scene, the 20k dress scene, I mean they are so many memorable scenes and THEY were the true SUSHAAN moments even when they were NOT aparantly in LOVE, I would rather have that, but lets wait , I dont think that CV ,s would do any more rubbish stuff. Hope so at least, but I think the masses like this kind of stuff
@bold....I think thats the real reason for SGP's makeover to a OTT brainless comedy drama.Bcoz when it was actually the BEST,it never got so high TRPs.And now the situation is exactly oposite.But the CVs should realise masses have brains too...otherwise a serial like SGP wouldnt have been liked by ppl.It was being liked for its simplicity,subtlety and realism.they cant tolerate any nonsense in the name of COMEDY.
poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
DHEERE Dheere its becomeing like a comedy serial
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WhiteOrchid

Why only Suhana ? these days the creative team is messing up with each and every character of the show Ouch Suhana is the joker of the family.. Ishaan a clueless bhondu.. BM and dadaji behave like the usual characters of K-soap who plays with people's lives for their own good  (god knows what good ) *rolls eyes* and the rest of the family just laughs @ almost anything and everything.. I mean there is no seriousness in them whatsoever Confused I just hope everything is sorted soon *sigh*

Well said. I more shocked at the elder's character's distortion more than Suhana's because they are supposed to be the wise ones, but I think they look like fools who take advantage of Suhana's innocence everytime.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25.Nish.Sinha18111192

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
quiet interesting!! I agree..its funny that Suhana shud not that what happens in Suhag raat..if is used to have BF and showing such mordern girl.. true post..
they are just un necessary  dragging track..
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

DHEERE Dheere its becomeing like a comedy serial
I thought its light family comedy serial.. but you are right, it will be full comedy serial..
Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
actually, this time i think It's Ishaan at fault, he is the one acting like a total bholu..he needs a crash course in love. Suhana is letting  him lead but of course he is too bhondu to do or say anything.

Go to top