Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana ridiculous and unbelievable....... (Page 2)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
If it was any other day I wouldnt have accepted any of your comments would have fought really hard in her defence, BUT today I am like, Eik Thappad Maroo, CV,s are messing her character, she is suppose to grow as a person especially after realizing her love for Ishaan and his family, it looked cute and funny initially when she asked the meaning of everything , now its done bit OTT and not funny any more, any body can mould her , she was decieved by Sid, she accepted it, she led him insulting her twice, why are they ruining such a sweet charactre, there is a BIG difference in being naive and sweet then being out loud stupid and idiot .
I am surprised at her character since the confession of her love for Ishaan, pyar mai suna tha aqal gum ho jatee hai, aaj dekh liya and SR was a big joke.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikharadpat25111192cherrypansyFeefilunza_charu_MythicalMothYusBee

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaMythicalMoth

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
When you fall in love......then there is an awareness.......heightened senses.......quick breathing......

There is no silliness like what they showed....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whatfunjulaikhacherrypansy

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
          Yup It seems all the characters r loosing their marbles... Everyone has gone 180 deg. change and there is no Constancy . I kept asking my self today why i'm watching this crap ? 
           How hard can it be to say I LOVE U Suhana not even on SR ? Was it a SR at all ?
          And yes, in this Gen. Kids knows abt birds and the what ever,. Even todays songs r very provocative. Clothing r highly sexual . I totally get it that they both doesn't know much but common ? But u always have the general Idea . This is too much. What the hack Suhana did with SID ? 

julaikharadpat25cherrypansy

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
i knows its a lil hard to believe the suhana hasnt talked about suhaat raat with her two idiots friends sullie sudhi....lol n she had sid as a boyfriend lol and im sure she went to a very good school...u learn half dis stuff in bio

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikha

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

Actually, to be honest.......they should have shown Suhana refusing to wear a saree Suhana should have worn a sexy nightie .......and then they could have shown Ishaan all shy and coy and grinning in happiness while she did a song like "main kya karoo raam, mujhe buddha mil gaya"....

I mean she is a modern gal......she is bold and sassy......he is the bhondu.......Considering they have declared their love for each other.....imagine how wonderfully romantic and beautiful it could have been........

They could have danced in each others arms.....looked into each others eyes.......Ishaan touching her face and hair in wonder...... Suhana loving it with her eyes closed......she trying to move away...... he catching slowly...... then the slow pulling of the nightie strings like they show in all hindi movies.......

Showing them more ganwaars than the villagers has turned me off big time.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

badnamjulaikha

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

julaikharadpat25MythicalMoth

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

there is a slight difference between being dumb and being innocent and cute..maybe the creatives dont know thatUnhappy

Exactly , thats what I said in other post, gadha honay aur seedhay honay mai farq hai bhai. We didnt asked fro hawtiness just let them be what they were when they were not ROMANTIC, the Sushaan in jail, in the hotel, after the sun glasses riot, after the Sid,s thappad, after Suhana decided not to leave, the parting gift scene, the 20k dress scene, I mean they are so many memorable scenes and THEY were the true SUSHAAN moments even when they were NOT aparantly in LOVE, I would rather have that, but lets wait , I dont think that CV ,s would do any more rubbish stuff. Hope so at least, but I think the masses like this kind of stuff

Edited by venture - 21 January 2011 at 2:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25

Go to top