Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
          Yup It seems all the characters r loosing their marbles... Everyone has gone 180 deg. change and there is no Constancy . I kept asking my self today why i'm watching this crap ? 
           How hard can it be to say I LOVE U Suhana not even on SR ? Was it a SR at all ?
          And yes, in this Gen. Kids knows abt birds and the what ever,. Even todays songs r very provocative. Clothing r highly sexual . I totally get it that they both doesn't know much but common ? But u always have the general Idea . This is too much. What the hack Suhana did with SID ? 
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i knows its a lil hard to believe the suhana hasnt talked about suhaat raat with her two idiots friends sullie sudhi....lol n she had sid as a boyfriend lol and im sure she went to a very good school...u learn half dis stuff in bio
malinn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Actually, to be honest.......they should have shown Suhana refusing to wear a saree Suhana should have worn a sexy nightie .......and then they could have shown Ishaan all shy and coy and grinning in happiness while she did a song like "main kya karoo raam, mujhe buddha mil gaya"....

I mean she is a modern gal......she is bold and sassy......he is the bhondu.......Considering they have declared their love for each other.....imagine how wonderfully romantic and beautiful it could have been........

They could have danced in each others arms.....looked into each others eyes.......Ishaan touching her face and hair in wonder...... Suhana loving it with her eyes closed......she trying to move away...... he catching slowly...... then the slow pulling of the nightie strings like they show in all hindi movies.......

Showing them more ganwaars than the villagers has turned me off big time.....
there is a slight difference between being dumb and being innocent and cute..maybe the creatives dont know that๐Ÿ˜”
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

there is a slight difference between being dumb and being innocent and cute..maybe the creatives dont know that๐Ÿ˜”

Exactly , thats what I said in other post, gadha honay aur seedhay honay mai farq hai bhai. We didnt asked fro hawtiness just let them be what they were when they were not ROMANTIC, the Sushaan in jail, in the hotel, after the sun glasses riot, after the Sid,s thappad, after Suhana decided not to leave, the parting gift scene, the 20k dress scene, I mean they are so many memorable scenes and THEY were the true SUSHAAN moments even when they were NOT aparantly in LOVE, I would rather have that, but lets wait , I dont think that CV ,s would do any more rubbish stuff. Hope so at least, but I think the masses like this kind of stuff
Edited by venture - 13 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why only Suhana ? these days the creative team is messing up with each and every character of the show Suhana is the joker of the family.. Ishaan a clueless bhondu.. BM and dadaji behave like the usual characters of K-soap who plays with people's lives for their own good  (god knows what good ) *rolls eyes* and the rest of the family just laughs @ almost anything and everything.. I mean there is no seriousness in them whatsoever ๐Ÿ˜• I just hope everything is sorted soon *sigh*
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I started watching this show only recently.  I stared like it a bit but now  find it a bit unrealistic. If I have a daughter-in-law like suhana, I would have been very unhappy. She looks too dumb and all the scenes are depicted for the sake of humour. Seing the first scene, we can anticipate what the rest of that track will go.   
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Exactly , thats what I said in other post, gadha honay aur seedhay honay mai farq hai bhai. We didnt asked fro hawtiness just let them be what they were when they were not ROMANTIC, the Sushaan in jail, in the hotel, after the sun glasses riot, after the Sid,s thappad, after Suhana decided not to leave, the parting gift scene, the 20k dress scene, I mean they are so many memorable scenes and THEY were the true SUSHAAN moments even when they were NOT aparantly in LOVE, I would rather have that, but lets wait , I dont think that CV ,s would do any more rubbish stuff. Hope so at least, but I think the masses like this kind of stuff

@bold....I think thats the real reason for SGP's makeover to a OTT brainless comedy drama.Bcoz when it was actually the BEST,it never got so high TRPs.And now the situation is exactly oposite.But the CVs should realise masses have brains too...otherwise a serial like SGP wouldnt have been liked by ppl.It was being liked for its simplicity,subtlety and realism.they cant tolerate any nonsense in the name of COMEDY.
poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DHEERE Dheere its becomeing like a comedy serial
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteOrchid

Why only Suhana ? these days the creative team is messing up with each and every character of the show Suhana is the joker of the family.. Ishaan a clueless bhondu.. BM and dadaji behave like the usual characters of K-soap who plays with people's lives for their own good  (god knows what good ) *rolls eyes* and the rest of the family just laughs @ almost anything and everything.. I mean there is no seriousness in them whatsoever ๐Ÿ˜• I just hope everything is sorted soon *sigh*

Well said. I more shocked at the elder's character's distortion more than Suhana's because they are supposed to be the wise ones, but I think they look like fools who take advantage of Suhana's innocence everytime.