India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

NEHLE PE DEHLA

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
      vannakum my dearest kajukatrisHugWELL the (title) was the song that played on my mind after watching todays episode .really speaking todays epi was one rollercoaster ride i m sure every min every sec every1 were on the edge what an episode really hats off to the cvs after the jungle track this is by far the most entertaining track i waited .i was waiting with bated breath for todays epi i must say my waiting was truly a worth .i m sure every1 must have enjoyed every bit of todays epi n like me cursed time when the episode ended i wished the epi shud have never ended .

Before coming to the episode hey guys did u notice today they didnt show those dancers coz yesterday they had shown those dancers n singhanias  enjoying n Arohi 's grand entry.but today the dancers were gayab lagta hai tornado(Arohi) ke darr se pehle hi bhaag gaye LOL .Honestly speaking it was good they edited that sequence warna pehle ke 3-4 min barbad ho jate hain .Already we r never satisfied with Arjuhi's scenes .But today a big hug to cvs for not showing the bar dancer kind tamasha .
 coming to the episode what an entry i can say this without battling an eyelid that by far this was the different n the best entry of any bahu i have ever seen .Arohi deserves it n she did full justice to it proud of my angelDay Dreaming .Arohi's look ,her make up her elegant sari attitude was full rock on 1000/10 i shud say baki sab tho uske samne pani kam the LOL what an entry .her husband sasurji mummyjee was icing on the cake .what dialogues man kudos to the dialogue writer .Ate hi bechare un hi profile guest ki pungi bajadiROFL .poor Arjun n his family they were just reduced to mere mute spectators.
  when that bobcut chudailDead Censored slapped Arohi i was Shocked n was Angry so wanted to kill her man kiya us chudail ke bal khichloo phir yaad aaya who tho already ganji oops bobcut hai baal tho haat mein ate nahi ROFL .when Arjun gave that evil smile my  blood boiled par sadi Arohi kahan piche rahegi i knew she wud give a tit for tat but didnt expected so quick in the same epi .wow My angel she surprised me .just love her Day Dreaming . kya nehle pe dehla mara .her sasuma was in full shock .she made her apologize in front of her whole family .kya sasuji pehle sorry bol diya hota tho ye sab nahi hotaLOL
This singania family has egoes running in their blood .pehle bete ne underestimate kia ab maa ne i m sure now they will surely think twice b4 taking pangas with our rocking Dhanno oops Mrs singhania .

i was perplexed with Arjun's reaction when rajveer was abt to arrest that that c grade make up ki dukaan  bobcut mahan his smile 

Overall a rocking epi. i wud rate it 10/10 .TODAYS EPISODE TRULY BELONGED TO AROHI .SHE ROCKED IN THE WHOLE EPISODE BE HER ENTRY .PARTY SEQUENCE N THE LAST EMOTIONAL SEQUENCE WITH HER CHACHU .LOVED HER U ROCK BABY .

i m so loving this track coz now all of us cud get more of Arjuhi scenes minus any  nimbu oops chiku  or godi oops gauri.
I was Unhappy when the episode ended just cant wait for tomorrow's dhamaka .n the maha episode 
waiting to see more Arohi nehla on Arjun n his family's dehla .Arohi is really a brave n courageous gal .living all by herself alone in the enemy's house( Arjun's family is definately their enemy minus Arjun)
Kudos to u  a perfect example of beauty with brains n unmatched courageClap 

hey i almost forgot to add abt the precap finally chachu ko akkal aiye hope that godi's (i just cant call her gauri doesnt suit her) real face is revealed

GOD BLESS ALL
TAKE CARE

Edited by manoj589 - 20 January 2011 at 9:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroracovermadhurameshankhadija-kmhtanu111a

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
bhabiii jii ne kiya masttttttt ntryyyy marii...........bhaiyaa khairr nhii apki....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana.khan

bhabiii jii ne kiya masttttttt ntryyyy marii...........bhaiyaa khairr nhii apki....
sahi kaha bhaiya tho kam se gayaLOL
khalida4u Senior Member
khalida4u
khalida4u

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
i reallllllllly agree with both of u.today's epi was rocking.kritika n karan rocked today's epi but kritz rocked today more..............i lovedddddddddddddddddd today's epi..............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khalida4u

i reallllllllly agree with both of u.today's epi was rocking.kritika n karan rocked today's epi but kritz rocked today more..............i lovedddddddddddddddddd today's epi..............
todays epi truly belonged to Arohi  she was perfect just loved her.kritikka a true rockstarDay Dreaming

Edited by manoj589 - 20 January 2011 at 9:27am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index