Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is Abhay leaving??? (Page 3)

x-nis Senior Member
x-nis
x-nis

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prizz1501

How is it going to create confusion??? I am asking a question!!!

Ok so they run away but where does he go and who's this brother of his?

Why wud u ask a question like this all of a sudden?
dont worry its been only 3 months since the show has started... & actors are supposed to have contracts with the production house for a long period of time.. & im sure Vivian's contract with Balaji Telefilms is not for only 3 monthsTongue so just Chill & enjoy the show!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988

prizz1501 Newbie
prizz1501
prizz1501

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
If you read what I have said in the 1st post you will get your answer to the question I was asking...they get found out and decide to run away which means he goes too!!!
-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
who said they are not gonna show him when he leaves dehradun?Confused....he'll leave Dehardun, not the show, not the screenLOL....we can have scenes with him when he is outside dehardun aswellWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

x-nissaphira7988daisyluv

x-nis Senior Member
x-nis
x-nis

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prizz1501

If you read what I have said in the 1st post you will get your answer to the question I was asking...they get found out and decide to run away which means he goes too!!!

you think for that Vivian will leave the show? Thats never gonna happen & thats not possible!
If Vivian/Abhay is no more in PKYEK.. the show will loose half or more than half of it's audience!
dont worry the CVs never do that!

Edited by x-nish - 20 January 2011 at 9:46am

saphira7988

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
We may see less of Vivian after he reveals the truth and Raichands leaving after the truth of them being Vampires come out. Abhay might prefer to stay away from Piya for her own good just like Stefan Salvatore did. In the meanwhile the new Brother character might be introduced and I can smell it that he is going to be similar to Damon Salvatore and may pursue Piya too. But if the Serial goes the VD way, Abhay would be back.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988daisyluv

-xShagunx- Senior Member
-xShagunx-
-xShagunx-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
WAHHHTT ?
nooo , i m sure he ain't .
Smile

daisyluv

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

We may see less of Vivian after he reveals the truth and Raichands leaving after the truth of them being Vampires come out. Abhay might prefer to stay away from Piya for her own good just like Stefan Salvatore did. In the meanwhile the new Brother character might be introduced and I can smell it that he is going to be similar to Damon Salvatore and may pursue Piya too. But if the Serial goes the VD way, Abhay would be back.

yep...if abhay does leave the town...he will keep an eye on piya..n he will be back....b/c like damon his evil bro..(damon 's not tht evil noww...) will pursue piya...soo.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988AnamikaSJain

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
WHAT? 
what wrong with u ................

Charu21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index