Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is Abhay leaving??? - Page 4

daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by-VladDracula

Stop making such confusing chaos creating topics you are doing more damage to the show then helping it's popularity.No Vivian is not going anywhere but he and Sukirti will be show together from next week and if you want to know where I got this info from then for the sake of all members of PKYEK forum I had a influential person from bollywood speak to Ekta Kapoor herself and he got this info from her that neither is Vivian nor are the Raichands going anywhere.

really then waht abt the article on star one...sometimes the articles are bogus too...if they were...then indiaforums will have had the news first...one time they lied abt geet too...n wht they said didnt turn up to be true...
read the article...

Danish to harm Piya?

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahani on STAR One will take an interesting turn in tonight's episode as sources reveal that Abhay will kidnap Piya and then finally reveal the truth about him being a vampire to her. There are more twists in store as Chand and Haseena find out that the secret about the family is out and the Raichand's immediately leave town.

There are more twists in store as Chand and Haseena find out that the secret about the family is out and the Raichand's immediately leave town.

Danish will use this opportunity to harm Piya as he knows that Abhay is no longer in Dehradun.

Danish aka Tabrez Khan says "I am determined to take revenge from Piya. She was the reason because of which my family especially my brother who I loved so much turned against me. He is now very upset and angry with me. Even my girlfriend left me because of her. Everyone whom I loved has disowned me. I have decided to ruin her life now".

We spoke to Creative Director Prashant Bhatt who says "Abhay gets to know that it was Piya who was pretending to be Maithali and that her intention was to find out secrets about his past. Abhay misunderstands her intentions. Piya's actual motive about finding out about his past was because she could not bear to see him in pain and she knows that the reason for this pain has something to do with Maithali. Abhay refuses to listen and kidnaps her in a fit of fury and takes her to a jungle which is next to Maithali's grave. It is for the first time that the audience will see a different kind of interaction between Abhay and Piya. Abhay later realizes his mistake and apologizes to her". Prashant also reveals that there is indeed trouble in store for Piya with Danish targeting her. "Yes with Abhay away from town Danish plans to harm Piya as there is no one to rescue her. Piya is now in a lurch".

Will Danish's plan be a success or will Abhay return in time and save Piya?

Find out in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani every Monday-Saturday 8.30 pm on STAR One.
  (courtesy to star one)

But if they do end up together..together...then balle balle yaar!!! hahahah

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey..pls dont say this forever...he is not at all leaving the show...first i was shocked by this post...he is not leaving..the show,...,i watch pkyek just for..abhay..so pls dont say this...plzz..i was puzzled...plsz..Edited by ifrah. - 13 years ago
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
do u mean abhay or vivian?
u are scaring me..
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why will he leave when he is getting such good response and quite happy with the char. May be going to a break.
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-sanaya11

really then waht abt the article on star one...sometimes the articles are bogus too...if they were...then indiaforums will have had the news first...one time they lied abt geet too...n wht they said didnt turn up to be true...
read the article...

Danish to harm Piya?

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahani on STAR One will take an interesting turn in tonight's episode as sources reveal that Abhay will kidnap Piya and then finally reveal the truth about him being a vampire to her. There are more twists in store as Chand and Haseena find out that the secret about the family is out and the Raichand's immediately leave town.

There are more twists in store as Chand and Haseena find out that the secret about the family is out and the Raichand's immediately leave town.

Danish will use this opportunity to harm Piya as he knows that Abhay is no longer in Dehradun.

Danish aka Tabrez Khan says "I am determined to take revenge from Piya. She was the reason because of which my family especially my brother who I loved so much turned against me. He is now very upset and angry with me. Even my girlfriend left me because of her. Everyone whom I loved has disowned me. I have decided to ruin her life now".

We spoke to Creative Director Prashant Bhatt who says "Abhay gets to know that it was Piya who was pretending to be Maithali and that her intention was to find out secrets about his past. Abhay misunderstands her intentions. Piya's actual motive about finding out about his past was because she could not bear to see him in pain and she knows that the reason for this pain has something to do with Maithali. Abhay refuses to listen and kidnaps her in a fit of fury and takes her to a jungle which is next to Maithali's grave. It is for the first time that the audience will see a different kind of interaction between Abhay and Piya. Abhay later realizes his mistake and apologizes to her". Prashant also reveals that there is indeed trouble in store for Piya with Danish targeting her. "Yes with Abhay away from town Danish plans to harm Piya as there is no one to rescue her. Piya is now in a lurch".

Find out in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani every Monday-Saturday 8.30 pm on STAR One.
  (courtesy to star one)

But if they do end up together..together...then balle balle yaar!!! hahahah

Plz see the last line of the article

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Pocahontas

What? Now, where did this come from?

I liked your reaction poca,... same thing came in my mind too... we r in  such love with this serial and Vivian too
what r u saying?
no ways........
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ha ha ha

biggest joke of day, ooppppppssssssss evening.....
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All this article is creating confusion. If u read carefully it states that the character Abhay will be going away from the town. NO where it mentions that Viv is going to leave. So i dont understand what this hue cry is over! 🤔
Abhay may disappear for a few epis. But he will be BACK cuz he has to Save Pia from Dan. Cuz she is the Main Lead and so is he!!
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for info sanaya11....lets be patient guys.....i dunt think viv ll leave the show...be positive..👍🏼