Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
We may see less of Vivian after he reveals the truth and Raichands leaving after the truth of them being Vampires come out. Abhay might prefer to stay away from Piya for her own good just like Stefan Salvatore did. In the meanwhile the new Brother character might be introduced and I can smell it that he is going to be similar to Damon Salvatore and may pursue Piya too. But if the Serial goes the VD way, Abhay would be back.
-xShagunx- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WAHHHTT ?
nooo , i m sure he ain't .
😊
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

We may see less of Vivian after he reveals the truth and Raichands leaving after the truth of them being Vampires come out. Abhay might prefer to stay away from Piya for her own good just like Stefan Salvatore did. In the meanwhile the new Brother character might be introduced and I can smell it that he is going to be similar to Damon Salvatore and may pursue Piya too. But if the Serial goes the VD way, Abhay would be back.

yep...if abhay does leave the town...he will keep an eye on piya..n he will be back....b/c like damon his evil bro..(damon 's not tht evil noww...) will pursue piya...soo.....
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WHAT? 
what wrong with u ................
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pls do not create confusion here

who said vivian is leaving the show?? n who says there is gonna be less of abhay?? as per tdys eps... it was quiet clear tht we r gonna see quiet lot of abhiya 😕

I really cant get u?? pls be clear in what u say !! So tht members can sort out ur confusion/questions 😕
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hats off to your imagination.. Thankyou topic maker.. :) :) :) :) :) plish dont post those things which are mere product of your imagination and have no solid base.. As it creates unnecessary unrest among the facts.. Babes i dunn have any grudge against ya.. But plish.. Control your feelings.. :) :) :) sorry if i sounded some what rude.. Tc..
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
U gave me a heart attack 😲 No way is Vivian leaving it. No. I'd rather this show shut down than watch it w/o him. He'll only be gone for a few days n I'm sure he'll make an entry like Edward in Twilight where James will be attacking Bella n he kills him n saves her. Only here Edward is Abhay, Pia Bella n Danish is James.
no he is not leaving......plz dont open such topics if there is any news or article....
VladDracula thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Stop making such confusing chaos creating topics you are doing more damage to the show then helping it's popularity.No Vivian is not going anywhere but he and Sukirti will be show together from next week and if you want to know where I got this info from then for the sake of all members of PKYEK forum I had a influential person from bollywood speak to Ekta Kapoor herself and he got this info from her that neither is Vivian nor are the Raichands going anywhere.
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hes not leaving...abhay is leaving..tht too for a few days...till the news becomes an old false story to ppl.....its not vivian..man i feel sorry for u...all u wanted to do is know...but u worded ur question the wrong way..thts why ppl are mad at u!! hahah....its okay...u were supposed to say is abhay leaving?? not vivian....but obs. theres no story w/out...n nowhere in the article it mentions...vivian is leaving the show!! they mention the raichands...n quite frankly..vivan is not a raichand....soo  ...its okay!! :)))