Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The day : 20th Jan 2011 (Page 12)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [6.52%]
1 [2.17%]
1 [2.17%]
2 [4.35%]
1 [2.17%]
4 [8.70%]
26 [56.52%]
6 [13.04%]
2 [4.35%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

Thank you so much for the caps Jia Hug The moment is just so awwwww Day Dreaming 

Want to give a big big Hug to Varun. Feel sad for himCry his dad is a lying,cheating, disgusting human being DeadDead 

Edited by shootingstar27 - 20 January 2011 at 10:59pm

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Hey Thanee.

How are you my girl ....
I also loved the hug .I  love the way Archu hugs Manav .She just hides in him ..She   was looking like a baby today when she was crying  pleading with him not to ever leave her
he was also  very good ..They were looking too good together ..
Where is Jia ?
She should make a cap of that scene ....

Me too , felt bad for varun .he is so cute , gol matool just like his dad ...but dad is disgusting  and not cute at all.....Dead

Tomorrow Varsha's secret will be out .I want this whole Dharmesh and vaishali story also to be ended .How many times will Dharmesh escape ....Thumbs Down

One thing I am hating about Archana is that she just gave up the idea of work so quickly .Very regressive thinking ....

Hi Tanya I'm fine thanks.........YesJia is here always.......for these better scenes..thks Jia

I agree with you Tanya..how many time Darmesh will escape.......and Varun Poor boy..
Hope Darmesh don't tell him , he don't know him....this will hurt Varun...Unhappy
For Varcha..yes She will be Shocked.........Satish....sad sad for him..

Let see what happen....Have a nice journey..
Hope we have a good segment on Sushant's Anniversary..(sbs or sbb ).Bye

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Hello Tany diSmile
Sorry 4 posting so late. Have just watched the epi n my conclusion is:
1. Manav boy is kind of bugged abt his phutti kismat n is now completely obsessed about getting rich 2 shower happiness on his wife Archana just as he was obssessed abt his zimmedaari towards Shravni some time back.
I'm happy Ajit tried 2 knock some sense in him n urged him 2 stop dreaming n 2 take his life in his hands n try 2 start life anew.
2. Our Archu is the all time deewani in PR land. I thought we would c an upset Archu n a Manav trying 2 manofy her n some romance flooding but i guess i'll have 2 stop dreaming too.LOL Archana will never get upset with Manav.
Personally i dont think she was wrong in wanting 2 join work 2 help her hubby who is struggling 2 meet the ends but yet she felt guilty, ran 2 look 4 him, got her regular abuses which she is completely addicted to from terrible Savita n at last found her oxygen cylinder , i mean Manav,Big smile at home. Oblivious of ppl around her (FIL n BIL can go teyle lene she cares a damn as far as she has her ManavLOLLOL) she rushed in his arms n immediately reassured him that she would never utter the word "naukri". In other words she'll only sharpen/ excite Manav boy ego by being the perfect housewife, cook n feed him on time n enjoy their famous eyelockingD'ohManav is a lucky guy. He has ended up with the right K daughter. Imagine if he had that crack pot Varsha or Nakchadi Vaishu as wife.OuchLOL
4 me Archu refusing 2 work is a bigThumbs Down n Manav accepting her decision is a big Thumbs Downagain. Anyway lets wait n C wats in store 4 our tubelights.
Uff everytime i'm angry with these 2 ghocchus they win my heart back by being simply cute n innocently adorable. Archana/Anki was just fab in that hugging scene - so lovely n innocent n Manav a cutie pie when he was apologisingEmbarrassed

Finally after so much bakbak my vote goes 2 ArManEmbarrassedLOL coz their rare romantic encounter always bring a smile on my faceBig smile

Edited by omshreejaanu - 21 January 2011 at 6:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahishootingstar27ThaneearchanamanavTanyaz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
HEY BAK BAK TEACHER..ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Excellent review as always Jaanu .You are right I loved the hug as well....
They looked so made for each other .Archu was really sacred that he was going to leave her when he walked out ...
But this no working thing is a big turn off.this gets a big thumbs down from me as well..
One side Archu talks about this love she has for thsi guy and then why is she not trying to help him ( in a sensible way ) to solve his biggest problem ....the money issue ....
And next tiem manav coems to help her with house work , she should push him and tell him ...if you don't let me work then I will not let you help me ....

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
This Manav is a very chaalu guy i tell u Tani Di. He knows how 2 get things done n he knows very well that his bholi wife is in his pocket 4ever. N u r right abt the household thing. I just hope Archu drags him out of her kitchen n esp from the roof if ever tries 2 help her.
But i think Archu will start working n it's Manav who will ask her 2 join. Manav loves Archana too much Di n i think thats where my TDH will re-enter the scene n spice up PRBig smile

archanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
if manav loves archana he won't let her work..as she likes to be home bak bak teacher..Silly

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Manav will let her work coz he is an open minded guy Usha. He'll c sense soon.Big smile

archanamanav

Go to top