Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
what a let down...

was expecting a better scene re the 'make up'...

all the dialogues are getting repeated...😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
this is free thats why..they don't to spend money for that..dew..😆
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And we know what a kanjpos Dharmesh is, Akka 😆

I feel very bad for Vaishu though.. Being cheated on must be awful!
--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am happy to see the zeal with which Manav is all enthu about fulfilling Archana's dreams... its sad that he cannot keep a balance between his family and Archana........ however, at least happy to see some fire in this guy, rather than being the sad, quiet and demure Manav........

Well, if only they were to learn to balance things, being practical and romantic at the same time.... it would make life so much better for the couple... duffers , both of them are... I feel like they behave so immature at times.... 

Well, I hope some sensible way is found for their problems... 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am also happy that there is at least now some fire in  this guy and he will do something big ,I am sure .
As for taking care of Archana's sapne ...Archana is a good human being  , her only dream is to make Manav happy so making Archana 's dreams come  true only means making himself happy ....

Ajit's expressions are are so over the top always 😆 but its kinda cute, he emotes everything in one shot, 😆
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi TannuDi😳seems like a boring episode again,thnx for WU,will watch only last scene😆Every hug deserves a vote,that vital drop in ocean😳

so Archu still mixing shakkar in everyone's tea making us a diabetes nation😆man,even kadak jay switched from bitter coffee to sugar-n-spice tea for morning b/f now😆And screwdeeledsavita busy biting her own tongue and drinking her own venom,turning blue on seeing Archu😆
Show has not budged an inch-when is Archu gonna throw mirchi,Anki did vamp role in jdj,when in PR😆

Wanna vote for Varun🤣Think this baby was an unplanned accidental pregnancy for sure,he suddenly tapkofies on his father even now😆wunder how dhammu-madzy had a romantic red rose on table date at dhanniz,and mungofied varun😕sachu in eternal kumbhkarna mode,varun seems to live in the mall😆manju-vinod gave away punni-ruchi during satish party,for DID Doubles kya😆

Ok,dont wanna waste mah time on faltu episode,really
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
children are not invited in adult party..when there is so much insult is being thrown at manav..saffy..🤣
Tanyaz thumbnail
wah wah , excellent post Saffy .....🤣

I also think Varun is accidental pregnancy ...The way he scremaed PAPA and ran and hugged Dharmesh ......🤣👍🏼

I wanted to vote for the little boy so much but that hug ...awwwww 😍 that got me ...

Loved Archu's ' you don't love me manav ' and manav smiling when she is sayign that ...

Can these two get any more adorable ...honetly ...
Now I am kind of liking this new ambitious Manav .So what if the reason is Archna's dream .....bottom line is that he wants to do well in life ...good going ..before he was only like a robot .Now he dreams and wants to do well....👏
Tanyaz thumbnail
The only good thing about Archu not working is that Jay will not follow her around ..I am scared of that guy ....😒