Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

The Ugly, the Bad and the Good (Page 4)

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

When i read the Precap...i was super Pi&&ed but now that i have seen the episode...i didn't mind it much...you see, i hav a feeling that when Dutta gets up from this unconsciousness he'll probably have his eyesight back...i mean why hit his head other wise...typical dramabaazi fashion he'll be able to see again....then we'll have a major seema- dutta confrontation..where she'll say sorry for past and tell him about this all being an indication of god that they are meant for each other and tell him about the mang filling incidence...then dutta will say that he is grateful for her help and forgives her but he already belongs to someone else..that he now knows love in its most pure form and loves that one person the most....he'll probably not say her name but tell seema that he is already married and irrevocably in love and try to leave but seema will stop him by telling about chaskar and his attack..Dutta will then play a game for trapping Chaskar and all his conspirators...and stay in hiding for a few days probably play a cat mouse game and trap them all...then finally he'll make a grand entry in PN where he'll catch kala and then reunite with Nakkusha.....

then Seema will come to know who Dutta's love is she'll go away but maybe she'll come back later as the new Vamp ,as one article says that she'll go away for sometime and then come back...

hey shilpi

if the reason for his blindness might b some clot in the eyes and when it is subjected to trauma, might b the clot gets dislodged n there is again blood supply to the eye making him get his vision back.......

i dont know what logic they hav to bring his eyesight back............ i hav heard of temporary vision loss due to trauma..... but not so many days yaar.......... v do hav medicines for dislodging clots.........

no one is trying to edit the bloopers...........Confused

tc
divya

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dc17-7

When i read the Precap...i was super Pi&&ed but now that i have seen the episode...i didn't mind it much...you see, i hav a feeling that when Dutta gets up from this unconsciousness he'll probably have his eyesight back...i mean why hit his head other wise...typical dramabaazi fashion he'll be able to see again....then we'll have a major seema- dutta confrontation..where she'll say sorry for past and tell him about this all being an indication of god that they are meant for each other and tell him about the mang filling incidence...then dutta will say that he is grateful for her help and forgives her but he already belongs to someone else..that he now knows love in its most pure form and loves that one person the most....he'll probably not say her name but tell seema that he is already married and irrevocably in love and try to leave but seema will stop him by telling about chaskar and his attack..Dutta will then play a game for trapping Chaskar and all his conspirators...and stay in hiding for a few days probably play a cat mouse game and trap them all...then finally he'll make a grand entry in PN where he'll catch kala and then reunite with Nakkusha.....

then Seema will come to know who Dutta's love is she'll go away but maybe she'll come back later as the new Vamp ,as one article says that she'll go away for sometime and then come back...

hey shilpi

if the reason for his blindness might b some clot in the eyes and when it is subjected to trauma, might b the clot gets dislodged n there is again blood supply to the eye making him get his vision back.......

i dont know what logic they hav to bring his eyesight back............ i hav heard of temporary vision loss due to trauma..... but not so many days yaar.......... v do hav medicines for dislodging clots.........

no one is trying to edit the bloopers...........Confused

tc
divya

Honey,

this is Ltl..they never appologies for bloopers but expect us to just dumbly accept it and we love this show so much that one good tasha moment and we forgive them everything...even if next week they show old dutta back we will all forgive them anything....thts why they get away with murder where we are concerned...Angry
Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

I beg to disagree with u Liz,    With this blooper or the sick symbolism the CVs tryg to make in the precap,  my patience has reached its lowest levels, my hopes of seeing some good turn to this story is evaporating by the day nd just like Nakku mein thakkgayi hoon yeh soch soch ke kal kuch achha hoga, they never seem to get tired of glorifying evilness. Man this lady who ruined Duttas life is suddenly out of the blue  shown as the saviour nd dutta is lying helplessly at her doorstep for her to shower her new found love nd sympathy nd fulfill her pathetic wish of getting him back, to top it at all this khoon bhari maang scene was outrageous to say the least.  To suggest that she was given the right of a wife with his blood on her maang is disgusting nd downright cheap. Nothing can justify this for me.  Nakku who frm  day one when she met dutta, day n night with every ounce of her energy is fighting for his well being is shown helpless nd lost, this is like adding insult to injury, its as if the CVs r bent upon seeing the two suffer to no end or till the last episode of the show.  Thumbs DownThumbs Down

I agree yaar no matter how much i tell myself that dutta will choose nakku but still that maang bharo thing leaves a vile taste in my mouth and heart....i want to hatwe seema not feel sorry for her and it seems that CVs want us to feel sympathy for her..bechari chanda/seema...dutta inadvertently married her and left her..Deadekkss..

they say they want to shoe true love and victory of good but by this track they are only glorifying chaskar,kala suds and seema...she pushed a man in bad life and now we are supposed to feel for her prayaschit....and wht abt the pure,true,honest nakku who is really the one who is suffering..what abt DSP who has yet to find the peace and love he is craving?

CVs plz don't  do anything stupid like D-S one night stand or anything...plz..then i will seriously give up.Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa-bharti-

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by brvr

I beg to disagree with u Liz,    With this blooper or the sick symbolism the CVs tryg to make in the precap,  my patience has reached its lowest levels, my hopes of seeing some good turn to this story is evaporating by the day nd just like Nakku mein thakkgayi hoon yeh soch soch ke kal kuch achha hoga, they never seem to get tired of glorifying evilness. Man this lady who ruined Duttas life is suddenly out of the blue  shown as the saviour nd dutta is lying helplessly at her doorstep for her to shower her new found love nd sympathy nd fulfill her pathetic wish of getting him back, to top it at all this khoon bhari maang scene was outrageous to say the least.  To suggest that she was given the right of a wife with his blood on her maang is disgusting nd downright cheap. Nothing can justify this for me.  Nakku who frm  day one when she met dutta, day n night with every ounce of her energy is fighting for his well being is shown helpless nd lost, this is like adding insult to injury, its as if the CVs r bent upon seeing the two suffer to no end or till the last episode of the show.  Thumbs DownThumbs Down

I agree yaar no matter how much i tell myself that dutta will choose nakku but still that maang bharo thing leaves a vile taste in my mouth and heart....i want to hatwe seema not feel sorry for her and it seems that CVs want us to feel sympathy for her..bechari chanda/seema...dutta inadvertently married her and left her..Deadekkss..

they say they want to shoe true love and victory of good but by this track they are only glorifying chaskar,kala suds and seema...she pushed a man in bad life and now we are supposed to feel for her prayaschit....and wht abt the pure,true,honest nakku who is really the one who is suffering..what abt DSP who has yet to find the peace and love he is craving?

CVs plz don't  do anything stupid like D-S one night stand or anything...plz..then i will seriously give up.Dead

Shilpi...this is what I fear...your last sentenceDead I cannot muster up the courage to watch tonight's episode! I can accept a delusional, repenting Seema with difficulty, but what was the need to show that mang-filling thing!OuchDeadAngry We have been waiting patiently for the DN love story to blossom, and this is what they do to us??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

Go to top