India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

The Ugly, the Bad and the Good (Page 2)

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
so i didnt watch the start and i didnt watch the end i watched the DN part and that made me remember why i am still sticking by LTL despite the drag fest Day DreamingDay Dreaming it was beautiful they way their FB's were interlinked and they way they were talking to each other Day DreamingDay Dreaming gaddha is not going to be a gaddha when he comes back Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
p.s do not ask about the rest of the epi i would not have a clue god bless youtube!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29Wanderbug--Sia--

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I know i may seem overly cheerful, but one thing i've learnt is, when you analyze, overthink, you kinda spoil the experience for yourself. :)

I'm waiting, for Tasha. And i know, no Seema, no Kala, no negative thinking can spoil it for me...coz in the end, it's gonna be TaSha, just TaSha!

by saying these lines you really brought peace to my boggling mind lol.....

yes liz i loved the part where dutta was remembering nakku and those words oh god ...ab kahan hai tu aati kyun nai ...i had tears in my eyes....

i felt like saying to dutta now you know what nakku means to you right...and now you will long to see her....and then i thought what a condition to both eternal lover!!!

love your post and you as always :)

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
After watching 2days epi especially the FBs really njoyed it ......but the precap pissed me off.......... Thanx Liz fr ur post .......ur post has shown me a ray of hope........and as per the saying HOPE HOPE TILL U ACHIEVE.........I wiil keep hoping fr the best........also hoping that Tasha reunion happens sooooooooon and that means really soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon......
bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Ohhh beautifully said Liz as u said it is amazing how one scene makes our day i loved D seen him o the road like that this guy
 is too much we want more tasha scenes they r amazing i was like that as well their memories blended. Ohh liz we love u too tanx 4 been there 4 us and ur positivity helps us go through this times they depriving us of tasha ab aur nehi can't take it i hope the epi gets back to normal.Smiletanx 4 ur lovely post!
Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Hey Liz!!!!
U are one person in the forum who always keeps our optimism and faith in this fairy tale alive Clap bless u!!!!
Ur right...totally loved the flashback scenes between Dutta and Naku and one thought that crossed my mind when he said "ub kyun nahin ati" i was like... look at him he's such an AKROO.............looked a like a lil baby wanting his teddy bear. He's too cute!!! Will just hang on despite the killer precap to see this baby get his teddy bear back Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7rama_2010

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
OH LIZ 
thank u for writing it !
it has mellowed my temper warna 
i was so mad at cvs showing something like this !
LOvely post 
__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
THANKU SO MUCH. u know what after reading ur post iam feeling better.todays precap is worst but now i think we have to keep faith on cv's.
may be they give us surprise like as always.
so v have 2 wait for coming episodes. thx again.
Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
When i read the Precap...i was super Pi&&ed but now that i have seen the episode...i didn't mind it much...you see, i hav a feeling that when Dutta gets up from this unconsciousness he'll probably have his eyesight back...i mean why hit his head other wise...typical dramabaazi fashion he'll be able to see again....then we'll have a major seema- dutta confrontation..where she'll say sorry for past and tell him about this all being an indication of god that they are meant for each other and tell him about the mang filling incidence...then dutta will say that he is grateful for her help and forgives her but he already belongs to someone else..that he now knows love in its most pure form and loves that one person the most....he'll probably not say her name but tell seema that he is already married and irrevocably in love and try to leave but seema will stop him by telling about chaskar and his attack..Dutta will then play a game for trapping Chaskar and all his conspirators...and stay in hiding for a few days probably play a cat mouse game and trap them all...then finally he'll make a grand entry in PN where he'll catch kala and then reunite with Nakkusha.....

then Seema will come to know who Dutta's love is she'll go away but maybe she'll come back later as the new Vamp ,as one article says that she'll go away for sometime and then come back...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

merunBeeesdroopy_asleepCrystal29sub_rosaleft_forever

Go to top