India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

The Ugly, the Bad and the Good

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Ah! FINALLY, the story's moving. Erm...i know, not really, but chill guys, Dutta was up today. Tried to get back to Naku, didn't he? Ugh. The precap did turn me off somewhat. But i will not start bashing up the CVs for that scary scene. One thing i've realized is that while i may have my expectations as a viewer, it'd be pretty stupid wanting the story to move the way i wanna see it. I'd rather they surprise me. Okay, the only reason i don't go 'That's it!I'm notwatching this crap anymore everytime i see something horribly stupid is because the story is for me, a fairy tale. Unlike most of you realists, i still enjoy the dramatic twists. And one thing fairy tales teach you is to have faith, to believe. Okay, i am still hopeful that the khoon on her maang was so that she kinda gets moksha or mukti from all her sins. It wasn't even like Dutta was aware of his blood being used for this scary act. LOL. Let Seema hope, till she hears it from D that he belongs to Naku, the only woman he's truly loved. Sigh.

Now coming to the good part...sigh...a single scene with Dutta totally makes my day. God! The scene where he sits up and sulks doing the lost boy act. OMG...I love this guy's expressions! And sigh, the scene where he walks out, to get to his love! Desparation is a good thing. The flashback scenes were mindblowing! I loved the fact that he remembered all the times she's held him when he stumbled in the dark. And that statement, ab kaha hai tu. Kyu nahi aati! Classic Dutta! Oh dear. This man will be the death of me! He's still as much the haughty, impulsive lover. In his desperation, all he wants is to see her! I don't want him to go all mushy this time,i want this passion and anger alive in his love when he gets back. And i loved loved loved the way they showed their memories blend into one. I seriously didn't know which was Dutta's memory and which was Naku's. It's like their memories are one. Loved it!

I know i may seem overly cheerful, but one thing i've learnt is, when you analyze, overthink, you kinda spoil the experience for yourself. :)

I'm waiting, for Tasha. And i know, no Seema, no Kala, no negative thinking can spoil it for me...coz in the end, it's gonna be TaSha, just TaSha!

Love ya all, for just being there!

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

merunshamnasasalipreetiamJuni17sss8080shruti10augustRuyaLaTuLasikkaishapinks86shipsmaszmishimanodramagodivya17-7__priyanka__-sourire-desigrl414Crystal29sasha_1mnx12mozart66bfunofbb123Wanderbugmussy.jamshedPooja_219kiran255sub_rosaskavitha08left_foreverrainurubal*dewdrop~pearl*MelodiousDreamssuhana19-Azy-ushankitvctriashameghapartiSuhaniSonia--Sia--Anu-ReddyMrsKhan

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Liz, your post is the beacon of hope today.
I know we are all getting tired of this Chanda nonsense, but yes, Dutta needs to be away from Naku to feel her and need her. His love for her is going to be much more passionate then and he will never let go of her again. (cant wait for their reunion).
What is making me stay and wait with patience, is the anticipation of their union. I am willing to take anything the CVs will give me, if ultimately they surprise me with a union that is more passionate than anything I have seen before on TV, they owe us that.
Dutta - I am glad he has realized how much Naku means to him - he will vocalize it more and more as he is away from her, and when he sees her, he is going to be like the thirsty man in a desert, wanting his oasis - Naku. Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

merunlizdarcyshruti10augustBeeesdramagomozart66sub_rosarainurubalMelodiousDreams.scorpio10meghaparti

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
main toh haar chuki hoon,
shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Oh liz, first of all i want to do Clap for u. U knw why? Bcoz before reading ur this post, i had already bashed cv's in other posts, but after reading ur post felt that u have point, to wich i totally agree. U r ryt, dutta's blood on seema's forehead may symbols that dutta forgive seema. Well done liz for opening my eyes.... Clap.

Nd u knw wat, this precap has taken over all the emotions i felt in todays epi but now i m back to my senses.

Wen dutta was remembering how naku always helped him, wen he says that ab kyun nahi aati, i was literally crying seeing his helplessness, his desperation. I was lyk, few days back this man was fighting wid his heart nd mind, nd now wen his heart has won nd he is ready to even accept it, then he is so helpless that he can't reach his naku.

Btw, thnx a ton liz for opening my eyes, now i won't bash cv's, rather vl wait for tomorrows epi as now i have full faith that there wud be a surprise for all of us.

Edited by shruti10august - 20 January 2011 at 9:44am
sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Thanks Liz, for the optimism! I need it badlyLOL I'd completely overlooked the brief, though poignant TaSha scene, thanks to the pre-cap! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcyCrystal29

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot liz ,
This ray of hope was very much needed after seeing past 2-3 crap epis.
I agree with u,the FB scenes were so amazingli blended that even after seeing it for 4 times i still can't put my finger as to which one was dutta's & where nakku ka FB started.I only watched this particular scene in today's epi.
But i want D to regain his senses now,its high time .I mean for past more than 4 epis. they r showing him unconscious.If he needs to forgive seema & get back to nakku then he should awake.I am waiting for Tasha union.

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I loved loved that part where he says 'Ab Kyun Nahi aati'...Sigh! That shows how much emotionally dependent on her. And when he is weak physically and needs help, she is the first one he thinks of...She has always been around supporting him when needed. And now she is not there..he cannot see..and he needs her...If only they had not make him unconscious again! Day Dreaming

No comments on Seema/Chanda...

Just waiting for Dutta to regain his consciousness and eyesight again...so that he can miss Nakku moreEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcysub_rosaMelodiousDreamsushankitvc--Sia--

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Liz, your post is the beacon of hope today.
I know we are all getting tired of this Chanda nonsense, but yes, Dutta needs to be away from Naku to feel her and need her. His love for her is going to be much more passionate then and he will never let go of her again. (cant wait for their reunion).
What is making me stay and wait with patience, is the anticipation of their union. I am willing to take anything the CVs will give me, if ultimately they surprise me with a union that is more passionate than anything I have seen before on TV, they owe us that.
Dutta - I am glad he has realized how much Naku means to him - he will vocalize it more and more as he is away from her, and when he sees her, he is going to be like the thirsty man in a desert, wanting his oasis - Naku. Embarrassed

oh Droopy, i love the way you've put it..the thirsty man wanting his oasis! I'll give you one which is gonna suit TaSha to a T. A blind man who's regained his sight and sees the fiery red sunset only to realize what he was missing. Naku's gonna be his sunrise, his sunset.

And yes, i'm waiting for a mindblowing reunion. CVs please,please don't let me down. Please!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustdroopy_asleepCrystal29sub_rosaMelodiousDreams

Go to top