Loved Arohi Today!!

daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Her look...with her acting...
Hhahaha the sweet innocent..and the reallly tigress one....
If arjun thought he was goin to get away with marrying her...boy u were sooo wrong...
I was having fun!! Seein singhania fam. baffled!!
Well....it will be full on now..(btw...i havent watched like 20 episodes of the show...just started watching today after the whole kidnp track...) it was boring in the middle...with their whole misunderstandings n gauri track...
But anyways...today's was awesommmmeee!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
she was fantastic mindblowingggggggggg
shee just stole the show today reallyy...
we haev seen arjun liek many episodes giving great acts and all but today it was all aboutt arohi which i lovedd
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Arohi rocked today wanting more such episodes 
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arohi was bang on in today epi...
i was lke go girl dose singhanias deserves it..her attitude mind blowing..totally a Arohi episode today and i lovedd her..
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This track is awsoome now we will see more nhok johks of Arjuhi it wil soo fun. The best track of all of the track they have given us
misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I loved the arohi today. She rocked it. Bechara arjun aapne hi jal mein phas gaya aur aapni family ko bhi phasa diya! The look on his so called mother and father's face was priceless. It is a moment to watch if u ever wanna good laugh. Mindblowingg acting and i hope gauri finally gets trapped in her game. She deserves very bit of it
akashpansari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Today arohi proved that she is also a singhania..dats lyk a arjun's wife..ful of atitude..today u jst rocked d whole ep..