Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Raichand : Tum mujhe chhod kar chali gayi (Page 7)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for replying everyone. Means a lot and you guys make my day every single day by your sheer sweetness.

Much love,

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
abhay kya hurt karega yaar, mar jayegee wo. did you get that when he hit on wall "wo to break ho gayee, and what about those trees in college camp time, when he was in emotional depth, "usne 2 trees par hit kiya, wo to break ho gaye"  are agar light way mai piya ko hit kiya wo to mar jayegee, and usko hurt kiya to abhay uske liye  jayad caring ho jayegee, did you remember pander scene, where piya's leg was effecting, how was  caring he was" wo janta wo piya par anger ho sakta hai, but usko hurt nahee kar sakta hai, tab hi to wall break karke khud bhee break down ho gaya, problem hi wo hi hai he don't want to lose piya, other wise bo bhee usko vamp. bana deta to get one with piya what do you think guys.

Edited by usha786 - 20 January 2011 at 11:53pm
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
" Abhay is super angry and even more than that , he is hurt and betrayed. So, yeah, Piya pays the price and she must."

i love your post my poco, but friend which type she can pay, she has only herself or you can say she has only his life to pay, and piya and his life very precious for abhay in same way like matz memories, and i think its a big problem for abhay, "wo piya ka kya kar" so he is so tense, "other abhay rai chand ko itna sochne ki need nahee hai, if he want to harm some boday. lets see

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
i felt like crying.Cry anyway , managed myself LOL
Abhay is strong, please CV don't do anything like this to Abhay

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index