Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Raichand : Tum mujhe chhod kar chali gayi (Page 6)

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

You remind me what Abhay told Piya a few episodes ago - I trust you. Don't break my trust.

Piya did exactly what Abhay had warned her against. She , in a way broke his trust and his heart as well. No wonder Abhay is in such a terrible shape at the moment. Piya has invited Abhay's wrath and she can only hope that Abhay doesn't cut her up like a cake.

And it is good that Abhay is going for sometime. He needs a break from Piya and needs his space to sort out his head and calm his Metz-fixation.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly Poco....that was the whole point & What she did was like  below the belt for him today... & i am scared of his fury tomorrow... As much as he wld want to snap at her... Knowing him he wont even hurt her an ounce accept that he wld ridicule her in same fashion... AM still not over Abhay pain right now.... Poor poor thing ! & Oh metz was actually burnt alive & he really did not make for herOuch !  

As For Arnab.. i totally skipped that... i agree... he is such gentleman.. he does understand what Madhu is all about... & my respect for him def goes up from her... very unlike BT men.. as some pointed... & am  equally curious to see how they story will unfold later..

Edited by purvimeh - 20 January 2011 at 11:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

I understand where you are coming from. I am not gung ho about Piya getting punished but she needs to go through this to see what she has ended up doing and just how raw Abhay's pain is. For Abhay's sake, i want Piya to stand with him in this experience of pain and betrayal.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly my point!  Pia will have to face the consequences of her actions. I won't say that she deserves it because it wasn't intentional but yes, definitely, she should face it! It's high time she faces the results of her not-so-well thought of actions!! Earlier, Abhay used to save her from the repercussions but with Abhay being the repercussion, I wonder where she'll go! Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieCharu21TheBlackJaguar

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Perfect analysis...evry bit of the analysis speaks out wat i felt...the ever strong abhay going luking vulnerable was heart wrenching...and  then vulnerability geting replaced by anger and rage....i think viv did a fantastic job.....Thumbs UpClapClapClap
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
All I can say is..Vivian was OUTSTANDING TODAY..which he is always but today was a difficult emotion filled episode where in he had to show such great deep emotiosn strong emotions..and he was SIMPLY SUPERB..!!  and Piya..almost GOT there...Phew she is totally lost in ABHAY's love and thats why does not have any fear ..when she is facing him..!!..and yeah as always Lovely post Poca..

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 20 January 2011 at 1:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinnkypearlMegaAngelzsreepicheepTheBlackJaguar

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Piya shouldn't have played with his feeling like that.

TheBlackJaguar

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
i know lot of are blaming piya  and hate piya for pretending to be maithali. i do sympathize with abhay. in my opinion, she did is right. if she had not done this, we would never find out what happened between abhay and maithali and how he became a vampire, also haseena and chand not being abhay's parents.whatever she did is out of love. i support  piya. this track was necessary for abhay to come out of metz's shadow and for abhay relization for his love for piya to start.

TheBlackJaguar

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
my heart pours out for abhay.....and i hated piya for playing with his emotions....he loves maithilli way too much....there was so much pain....helplessness in his eyes for loosing maithilli as well as what he have turned into...how much he hates this life....

he wants to be with maithilli in any course....even he dies he wants to be with maithilli only......

my heart pours out for him...today he showed the real abhay who have been waiting for maithilli for centuries....all he want is his maithilli...

maithilli was really lucky in the past...the man loves her way too much

and piya is very lucky in the present...once the maithilli factor is accepted as a memory in abhay's heart....the unconditional love he will be with piya is worth commenting...infact the love will be double because like maithilli..he doesn't want to loose piya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinnkypearlreepicheepTOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post PocaThumbs Up you summed it up really well...yesterday's episode was indeed disturbing,kind of spooky too....it was a good episode after a lot of dragging and fillers in between...Vivian did an awesome job yesterday,though I would definitely not watch the repeat....the last scene was awesome where he's talking to Maithali's photo..poor piya, well she really has got herself into trouble with a big T this timeOuch ...now its her time time to be tested, well she's played with fire...now lets see how she handles abhay's wrath,his truth and his leaving  the town.....

And yeah Arnab's way of handling Madhu's hiding the truth was indeed mature...very different from what's dished out in Ekta's shows...it was a welcome change from all the dramatics....

Eagerly waiting for tonight's episodeBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index