Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Raichand : Tum mujhe chhod kar chali gayi (Page 5)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by solembaum

Poco, Can I say I love you??? You are just one of those people who always give a very balanced view of an incident... looking at it from all different angles possible.... And a lot of times the emotions and the beauty and the depth with which  you put them across in your posts make the epis seem even more beautiful than they are on the screen :-) Hats Off to you :-)

Thank you for loving me.Embarrassed......i just write what i feel and it's u guys who make my day with all the kind words. Thank you. Smile

And yes Abhay was indeed a very disturbing sight today.... You can't help feeling the pain, the loss and the enormous torture of not just having lost your love in a horrible manner, but to have got saved in an even more horrible manner , condemned to be among the darkness and shadows forever... condemned to be a dead man walking for eons together with no end in sight, condemned to watch normal ppl go through their lives and their simple pleasures or silly intrigues or even more silly fights, but never be a part of any of those.... and condemned to remember every single thing that he has lost through everyone of those years!!!  I for one, if I was in his place,  would have gladly traded it in for the peace of the eternal sleep or a simple , mortal life!! But unfortunately such is the way his life has taken..... and PIYA... I don't want to say anything.... wholeheartedly agree with what you have written about her...

Abhay makes you see that ETERNAL LIFE is not that cool an idea after all. No beginning , no end but just an endless life with wounds and blood that you can't bear. Abhay is a walking tragedy and i just want him to get rid of this melancholy that is killing him. Piya is his promise of light and she should do that , instead of playing silly games with him that just drive him up the wall.

Loved Arnab being so understanding!!!! Not many people have it in them to be that way :-) And loved Misha's unquestioning acceptance of Piya's supposed quirk of nature!! If Misha was half as curious as Piya she would have made the connection in another 2 minutes!!

Misha is DA COOLEST and she needs to give some of that coolness to Piya, seriously. LOL

Looking forward to the twists and turns of the story... and looks like I shud see if My library has TVD!! Keep writing! You are one of the main reasons for me starting to watch this show!!

I suggest that you WATCH the series first and then relate it with the books. Stefan-Elena-Damon are better defined on TV than the books. Smile

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I know it's coming. Piya hurt him at his weakest part. The pain, the sorrow which he was carrying from those 200 years were at their best today. His anger towards Piya is totally justified. She opened his wounds and she has to pay for this.

P.S - I didn't like the filler at all. Why T looking so normal after so much humiliation yesterday and why angad was again roaming with vest and hammer?Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheepsushupsTOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Wonderful post poco

I have nothing to add, I feel abhay pain but I'm more afraid for how Piya is going to get burn by Abyay.

BTW is it safe to say that Piya knows now that Abhay is a vampire, since he confess he waited centries for Metz. Piya is crazy that she isn't even shaken by Abhay comments.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 20 January 2011 at 6:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Mera Abhay!Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Cry 

Correction. Maithli ka Abhay and that is the whole problem. Ouch

Poco, I know your intention was a reality check for me but you made me smile. Thanks for thatSmile

Hug

Anyhow, now that I'm thinking sanely, I agree totally with your post! Seeing Abhay in that state. I wanted to shut off the TV, I'm not kidding! I was so tempted to just shut off the TV and scream myself! It was that heartwrenching for me. I guess that phase of 'being on the verge of crying for Abhay' turned into 'tears' today. I mean, I could totally feel his pain! Of all the characters, I've always connected the least to the Rs because of obvious reasons. But today, I totally connected to Abhay! Gosh! I swear, I can't get that scene out of my head! It's still disturbing me! Normally, when we get such a great episode, I make it a point to watch one rerun too but I doubt I'll have the guts for this one! You're so right! For my own selfish sake, I must NEVER see Abhay Raichand in this state again! I'll positively die, it's not even funny!Cry Cry Cry

Hai na? We don't need to see Abhay like this ever again. It is stressing and depressing. Abhay had tears in his eyes and his emotional anger would have burnt Piya like cinders.

Pia, again I don't want to judge her either at the moment. I don't know whether she deserves what she'll get or not but I want her to get it anyway. Hopefully, she'll realise what she did and feel guilty. I know she did not want to hurt Abhay but I do want to see a flicker of realisation on her face at what she unintentionally did. Though, the character does not require redemption for me at least but I want her to redeem herself anyway.
About Arnab, you know, he better understand his wife. After all, it was his fault all those years back! I'm glad he didn't blame her. I've always liked his character despite this flaw of his and today, my respect for him increased 10 folds!Big smile

I understand where you are coming from. I am not gung ho about Piya getting punished but she needs to go through this to see what she has ended up doing and just how raw Abhay's pain is. For Abhay's sake, i want Piya to stand with him in this experience of pain and betrayal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sushups.Jane..

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Yeah Piya will pay big time for this deception by Abhay bearing the full brunt of his wrath but i get the feeling Abhayswrath. Its fine that Abhay wants to lash out but i'm sure he won't do anything drastic to her besides I'm sure Abhays bro will make his entry anytime after next week bringing in a new twist.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheBlackJaguar

MegaAngelzs Goldie
MegaAngelzs
MegaAngelzs

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Unbelievable post Pocho !!
You took the words right outta my mouth. Couldn't have said it better myself and i totally agree with everything you said!! 
Hug

TheBlackJaguar

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

I can only say THANK YOU. I don't write well. It's just that you guys are super nice to me. Embarrassed

You are very modest Pocas. You do not write well, you write excellent.

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index