Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Raichand : Tum mujhe chhod kar chali gayi (Page 4)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

awsome take poca..agree with each and every word you said...the image of broken abhay is still not fading away from my eyes...when abhay was talking to metz/piya about his wait and all..i literally had to pause for a few seconds...it's scary and unbearable to see abhay like this..god...today's episode was heart wrenching...bt i am glad torture ended today...
honestly i have no words to say today....as you said...me too...i don't EVER want to see abhay like this again....i am myself very disturbed right now watching such shattered abhay...this is wat i had feared the most..and it was bound to happen...piya had played too much of hide and seek with him...i feel tth it was same heart breaking for piya to see the sight of such abhay as well...bt for her knowing the truth was her priority...she has used abhay's weakness against him..though her intentions are only for the betterment of abhay..as you said she played with the wrong card...
watever happens tomorrow..she has invited this upon her...i am little scared for her though...i dunno wat he will do to her...both are right at their place...bt abhay is even more hurt and shattered tht it was piya who played with him like this...it definitely hurts wen someone who you have connected with or trusted so much does something like this...it's must have been like silver knife through abhay's heart...it hurts like hell...th's why he is angry which provoked the animal inside him...i just hope he doesn't do anything reckless...and hope tht once he realizes her real intentions..he does forgive her for her unforgivable mistake...
i am looking forward to the new track tht's coming our way according to the new article...
you know i have been craving for nice abhIya scene..bt now i feel like there's a long way to go before things get better between them again...

True. Abhay was just torn into threads today and the biggest slap on his face and his heart was te realization that Piya had made a fool out of him and Metz wasn't back. Devastating. Piya loves Abhay but now , i feel that impersonating Metz was too much of a trespassing the AMetz story. Abhay will punish her but the softie that he is , he will spare her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlove

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sravani.gunturi

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Abhay Raichand : Tum mujhe chhod kar chali gayi'

Hey there,

Okay, first things first , Abhay was a DISTURBING sight today. It is a torture to see him in his Maithlified state and that too like this. The dark handsome hero with signature arrogance was replaced by this broken defeated sobbing grieving boy who makes you wish that you could just pick up Metz from somewhere and give her to him. He was so mentally disturbed , isolated and shattered that if he was a human being, you could have, well, expected a nervous breakdown from him.

Oscillating between Piya and Maithli, when Abhay finally came across Maithli, his pleading , his grieving and his tears are definitely not something that you would want to see. He makes you squirm in your seat with his endless emotional breakdown. The way he exposes his vulnerability , what he has suffered in her absence , just rips open his heart ' I am amazed just how Piya managed to stand there on her feet and see him crumble like that. I surely don't want to see this Abhay again ' he covers you with melancholy and you feel like switching channels.

But as we saw, Piya's blood gave her away. When a Maithlified Abhay came hunting for his beloved Metz after slapping Haseena with round 2 of misbehaviour , he found Piya's blood on his window and the melancholic crying boy gave way to the predator in Abhay.

Abhay understood that Piya had played all along ' she had made him believe that Metz was back by the sheer power of his love for her. It is tough for both the actor to express and the audience to understand that what the character would feel in the state of this betrayal and breach of trust. A gamut of emotions ' from shock to horror to disbelief to heartbreak to grief to FURY.

How does betrayal feel when it is about what is most precious and most beautiful to you? It feels humiliating . It feels like a punch in the ribs . It feels like the whole world laughing at you with some kind of surround sound digital system. Just look at Abhay in the last frames. He is a wounded tiger who talks his frustration and hurt emotions out to a picture of Metz. He feels humiliated , laughed at , betrayed and let down by Piya and what do you do when someone hurts you? You want to hurt them back ' hurt them with double the force so that they know how it feels to bleed. And as Abhay breaks things , breaks down and equates himself with fire , you understand that Abhay's defence mechanism is his predator instinct. And Piya stands in the line of fire. The kind of mood and state that Abhay is in, he can do ANYTHING to her ' at least on the first blow.

Piya? I don't judge her or rather I don't want to judge her. Yes , her love for Abhay is obsessive ' inafct , pathologically obsessive but her intentions don't include hurting Abhay consciously. So, I won't say that Piya DESERVES what Abhay is going to unleash on her but she has EARNED the temper fangs coming her way. Piya just played the wrong card ' she played Maithli's card which is similar to playing games with a lion using his cubs.

Anyway , I don't wish to see Abhay like this ever again. Such melancholy, bleeding and vulnerability is scary. And all for the love for a woman whom he has kept alive across 200 years. It makes me cringe the way he keeps saying " Tum mujhe chhod kar chali gayi'."

P.S. ' I like Arnab's character , actually. I liked the way he understood Madhu's predicament as a mother and forgave her for hiding Piya's address. Very unlike the dramatic and impulsive Ekta's men.

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

Hiiiii This is the first time I think I am posting in your thread I just wanted to ask you sorry this is out desperation dont mind

How do you manage to write so well ? Shocked

I can only say THANK YOU. I don't write well. It's just that you guys are super nice to me. Embarrassed
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by knumnum

Happy for one thing.. Story moved to the next stepBig smile and it sure is exciting to see wat will abhay do now

Vivian acted realllyyyyyyyyyyyyy good in the emotional scenes and he has improved so much from the initial eppys. And Sukriti has also conveyed her emotional dilemma  that she felt wen Abhay was pouring his heart out thro her eyes in some angles.

But with those dialogues of Abhay, I think its pretty clear that he is not human. Lets c if Piya will realize it.Ouch

I was actually thinking tat Piya will also come to know tat Abhay is a vampire cos she was wearing the same party dress in the promo....

I realli realli hope Abhay doesnt do anything drastic now but I am sure he ll not hurt her very seriously [its not tat she doesnt deserve a bigg whack on her head] though it has become to difficult to predict at this pointOuch

Krishi

Yep, Krish. The story finally moved forward and Vivian was good as a broken Abhay and he needs to live Abhay to get absolute perfection that the character demands. Sukriti was fine - there was not much for Piya to do anyway.

I guess Abhay will kidnap Piya in that party dress only .LOL....or her night pajamas as he looked angry enough to pounce on her right away. She wants the truth and Abhay is giving it to her with lights-camera-action.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
sorry poco but i was totaly lost in ure signature...
i hate that smexy eyelook of stefan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since i did read ure post i shal go and watch the epi..haven't seen it yet but it is so great to read ure post before watching the episode..as i have some difficulties to understand everything...bad hindi/urdu problem..
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Hey Poca.. super duper analysis!! Clap
I have not watched the episode yet, but reading your analysis, feels pain in my heart.. something  (lump) stuck in my throat ..
really I dont have any words to describe Abhay's condition, any you have said everything in your analysis...fabulous...

Hats off to Vivian for such a great acting, who made us cry in our heart...

Its hard to see anyone Abhay's condition.. he has totally broken, knowing that Metz wont come back, his trust has broken...He knows now  Pia has taken advantage of his weekness..Very good example you have used about lion and cub.. She is has played with his emotions such a badly .. he is most hurted...Cry
 now again afraid of what he said at the end.. Even though Pia did this to find the truth.. but dont want see, Abhay to became monster...

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimeh

Poco... Excellent Once again.. 

Just one word to say today.. "heart wrenching" Cryto see Abhay today like this.... yes he feels ridiculed & humiliated big big time.. & that from Pia whom he trusted in someway or the other.... *sigh*  

I agree How can Pia even stand there & see him like this.. Immaturity at its best...as i said... She is too curious of all the mystic want around her & yet i doubt she has understood the depth of his pain.. loathe Pia to he core for this...today,,OuchShe deserves what coming her way tomorrow..., but i wont judge her.. & she is who she is... & will be till she gets her answers... . 

I think it good move from the recent article... That raichands make an impulsive moveout.. This will give time for Abhay to sort out & maybe even realize that metz is gone for real good. & Pia is his ray of sunshine... &  vice versa.. Once he comes back as her saviour she will heal... him off... 

Oh before I end ! 

Vivan excellent job done today... !! Clap

You remind me what Abhay told Piya a few episodes ago - I trust you. Don't break my trust.

Piya did exactly what Abhay had warned her against. She , in a way broke his trust and his heart as well. No wonder Abhay is in such a terrible shape at the moment. Piya has invited Abhay's wrath and she can only hope that Abhay doesn't cut her up like a cake.

And it is good that Abhay is going for sometime. He needs a break from Piya and needs his space to sort out his head and calm his Metz-fixation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimehRitzie

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
awesome analysis nitz
aahhh abhay made all of us to give his maithli back to hin *sigh*
arpitnavi Goldie
arpitnavi
arpitnavi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Agree with u di word to word. Even i dont want to see abhay like this in future. He moved me from inside.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index