Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Raichand : Tum mujhe chhod kar chali gayi (Page 3)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Absolutely awesome analysis Poco. I don't have anything to add to it. You wrote much more than what I felt. I felt Abhay's pain in Vivian's excellent portrayal and more when reading your superb post. 

Arnab seems to be a very reasonable person. Wonder what made him betray Madhu in first place.

No comments about Pia - I can't think beyond Abhay right now.

Thank you, Ritz.Smile....Abhay was a torture to watch today and you really feel for the character. Imagine, he speaks his heart out to a photograph because there is no one to turn to. Horrid.

I am interested in the Arnab-Madhu-Sugandh story as well. i want to know what happened with them.

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

hate piya at this moment Angry.She hurt abhay feeling badly .Cry
pinnkypearl Groupbie
pinnkypearl
pinnkypearl

Originally posted by koyal-kajal

poco wonder post again i agree
How does betrayal feel when it is about what is most precious and most beautiful to you? It feels humiliating . It feels like a punch in the ribs . It feels like the whole world laughing at you with some kind of surround sound digital system
it hurts
@POCO

ohhhh tell me Pocu how do u feel the exact thng ..the bare truth of how one feels whn somebody is betrayed in that severe manner....i just want to say that u undrstand hearts so well and express them sooo wndrfully ..............IT TOUCHES HEARTS.....just love ur posting ....love admire and carress ur words ......God bless u dear!Hug
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

awsum post. .vivian ws superb 2dy. .d end part ws scary. .nw he'll kidnap pia n hurt her. .

Thank you. Yeah, Abhay is super angry and even more than that , he is hurt and betrayed. So, yeah, Piya pays the price and she must.
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
awesum post poca...........
felt really bad for abhay seeing him crying for metz like datCry
gr8 acting by vivian

Prateeksh Senior Member
Prateeksh
Prateeksh

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Nice post Pocho...I agree to you 100%....yes, I dont know what was the need to do all this? As per the new article- Pia is doing all this to ease A's pain...but she already knows what happened to A and M's love story...so why open old wounds? She only wanted to know the secret of A's identity and pardon me for this, but I thght she was too shameless to come again as Metz when A saw her in the lawn..and the way she kept provoking him to answer her questions when he was at the most vulnerable state...I would wonder how would Pia ever react if someone questions her about her identity - abt her biological dad...now that she knows its Arnab, what if someone pokes into her business and keep questioning on her illegitimate status...Oh gosh...i never wanted to leash out so badly on Pia, but I just cldnt help...if you really love somebody, you will give that person time to open up to you or do some research on ur own..and never hurt the person so badly..

Anyways, I am looking forward to the track where A will kidnap P and all the misunderstandings or whatever will be sorted out....D's entry back to the show will be interesting....But as much as I wanted Pia to leave the town so that A starts missing her and her innocence and A and P's story to begin, I thnk I will have to wait and see how that unfolds with Raichands leaving the town...
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Yaar! It was so heart wrenching to see Abhay like that.Infact when I was seeing him like that I just wanted Pia to give him a nice hug but ofcourse that wouldn't have been possible.I feel bad for both the characters.I don't want to see either of them being hurt or harmed.

Thank you, Shru. Anyone would feel like giving Abhay a warm empathetic hug and the guy desperately needs one. Piya is his healing but right now , she has just hurt him too much. I hope Abhay's pain and wait just stops.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9Ritzie

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
i was 2 scared seeing last scene......
God he is turning into beast.......

bt how deeply he loves Mitz, hope he'll underatsnd Piya's POV 2... :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index