Abhay Raichand : Tum mujhe chhod kar chali gayi - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
awesum post poca...........
felt really bad for abhay seeing him crying for metz like dat😭
gr8 acting by vivian

Nice post Pocho...I agree to you 100%....yes, I dont know what was the need to do all this? As per the new article- Pia is doing all this to ease A's pain...but she already knows what happened to A and M's love story...so why open old wounds? She only wanted to know the secret of A's identity and pardon me for this, but I thght she was too shameless to come again as Metz when A saw her in the lawn..and the way she kept provoking him to answer her questions when he was at the most vulnerable state...I would wonder how would Pia ever react if someone questions her about her identity - abt her biological dad...now that she knows its Arnab, what if someone pokes into her business and keep questioning on her illegitimate status...Oh gosh...i never wanted to leash out so badly on Pia, but I just cldnt help...if you really love somebody, you will give that person time to open up to you or do some research on ur own..and never hurt the person so badly..

Anyways, I am looking forward to the track where A will kidnap P and all the misunderstandings or whatever will be sorted out....D's entry back to the show will be interesting....But as much as I wanted Pia to leave the town so that A starts missing her and her innocence and A and P's story to begin, I thnk I will have to wait and see how that unfolds with Raichands leaving the town...
Originally posted by shruthiR

Yaar! It was so heart wrenching to see Abhay like that.Infact when I was seeing him like that I just wanted Pia to give him a nice hug but ofcourse that wouldn't have been possible.I feel bad for both the characters.I don't want to see either of them being hurt or harmed.

Thank you, Shru. Anyone would feel like giving Abhay a warm empathetic hug and the guy desperately needs one. Piya is his healing but right now , she has just hurt him too much. I hope Abhay's pain and wait just stops.
i was 2 scared seeing last scene......
God he is turning into beast.......

bt how deeply he loves Mitz, hope he'll underatsnd Piya's POV 2... :(
Originally posted by kiranni

awsome take poca..agree with each and every word you said...the image of broken abhay is still not fading away from my eyes...when abhay was talking to metz/piya about his wait and all..i literally had to pause for a few seconds...it's scary and unbearable to see abhay like this..god...today's episode was heart wrenching...bt i am glad torture ended today...
honestly i have no words to say today....as you said...me too...i don't EVER want to see abhay like this again....i am myself very disturbed right now watching such shattered abhay...this is wat i had feared the most..and it was bound to happen...piya had played too much of hide and seek with him...i feel tth it was same heart breaking for piya to see the sight of such abhay as well...bt for her knowing the truth was her priority...she has used abhay's weakness against him..though her intentions are only for the betterment of abhay..as you said she played with the wrong card...
watever happens tomorrow..she has invited this upon her...i am little scared for her though...i dunno wat he will do to her...both are right at their place...bt abhay is even more hurt and shattered tht it was piya who played with him like this...it definitely hurts wen someone who you have connected with or trusted so much does something like this...it's must have been like silver knife through abhay's heart...it hurts like hell...th's why he is angry which provoked the animal inside him...i just hope he doesn't do anything reckless...and hope tht once he realizes her real intentions..he does forgive her for her unforgivable mistake...
i am looking forward to the new track tht's coming our way according to the new article...
you know i have been craving for nice abhIya scene..bt now i feel like there's a long way to go before things get better between them again...

True. Abhay was just torn into threads today and the biggest slap on his face and his heart was te realization that Piya had made a fool out of him and Metz wasn't back. Devastating. Piya loves Abhay but now , i feel that impersonating Metz was too much of a trespassing the AMetz story. Abhay will punish her but the softie that he is , he will spare her.
Originally posted by sravani.gunturi

Hiiiii This is the first time I think I am posting in your thread I just wanted to ask you sorry this is out desperation dont mind

How do you manage to write so well ? 😲

I can only say THANK YOU. I don't write well. It's just that you guys are super nice to me. 😳
Originally posted by knumnum

Happy for one thing.. Story moved to the next step😃 and it sure is exciting to see wat will abhay do now

Vivian acted realllyyyyyyyyyyyyy good in the emotional scenes and he has improved so much from the initial eppys. And Sukriti has also conveyed her emotional dilemma  that she felt wen Abhay was pouring his heart out thro her eyes in some angles.

But with those dialogues of Abhay, I think its pretty clear that he is not human. Lets c if Piya will realize it.

I was actually thinking tat Piya will also come to know tat Abhay is a vampire cos she was wearing the same party dress in the promo....

I realli realli hope Abhay doesnt do anything drastic now but I am sure he ll not hurt her very seriously [its not tat she doesnt deserve a bigg whack on her head] though it has become to difficult to predict at this point

Krishi

Yep, Krish. The story finally moved forward and Vivian was good as a broken Abhay and he needs to live Abhay to get absolute perfection that the character demands. Sukriti was fine - there was not much for Piya to do anyway.

I guess Abhay will kidnap Piya in that party dress only .😆....or her night pajamas as he looked angry enough to pounce on her right away. She wants the truth and Abhay is giving it to her with lights-camera-action.

sorry poco but i was totaly lost in ure signature...
i hate that smexy eyelook of stefan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since i did read ure post i shal go and watch the epi..haven't seen it yet but it is so great to read ure post before watching the episode..as i have some difficulties to understand everything...bad hindi/urdu problem..
Hey Poca.. super duper analysis!! 👏
I have not watched the episode yet, but reading your analysis, feels pain in my heart.. something  (lump) stuck in my throat ..
really I dont have any words to describe Abhay's condition, any you have said everything in your analysis...fabulous...

Hats off to Vivian for such a great acting, who made us cry in our heart...

Its hard to see anyone Abhay's condition.. he has totally broken, knowing that Metz wont come back, his trust has broken...He knows now  Pia has taken advantage of his weekness..Very good example you have used about lion and cub.. She is has played with his emotions such a badly .. he is most hurted...😭
 now again afraid of what he said at the end.. Even though Pia did this to find the truth.. but dont want see, Abhay to became monster...

Originally posted by purvimeh

Poco... Excellent Once again.. 

Just one word to say today.. "heart wrenching" 😭to see Abhay today like this.... yes he feels ridiculed & humiliated big big time.. & that from Pia whom he trusted in someway or the other.... *sigh*  

I agree How can Pia even stand there & see him like this.. Immaturity at its best...as i said... She is too curious of all the mystic want around her & yet i doubt she has understood the depth of his pain.. loathe Pia to he core for this...today,,She deserves what coming her way tomorrow..., but i wont judge her.. & she is who she is... & will be till she gets her answers... . 

I think it good move from the recent article... That raichands make an impulsive moveout.. This will give time for Abhay to sort out & maybe even realize that metz is gone for real good. & Pia is his ray of sunshine... &  vice versa.. Once he comes back as her saviour she will heal... him off... 

Oh before I end ! 

Vivan excellent job done today... !! 👏

You remind me what Abhay told Piya a few episodes ago - I trust you. Don't break my trust.

Piya did exactly what Abhay had warned her against. She , in a way broke his trust and his heart as well. No wonder Abhay is in such a terrible shape at the moment. Piya has invited Abhay's wrath and she can only hope that Abhay doesn't cut her up like a cake.

And it is good that Abhay is going for sometime. He needs a break from Piya and needs his space to sort out his head and calm his Metz-fixation.