Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Raichand : Tum mujhe chhod kar chali gayi

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Abhay Raichand : Tum mujhe chhod kar chali gayi…

Hey there,

Okay, first things first , Abhay was a DISTURBING sight today. It is a torture to see him in his Maithlified state and that too like this. The dark handsome hero with signature arrogance was replaced by this broken defeated sobbing grieving boy who makes you wish that you could just pick up Metz from somewhere and give her to him. He was so mentally disturbed , isolated and shattered that if he was a human being, you could have, well, expected a nervous breakdown from him.

Oscillating between Piya and Maithli, when Abhay finally came across Maithli, his pleading , his grieving and his tears are definitely not something that you would want to see. He makes you squirm in your seat with his endless emotional breakdown. The way he exposes his vulnerability , what he has suffered in her absence , just rips open his heart – I am amazed just how Piya managed to stand there on her feet and see him crumble like that. I surely don't want to see this Abhay again – he covers you with melancholy and you feel like switching channels.

But as we saw, Piya's blood gave her away. When a Maithlified Abhay came hunting for his beloved Metz after slapping Haseena with round 2 of misbehaviour , he found Piya's blood on his window and the melancholic crying boy gave way to the predator in Abhay.

Abhay understood that Piya had played all along – she had made him believe that Metz was back by the sheer power of his love for her. It is tough for both the actor to express and the audience to understand that what the character would feel in the state of this betrayal and breach of trust. A gamut of emotions – from shock to horror to disbelief to heartbreak to grief to FURY.

How does betrayal feel when it is about what is most precious and most beautiful to you? It feels humiliating . It feels like a punch in the ribs . It feels like the whole world laughing at you with some kind of surround sound digital system. Just look at Abhay in the last frames. He is a wounded tiger who talks his frustration and hurt emotions out to a picture of Metz. He feels humiliated , laughed at , betrayed and let down by Piya and what do you do when someone hurts you? You want to hurt them back – hurt them with double the force so that they know how it feels to bleed. And as Abhay breaks things , breaks down and equates himself with fire , you understand that Abhay's defence mechanism is his predator instinct. And Piya stands in the line of fire. The kind of mood and state that Abhay is in, he can do ANYTHING to her – at least on the first blow.

Piya? I don't judge her or rather I don't want to judge her. Yes , her love for Abhay is obsessive – inafct , pathologically obsessive but her intentions don't include hurting Abhay consciously. So, I won't say that Piya DESERVES what Abhay is going to unleash on her but she has EARNED the temper fangs coming her way. Piya just played the wrong card – she played Maithli's card which is similar to playing games with a lion using his cubs.

Anyway , I don't wish to see Abhay like this ever again. Such melancholy, bleeding and vulnerability is scary. And all for the love for a woman whom he has kept alive across 200 years. It makes me cringe the way he keeps saying " Tum mujhe chhod kar chali gayi…."

P.S. – I like Arnab's character , actually. I liked the way he understood Madhu's predicament as a mother and forgave her for hiding Piya's address. Very unlike the dramatic and impulsive Ekta's men.

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
poco wonder post again i agree
How does betrayal feel when it is about what is most precious and most beautiful to you? It feels humiliating . It feels like a punch in the ribs . It feels like the whole world laughing at you with some kind of surround sound digital system
it hurts
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Mera Abhay!🥺 🥺 🥺 😭 
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nitzypie 🤗 Kaisi hai tu??

I have always said that Abhay's love for Metz is scary and Piya's obsession for Abhay is equally scary. Yes, I don't want to see Abhay like this again. How can one suffer so much and that too for love? Love is supposed to make you feel good, make you feel happy, not kill you from the inside like this. My heart goes out to Abhay.

Piya does not know whats coming her way. She has unleashed the demon in Abhay by posing as Metz. She has played with a precious memory of Metz for Abhay and Abhay will not forgive Piya for that easily.

Yes, this changes the equation for Abhay and Piya. Wonder where it will take them both.

Love always jaan,
Ash
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely awesome analysis Poco. I don't have anything to add to it. You wrote much more than what I felt. I felt Abhay's pain in Vivian's excellent portrayal and more when reading your superb post. 

Arnab seems to be a very reasonable person. Wonder what made him betray Madhu in first place.

No comments about Pia - I can't think beyond Abhay right now.
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awsum post. .vivian ws superb 2dy. .d end part ws scary. .nw he'll kidnap pia n hurt her. .
shruthiR thumbnail
Yaar! It was so heart wrenching to see Abhay like that.Infact when I was seeing him like that I just wanted Pia to give him a nice hug but ofcourse that wouldn't have been possible.I feel bad for both the characters.I don't want to see either of them being hurt or harmed.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koyal-kajal

poco wonder post again i agree

How does betrayal feel when it is about what is most precious and most beautiful to you? It feels humiliating . It feels like a punch in the ribs . It feels like the whole world laughing at you with some kind of surround sound digital system
it hurts

Thank you.😊....yes, it hurts. It hurts when someone close to you breaks your trust and consequently your heart.
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awsome take poca..agree with each and every word you said...the image of broken abhay is still not fading away from my eyes...when abhay was talking to metz/piya about his wait and all..i literally had to pause for a few seconds...it's scary and unbearable to see abhay like this..god...today's episode was heart wrenching...bt i am glad torture ended today...
honestly i have no words to say today....as you said...me too...i don't EVER want to see abhay like this again....i am myself very disturbed right now watching such shattered abhay...this is wat i had feared the most..and it was bound to happen...piya had played too much of hide and seek with him...i feel tth it was same heart breaking for piya to see the sight of such abhay as well...bt for her knowing the truth was her priority...she has used abhay's weakness against him..though her intentions are only for the betterment of abhay..as you said she played with the wrong card...
watever happens tomorrow..she has invited this upon her...i am little scared for her though...i dunno wat he will do to her...both are right at their place...bt abhay is even more hurt and shattered tht it was piya who played with him like this...it definitely hurts wen someone who you have connected with or trusted so much does something like this...it's must have been like silver knife through abhay's heart...it hurts like hell...th's why he is angry which provoked the animal inside him...i just hope he doesn't do anything reckless...and hope tht once he realizes her real intentions..he does forgive her for her unforgivable mistake...
i am looking forward to the new track tht's coming our way according to the new article...
you know i have been craving for nice abhIya scene..bt now i feel like there's a long way to go before things get better between them again...
Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Mera Abhay!🥺 🥺 🥺 😭 

Correction. Maithli ka Abhay and that is the whole problem.