Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

TOM........and.............JERRY. (Page 2)

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

Confusedi feel sad for divya which is first time in my life!!!!!!
she is totally helpless .the man she loved is back of someone and what she wishes for she never gets that love and care from sid!!!!!!!!
sid is happy to share materialistic matter but not emotional feeling W*H her!!!!!! she is seriously like a cat in the wall!!!!imagine.her face would every day shift fromOuch toShockedtoConfused and finally Cry

No but i think Sid has been trying to put everything behind n do a fresh start.......but Divya keeps turning back the clock.

The things he wans to forget she reminds him......the things he do out of repect she minunderstands those.

I mean she is totally a screwed case right now.........she as a sister shud have been worried when she found out that Nivi was attacked........but the only thing she cud think is......why Sid went there without letting me know about it.

If thats how she thinks......then its better she cries.

a married woman's feeling will be and should be different from a normal woman!!!!!
it's the athikar of every married woman to make sure that her husband loves her .but in divya's case her she doesn't  even trust sid!!!!!!! a love to the sister becomes secondary in that case!!!!!!!!!
it's not her fault, it's the tendency of all married woman!!!!!!.but in divya's case she suspects sid more than anyone else!!!! trust is the main foundation of any relationship!!!!!!

Edited by COOLGIRLLAVANYA - 20 January 2011 at 2:07pm

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

she is totally helpless .the man she loved is back of someone and what she wishes for she never gets that love and care from sid!!!!!!!!
sid is happy to share materialistic matter but not emotional feeling W*H her!!!!!! she is seriously like a cat in the wall!!!!imagine.her face would every day shift fromOuch toShockedtoConfused and finally Cry

No but i think Sid has been trying to put everything behind n do a fresh start.......but Divya keeps turning back the clock.

The things he wans to forget she reminds him......the things he do out of repect she minunderstands those.

I mean she is totally a screwed case right now.........she as a sister shud have been worried when she found out that Nivi was attacked........but the only thing she cud think is......why Sid went there without letting me know about it.

a married woman's feeling will be and should be different from a normal woman!!!!!
it's the athikar of every married woman to make sure that her husband loves her .but in divya's case her she doesn't  even trust sid!!!!!!! a love to the sister becomes secondary in that case!!!!!!!!!
it's not her fault, it's the tendency of all married woman!!!!!!.but in divya's case she suspects sid more than anyone else!!!! trust is the main foundation of any relationship!!!!!!

Well she can get that trust.....only when she gives him a chance.............i mean if u keep playing the same record........anyone can get irritated.......first of all she doesnt put any effort from her side....n neither does she realize how much effort Sid is putting to keep things right between them.

And doesnt she have a mind to realize why her husband always keeps explaining her n manaoing her......its only that she doesnt misunderstands him.......but she is a (how we say) a chikna ghada.....no matter how much clean it.....it'll still stay chikna......n likewise no matter how much Sid tries from his side....she'll never understand that.

Edited by starz4me - 20 January 2011 at 2:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshukOmshanti1111

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
divya is truely a peabrain!!!!!!!!a cheap nut!!!!!dumbo!!!!!!!!!nasamage!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShi

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

u r exactly right. As a sister, she is not even concerned that someone hit Nivi on her head, rather she is more concerned about why Sid went there without telling her. Unhappy

Sid is trying hard to keep Divya happy. This is the first time, I actually liked Abhishek's acting, when he tried to tell Divya that they will go again, that too both of them only. I saw helplessness in him. I feel Divya is very unfortunate that she is missing out all these opportunities to make Sid her own.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_gr

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index