India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

TOM........and.............JERRY.

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I think the only name comes to my mind for Sid n Divya is Tom n Jerry.........coz i dont know why but Sid acts like he is scared of Divya.
Today when Viren said that Sid was present at the cottage when Nivi was attacked.......the way Sid looked at Divya.......was like he was saying......ab se nahi karunga....mujhe maf kardo...LOLLOLLOL

I think Sid is too sweet n simple yaar.....coz he gets manipulated very easily....he didnt know how Viren pushed all the blame on him......n here uski biwi ne uski naak mein dum kiya huwa hai.Cry

Edited by starz4me - 20 January 2011 at 9:08am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshuktamushiAnamikaSJainVirMan_ArShiOmshanti1111ani_gr

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

I think the only name comes to my mind for Sid n Divya is Tom n Jerry.........coz i dont know why but Sid acts like he is scared of Divya.
Today when Viren said that Sid was present at the cottage when Nivi was attacked.......the way Sid looked at Divya.......was like he was saying......ab se nahi karunga....mujhe maf kardo...LOLLOLLOL

I think Sid is too sweet n simple yaar.....coz he gets manipulated very easily....he didnt know how Viren pushed all the blame on h
im......n here uski biwi ne uski naak mein dum kiya huwa hai.Cry
sid's acting is so horribblle....divya tooooooooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
me too, sid is a guy who is easily swayed by emotions!!!!!!
he is the male darpok in the sood mansion!!!!!!!!!
tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
ROFL
VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

ROFLROFLi agree wid u he is the male darpok in the sood mansion!!!!!!!!!LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshuk

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

I know....i mean i thought he learned his lesson when he didnt stood up for Nivi.....but now.....he is not acting like a man at all with Divya...........he always keeps pacifying her too much........coz of which her tantrums are increasing a lot.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarMonuKaKinshuk

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Confusedi feel sad for divya which is first time in my life!!!!!!
she is totally helpless .the man she loved is back of someone and what she wishes for she never gets that love and care from sid!!!!!!!!
sid is happy to share materialistic matter but not emotional feeling W*H her!!!!!! she is seriously like a cat in the wall!!!!imagine.her face would every day shift fromOuch toShockedtoConfused and finally Cry

Edited by COOLGIRLLAVANYA - 20 January 2011 at 11:26am
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Confusedi feel sad for divya which is first time in my life!!!!!!
she is totally helpless .the man she loved is back of someone and what she wishes for she never gets that love and care from sid!!!!!!!!
sid is happy to share materialistic matter but not emotional feeling W*H her!!!!!! she is seriously like a cat in the wall!!!!imagine.her face would every day shift fromOuch toShockedtoConfused and finally Cry

No but i think Sid has been trying to put everything behind n do a fresh start.......but Divya keeps turning back the clock.

The things he wans to forget she reminds him......the things he do out of repect she minunderstands those.

I mean she is totally a screwed case right now.........she as a sister shud have been worried when she found out that Nivi was attacked........but the only thing she cud think is......why Sid went there without letting me know about it.

If thats how she thinks......then its better she cries.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peacefulblossomOmshanti1111

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index