India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

why was arjun smiling?

siddhitifan IF-Dazzler
siddhitifan
siddhitifan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
i was confused seeing arjun smiling................
why was he smilingConfused
perhaps he was happy to see arohi coz somewhere he still loves her deeply and was very pleased to get her as his wife who will now stay 24 hrs infront of his eyes..........cos he has always wanted disEmbarrassed

or might be he was enjoying  arohi attitude and her new avatar.......Wink

but i really loved the attitude of his.
.when arohi came face to face with arjun  after entering the singhania's house i cud see arjun's eyes  full of love for her and he was smiling and not shocked seeing all of dis suddenly.....

anyways i m sure soon he will find out dat she is actually turned Mrs Singhania and not dat simple caring innocent Arohi but i m love will still continue to flow deeply....no doubt

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarora-anzaeram-gemini1217tanu111adaisyluvAnkitaKaranaksh4IF.vrshn.Siddhi_

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Deep inside Arjun really loves Arohi. So he was smiling appreciating her courage and spunk.

The fact that he loves her can be seen in that phone call he made to her house to check out on her.

And obivously we get very angry on only people we love most because arjun cannot believe his arohi pushed his sister down the stairs and tried to kill her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorasiddhitifan

gemini1217 Senior Member
gemini1217
gemini1217

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Its gonna be fun watching aarohi n arjun against each other n with each other............................................................
siddhitifan IF-Dazzler
siddhitifan
siddhitifan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=myviewprem]

Deep inside Arjun really loves Arohi. So he was smiling appreciating her courage and spunk.

The fact that he loves her can be seen in that phone call he made to her house to check out on her.

And obivously we get very angry on only people we love most because arjun cannot believe his arohi pushed his sister down the stairs and tried to kill her

[/QUOTE]yup..u r right .....misunderstanding cannot wipe away the true love..........arjun was angry with her ...showed his anger by hating her but in all dis emotions love is the root and love is the reason.......taking revenge with arohi has appeased the anger of arjun towards her and thus now love is all dat is in his heart for arohi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarora-anzaeram-

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
he was like giving evil smiles likee hmm you think you stronger you can play this game and win?
siddhitifan IF-Dazzler
siddhitifan
siddhitifan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

he was like giving evil smiles likee hmm you think you stronger you can play this game and win?
ya dat cud be the reason too as if "tumhare bhi pankh nikal aaye hain but baby tum jo khel khel rahe woh main bachpan se khelta aaya hoon and now i wud just like to sit back and enjoy my pyari wife's drama"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarora

arjun.arohi4eva Senior Member
arjun.arohi4eva
arjun.arohi4eva

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
i think he was smiling cus he was amused and impressed by arohi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index