Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan Geet ka Rajkumar.. Geet Maan ki Pari!

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

[CRYPT]Tasha and Pinky discuss about gettin a touch up..!! Dadi says..go get Maneet for shagun...n both say.. they aint here..n Dadi asks Romeo.to get Maneet!!!..Maneet at a corner..n Geet says..leave my hand n MSK says..i havent held it  .!! Geet says..u always fool me..!! Romeo comes n startles Maneet and says..Dadi calling for Muh dikhai and shagun.....!! All ladies giving gift to Geet and says..its like the moon is on earth..!! They ask to meet Geets family!! Both lost for words..!! Romeo/Adi/ manisha see Pinky n Tasha chatting and wonder what they are planning..!! Dadi tells the ladies shall intro later...go have ur food..!! Dadi says...shall send cold drinks for u guys and leaves..!! MSK holds Geets hand and clasps tightly n Geet says..it isnt so easy to forget relations...i did say i m only Geet..but i know..i said to myself...to convince myself that i dun need anyone.. but today on the most special day of my life..i fell weak!! MSK says..no Geet........! Geet says..sorry MSK but i want my mum to bless me... Dadaji to pat my head...i m sorry that i m crying on a happy day. n that too for those for whom i m dead...but what to do..i miss them!.Dunno how i said i can spend life without them...............................[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]MSK says.u dun have to spend ur life alone... Geet says....i know i have u guys..but.. MSK says....dun worry...i promised u...so wait for a while..n Geet says..no u wont do anything!! Geet says..guest gone for dinner..lets go..!! Geet goes and Pinky n Tasha take Geet to go n sit on the dining table.!! MSK sees n tells Dadi that..doc has advised Geet not to take stress..but she is missing her family!! Dadi says..its obvious..n MSK says..i wanna see her happy.. Dadi says.i will handle.u chill!!  Maneet about to eat n Dadi interrupts..n says...not this way...  n ties Maneets hand..!! Dadi says..from today all ur work will be in duet...so from today..u will feed each other.with binded hands..n no cheating..!! Romeo suggest to spice it up n Dadi says...MSK...n Geet..u have to tell us...about ur thots of each other..!! When u eat...u tell all ur thots of each other...its ritual n MSK says..never heard n Dadi insists n all support..!!....[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]Geet starts...n says..had heard in fairytales of a hapless girl who is troubled by society..n is all alone..n whenever she was without help......then a knight on white horse wuld come to wipe away all fears..n make her his..!! Geet says..used to think that such things dun happen for real.. but its happened wit me.... when i lost all..n was helpless...that prince..on a white horse..came to wipe away all my troubles..n taught me to love n gave me a new life n family..! (Looking at MSK.. n MSK watches..fondly!!) Geet says...that prince of the tales n my Maan sir is the Prince of the tales!! All clap..!! MSK says..i dun speak much..but since its custom so..!! Well i MSK...never smiled..i used to hate love n emotions...dinno where heart is ..n what it is... n one day all things changed...n i MSK....also changed..from the day...Geet came in my life...!! Today i m smiling coz of u Geet....!! (Looks at her..n she has tears in her eyes) MSK says..dunno of princes...or horses..but in Fairy i know one.. thats Geet....!! all clap!! Maneet hug..!! All drool!!...[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]  Arjun brings Anne in a dark room and Arjun locks the door...and Anne says m scared of darkness..!! Take me back..!! Arjun says..why u misunderstanding... i know u love me a lot..just wait..!! Arjun shows a light up table with garlands/ roses and a mirror..n tells i know u loved Maneets wedding arrangement..so thot of doing it rightaway!! Anne smiling !! Arjun says..i never realised that the feeling i was trying to hide..is the most beautiful one..!! I have tried so hard to not bring those three beautiful words on my lips...but i will say it... I LOVE U Anwesha..!! I will fulfil all ur dreams..rightnow.!! Anne startled and happy!![/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]  Arjun puts the garland around Anne and says..Will u marry me?? Anne puts the other garland on Arjun...n both hug..*Sajna ve* in bg..!! Arjun shown smirking

-END-  [/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]Precap - Dulhe ka sehra in bg... MSK's sehra being put on ...and Geet walking down the stairs[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]

[/CRYPT]

Edited by Armu4eva - 20 January 2011 at 9:44am

The following 105 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarCJMKSAgujaratigirlthahualphieakr_jhlsapna510halini19simonesimfaninlwgeetsopatelDuttamann80asmi123shivandhniitzangellxXxZiNnAyRaxXxAnki.Gayaazerroavidity_2002ibmeem275Mohana14avantika_singhHema_Mmaaneet2010truthtellershalinikanagubhakbhartifannamitasinhemvbhuny.thebestRohini20Ms-Min-HoHADmishtibahaneMallu_galyadanukumari3naseebramangauranitaibvs7691lodysubiamanaksnChaudhrytmkellzAmiiishMicronspringspushpineha2005-Urvi-MyInfatuationzputhArwenishAmongthestars89-Sangs-KissTheSkyevasumiSweetSammymaneet_forever9LuvScoobygennyMSophia21punjabi.princesanna44KyunkiImafanninandjyoti06AmoureuxXSilentPrayersXKash-Gurti-VisunivedithaAbsoluv-Kash-starchase49erFanFallen AngelSilentsoulvirgo_gurlmd410SahSah-Priti11-swan20ammoosneharanahtani88Sabmeratu..Kiran.sun-naaaaaaaaars12345rahmona_pakswebubblygal1711--aarthi--shaliniasthablackb28todayzstarpickachu-Mrs.MSK-Cute_Ash-LetItGo-a2zahid-SilverAngel-khwaishfanSecretKhabri420

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Sangs-shaliniasthaAmoureuxKash-Gurti-Visuneharatodayzstar

starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

thankyou tanu:))))))

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Armu4eva-Sangs-sun-naaaaaaaaaneharaAmoureux

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

thnxx Tanuu

From
Kirti
Hina
Reema
Veronika
Shalinii
Muskaan
Sanguu
Azmatazz

Edited by ..Gurti-Kash.. - 20 January 2011 at 9:05am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Sangs-shaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaaAmoureuxKash-Gurti-Visuneharatodayzstar

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

thanks tanu

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evashaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaaAmoureuxKash-Gurti-Visuneharatodayzstar

shaliniastha IF-Sizzlerz
shaliniastha
shaliniastha

thanks to My coundown buddies