Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

20/1/11 - WU - CC curious about Viren! (Page 2)

-Preetz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

hanane Senior Member
hanane
hanane

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Smile

The show is getting more and more intresting day by day
-ChanChan- Senior Member
-ChanChan-
-ChanChan-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for updating
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Chanchal asking for an explanation definitely means that whatever Viren is doing he is doing it alone and he has not sided with anyone and whatever Chanchal is doing... Viren is not part of it either. I do not think Viren would depend on anyone to do what he wants to do or involve any family member in his schemes. Viren has directly or indirectly always spoiled Chanchal's plans. This time too Chanchal desperately wanted to brand Nivedita as 'Mad' and Viren proved in front of the family that Nivedita is not assuming things by using Siddharth. All the efforts and Drama Chanchal did before dragging Nivedita to the Hospital went down the drain because of Viren. I do not think Viren is responsible for all what happened with Nivedita like the Kurta blood stain incident, Lock incident, Bulb incident or Fire incident in the Kitchen.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 20 January 2011 at 8:21pm
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Chanchal asking for an explanation definitely means that whatever Viren is doing he is doing it alone and he has not sided with anyone and whatever Chanchal is doing... Viren is not part of it either. I do not think Viren would depend on anyone to do what he wants to do or involve any family member in his schemes. Viren has directly or indirectly always spoiled Chanchal's plans. This time too Chanchal desperately wanted to brand Nivedita as 'Mad' and Viren proved in front of the family that Nivedita is not assuming things by using Siddharth. All the efforts and Drama Chanchal did before dragging Nivedita to the Hospital went down the drain because of Viren. I do not think Viren is responsible for all what happened with Nivedita like the Kurta blood stain incident, Lock incident, Bulb incident or Fire incident in the Kitchen.

to me, it feels that Viren does not want anyone or anything to come in his plan to destroy Sid. He is playing this game alone. If CC had continued in his way of troubling Nivi and Viren had not done anything, then Viren could never get the full credit of being able to protect his wife. He wanted to gain the 100% credibility in Nivedita's eyes, that he can do anything to protect her. Viren wanted Nivedita to blindly follow him and this was only possible, if he could prove to Nivedita, that Nivedita is number one in his priority list.

Contrary to your belief, I feel except the fire incident (50% chance), Viren is behind everything.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain

Go to top