20/1/11 - WU - CC curious about Viren!

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

biatchali thumbnail
great episode...and from the precap it seems everthing is going to go in fast forward...which is awesome...its annoying when CTs drag stories on for a very long time....yaaay hopefully sooon every1 will know the true viren story..and they can move on NivRen love storyyyy
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sanju dear...ur comments made me 🀣

i too was thinking how he knew abt sid being at home dat nite..not only dat, no1 told him abt thali in store...nivi told him only abt d lock...
well if d soods cant identify cc so far, how can they identify her son...

since there was no torture of nivi today, i cud enjoy km's acting...
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update yaar
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u for u  update 😊
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thnx jani. . .god ye viren kya krne wala h. .i want hm 2 lov nivi
darkviper thumbnail
i really likd this episode ............................im glad d mystery is cumin' 2 an end
+ argument btween cc n viren was amazin'πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘.....................i likd it
but 1 thing dat i dont understand is, wat sortta luv n affection does viren hv 4 his family n nivi; ultimately he ends up hurtin' them
hanane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much 😊

The show is getting more and more intresting day by day
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Chanchal asking for an explanation definitely means that whatever Viren is doing he is doing it alone and he has not sided with anyone and whatever Chanchal is doing... Viren is not part of it either. I do not think Viren would depend on anyone to do what he wants to do or involve any family member in his schemes. Viren has directly or indirectly always spoiled Chanchal's plans. This time too Chanchal desperately wanted to brand Nivedita as 'Mad' and Viren proved in front of the family that Nivedita is not assuming things by using Siddharth. All the efforts and Drama Chanchal did before dragging Nivedita to the Hospital went down the drain because of Viren. I do not think Viren is responsible for all what happened with Nivedita like the Kurta blood stain incident, Lock incident, Bulb incident or Fire incident in the Kitchen.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Chanchal asking for an explanation definitely means that whatever Viren is doing he is doing it alone and he has not sided with anyone and whatever Chanchal is doing... Viren is not part of it either. I do not think Viren would depend on anyone to do what he wants to do or involve any family member in his schemes. Viren has directly or indirectly always spoiled Chanchal's plans. This time too Chanchal desperately wanted to brand Nivedita as 'Mad' and Viren proved in front of the family that Nivedita is not assuming things by using Siddharth. All the efforts and Drama Chanchal did before dragging Nivedita to the Hospital went down the drain because of Viren. I do not think Viren is responsible for all what happened with Nivedita like the Kurta blood stain incident, Lock incident, Bulb incident or Fire incident in the Kitchen.

to me, it feels that Viren does not want anyone or anything to come in his plan to destroy Sid. He is playing this game alone. If CC had continued in his way of troubling Nivi and Viren had not done anything, then Viren could never get the full credit of being able to protect his wife. He wanted to gain the 100% credibility in Nivedita's eyes, that he can do anything to protect her. Viren wanted Nivedita to blindly follow him and this was only possible, if he could prove to Nivedita, that Nivedita is number one in his priority list.

Contrary to your belief, I feel except the fire incident (50% chance), Viren is behind everything.